How do you get over your ex?

How do you get over your ex?

i normally just climb, but then again, shes not that big. having trouble with your fatty?

Time. Don't talk to her, don't think about her as much as possible. Play some vidya, smoke a bowl, give it time

Use a steam roller.

Don't listen to trolls... well for me what I did to get over my ex was to realize that life isn't over and that maybe.. yeah I did have a lot of fun times with her and that it felt great at the time but once you start talking to other people and make yourself know by being social to other women/girls then you can move on. If you don't feel like moving on then find a hobby

Repattern yourself by forcing a major change in what you are physically doing day to day.

fuck your grandpa

Set life goals and achieve them

play a bunch of video games and talk to your friends but not about her. if it is also a long term ex maybe just join the military and that would really get you mind off it

Get rid of every material item she gave you, burn every letter she wrote you and every photo of you together, it helps if you weren't part of the same friend circle before hand, live on with the knowledge that every engagement with a female is going to end either in disaster or a drudging state of compromise.

sharing her nunds

I've never been in a relationship with the girl I really like so I don't know what it feels like to break up but I'd guess just doing things aka time will heal your feelings. Or finding a new hobby

By giving her sister herpes.

I just meet other women as soon as possible.

you back up a little, down-shift into first, rev it and drop the clutch.

get your shocks checked afterwards.

You get a new one

Takes years if you actually loved her

Godspeed

the fuck

Getting over your ex happens naturally. You're stalks to her social media pages decreases by itself. Then he or she will become a long term memory that you have to purposely think about.
You can bypass all of this by having sex with a new partner immediately. The older you get you realize this is actually the best option and you don't act like a fucking pussy anymore.
You're also beta if you can't get your ex to have sex with you a couple more times after breaking up.

>never have one

Time

what this nigger said

kek

masturbate until you're tired.
preferably to traps (not gay)

find another bitch... faggot

For me, only two things seem to make being single easier after a shitty breakup. I either go HAM on self-improvement, hit the gym, eat clean, pick up new hobbies, read new books, anything to better myself, or I do copious amounts of various drugs each night until I'm so fucked up that I can barely comprehend my own existence. Then I fall asleep, wake up feeling like shit, and do more drugs until I again forget how pathetic and miserable I am.

It's been an interesting ride this time though, I've been stuck in a weird limbo where I'm managing to both improve myself and get fucked up on a regular basis. I've been doing the weekend warrior thing, drinking too much, doing fuckloads of coke and getting baked out of my mind every weekend to avoid letting boredom lead me to thinking of my ex, then busting my ass during the week, nailing my cut and lifting every other day. It's been a pretty nice balance tbh, I just hope I can keep it up long enough to actually forget about my ex.

I miss her sometimes still.

Must be time to go do another fat line and have another shot...

Learn to hate their bitch ass guts. Be angry, never sad.

I do this, haven't seen or heard from her in a year. Still want to kill her.