What the fuck was Raimi thinking?

What the fuck was Raimi thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Txwq7FGtBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Raimi's Spiderman was a pro-war propoganda tool, lad. Why do you think Harry's dad was named Norman bin Osborn?

huh, that would explain the ending montage where tons of americans are beheaded to the sound of muslims chanting verses from the quran. I thought this was just something in the Spiderman comics that went over my head.

youtu.be/3Txwq7FGtBw
>JJ is the helicopter pilot
deepest lore

>I only wish more infidels had died in those towers, death to America!
Jesus christ Raimi, was that needed in a superhero flick?

>My only regret in life was not helping flight 93 reach its target

Come on Raimi that was too far

I WANNA TAKE YOU ON A ROLLER COASTER

>What the fuck was Raimi thinking?
Probably about the degeneration of white culture, he seems to think about it a lot

Oh Sam

How did Raimi get away with a 100% white cast?

Was he a draw?

>''sorry about your taxi Abdul,Green Goblin threw me off the top of that building so i landed on top of it'' ''but im not Abdul,im just a bystande-'' ''Whatever you all look the same''
wtf why raimi gave spiferman that line?

'IM GONNA TAKE YOU ON A HOLLA-COASTA

I forgot how bad this was, it's filmed like a tv advertisement. I half expect Terry Crews to stop them and shout at them about their body odor.

>ywn see that trailer again for the first time
>ywn again live in a pre 9/11 world

JDIMSA

>Parker, if I dont have pictures of spidernigger by high noon im gonna have your boipucci annihilated
Seriously Raimi? At first I liked the movie but this was DEFINIATLY to far

Anyone else got freaked out by the scene where Mr. Ditkovich and his comrades gang-rape his daughter in front of Peter and she just looks at him dead-eyed? I know it's in character for Mr. Ditkovich but it just seemed excessive

>it's filmed like a tv advertisement

and did we really need a 10 minute scene of Bruce Cambell fucking the nurses and yelling ''gimme some cougar babe'' before the first match peter had?i mean,he is a close friend of sam raimi but still..

What was with that racist rant from Peter Parker in Spider Man 2 towards Mr. Aziz? I know this was post 9/11 NYC, but it was still uncomfortable to watch.

Fun Fact: ditkovitch was based on the real life person Steve Ditko. All his back story was from the real Ditko.

I guess he wasn't too happy when he saw the movie. Raimi said it was a loving homage

''peter,you re a good guy,but i have to fire you''
''What is it with sandniggers and fire?''
wtf Peter,why did he say that for?

>he stinks and I don't like him!
Fun fact, this guy wasn't even an actor. They just happened to catch a random New Yorkers opinion on Martin Luther King Jr. and decided to keep it in the film. Sometimes I really question the things Raimi does but it just seems to work

Did somebody say Spiderman thread?

I'm convinced Raimi made this movie knowing 9/11 was a fake and built it so that the WTC was never destroyed as a hint to us viewers. The helicopter symbolizes us, and the webbing symbolizes the lies the government tell us, and how we're constantly caught in it between the two pillars of the world's biggest farce.

Truly the work of Gods.

>JJ is the helicopter pilot

mfw this is factually true

mild kek

''See that window over there,Spidey?You know who lives there?A nigger lives there''

really makes you think,that sam raimi..

Why did they change the part where he goes "Shakike!" to Shazam?

Raimi went completely overboard on this flick

>flick
kys