The usual then

Someone pls fire Kypreos, bring back Strombo

MARNER

Is zaitsev our best defender?

A

teen angst edition. thanks, marek.

CUTE

LEAF

How thought it was a good idea for this girl to sing all the anthems this year?

Poor, poor Andersen

RIP user's buddy. Gonna wish the >laffs a win for once.

Is it just this year? Is this just because 100 or is it going to be a diff singer each year? Was wondering this the other night.

Please tell me some one capped Marner sniffing the smelling salts.

HOLY FUCK that Hyman - Matthews - Nylander shift

If Paul Romanuk mentions how long its been without a whistle one more time I'm going to off myself.

Fuck you gardiner

that was all because of a horrible gardiner pass

kek

>This defence

Will convert to gif later.

Marner. hah.

remove gardiner

me when i smelled my sister's tampon once

Based

what was it like the other times?

about the same.

wtf

can't wait till we see Hyman - Matthews - Marner on the reg

why do you only show up when Andersen is playing shittily

tbf, that's quite often.

34 do cool shit pls

We rolled that in the 2nd period of the first Dallas game and it generated like 5 scoring chances in 2 shifts. I really wish it came out more.

G O O D
O
O
D

P R O
R
O

that'll be /the line/ soon my man, patience

LETS GO BLÖÖS

He's tied with Hunwick for best good pro/60 in the NHL

Don't blame >danish goaltending on this pls :(

Lol

UPDATE:

Phanuef just scored a short handed goal to break the sens scoring drought

Thanks for the thread and well wishes anons was tough seeing him go :(

>sportsnet in charge of anything

dat glove

lab/bowl of ramen mix?

F

how the fuck are the bloos not running away with their division if they play like this

Should be down 3-0 right now

Based Freddie with that great glove save and nice save on Shattdeuces before

they don't have the luxury of playing against the leafs defence every game

Cocker Spaniel
Thanks

I'm off work tomorrow, simply wanting to enjoy a game of the laffs
Better step the fk up
God dammit

They literally have the worst goaltending in the league. 30th in team sv%.

We occasionally see the Gardnier fags come in to defend him. Most of the time they make excellent points but when you see what his mistakes do to hurt the team and destroy momentum it makes it so hard to defend him,

It's his 5th full season, approaching 400 games played and he is 26 years old. He should be better defensively at this stage in his career.

the padoge. he is awesome.

almost every goal against is due to a mistake, sometimes it's Gardiner sometimes it's someone else, Gardiner just seems to take way more blame whenever he fucks up than when another player does.

Why are laffs tickets so expensive? I really wanna go and watch a match
Considering going to Buffalo to watch them play away instead, way cheaper

demand
Lots of companies buy up seasons tickets making every other seat much more expensive

Because his mistakes are always the worst. Obviously everyone makes mistakes but gardiner seems to make catastrophic ones.

What a shame

The D needs to be improved, even the biggest casual can see that.

But some of the forwards are fucking awful defensively too. When our D come up with the puck and send it up the boards, if it's someone like JVR especially the opposing dman has a 75% chance of winning that puck. 6'3 guy who plays like he's 5'3. Same story with guys like Marner and Nylander, they are constantly losing battles on the boards in their own zone. The opposing D have the easiest pinches of their life and help keep their team's cycle going down low while our wingers are helplessly going back and forth from down low back to the point.

trust me the atmosphere there is shit cause there are so many suits and rich people in the crowd.

Ive been to a game in detroit and it was amazing

the worst a mistake can be is when it results in a goal against, which many players have done on several occasions. Gardiner's botched plays tend to be on the riskier (and therefore more avoidable) side, so maybe that's why people see him as a major bonehead. In my opinion though his risky plays have led to way more scoring chances for than against (this year in particular, he has become much better with risk management)

im gonna go to a game in buffalo next year. went to the laffs/wings game in detroit jan 25. tickets are way cheaper. also going up to mtl with a bunch of habds buddies next year. that game is gonna cost an arm.

This bombston poster in /hoc/ was talking about how Leafs fans don't watch hockey outside of the Leafs. A lot of posts in these game threads make me believe that.

I would love it if we had someone like Colton Parayko

not an argument

I am a native New Yorker. Buffalo is actually a pretty decent city. For a small town market they put on a great show. If you make the trek, you won't be disappointed. If you go in the fall, you can see the falls, enjoy the restaurants (Dinosaur BBQ is a must try), or gamble. I think you can even take the train to Toronto for the day if you want to see the Hall of Fame.

I don't know about you but I don't like high risk high reward defenseman.

Good post.

Parayko is amazing but I'd also love some wingers who don't just do constant flybys along the boards and actually win puck battles.

How is that even possible? No matter what team you follow 50% of the game is always not your team?

Am i closing my eyes whenever they touch the puck? Do i pretend they arent there? Lmao

H Y M A N
Y
M
A
N

Hmm, makes sense
Still a shame though, Canadian hockey fans are useally pretty loud from what I gather

Sounds awesome!
Habs tickets as expensive as Laffs I assume?

Sounds pretty tempting desu - my brothers a Sabres fan, reckon it'd make a good trip
Thanks for the insight!

>stastknee

I love Hyman. Easy to see why Babs loves him and Brown when you look at some of the other wings on this team.

If the player is more likely to score your team a goal with a play than allow one, that can only be a good thing.

Atta boy Hyman, too bad it had to be Bozak who you passed it to

thank fuck >we only have to play this team twice a year

Fuck it looks like Sens and Bruins are both going to win tonight :( we need this one

Yep, this just turned into a must win

Someone needs to shed blood

on the plus side we play Buffalo on Saturday so that's an automatic two points lol

Paul Romanuk. Give away a baby night. Gonna start a gofundme campaign to have Romanuck shot into the sun.

>team finally breaks the bloos cycle
>bozak casually chips the puck back right to a bloos player

ahh yes that infamous bozak two-way play

its one thing to be shit because of bad defense but we arent creating anything on offense

A lot of that has to do with the defense of the blues. Let's not forget they're still a really good team.

Only for NA residents :(
I'd love one for my coming son

nylander better score or hes back on bustwatch

that berglund line is living in the toronto zone

blues are all over >us in the neutral zone neutering >our speed

damn shame thye didn't manage to pot one in that first 5 minutes of pressure they put on

a lot of teams have been trying this. st. louis has pretty decent defense. they shit out last two games. otts and flyers. fired coach ripple.

They are clogging up the nuetral zone real well. Strong puck pressure with secondary support to pick off the nuetral zone pass.

Since they are overloading the side they can stop up and reverse to the d-man on the same side. Follow that up with a cross ice pass.

Looks easy from here tho.

only down 1, not even mad tee bee aitch

good shift there

CAPTAIN MORGAN