How quickly do you think I would die if i tried to kill off random cartel operations in Mexico...

How quickly do you think I would die if i tried to kill off random cartel operations in Mexico? like went through the country, taking out drug warehouse by drug warehouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o_xBRHYVIkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only one way to find out, user.

>OP, pic related???
^^^^
>One way to find out...

However long it takes you to find the first one

true
haha, i suppose so user

youd die in mexico for being white before you even got there

maybe this or related videos
youtu.be/o_xBRHYVIkA

here's another picture not sure if same person

What would your plan be?

Bullshit. Latin America has a caste system where the more ethnically white you are, the more prestigious you are.

Different girl.
>no lipstick from first pic
>second pic the lining on the dress is more shimmery than the first
>tights seem more blue in second pic

Haha

i have no plan at all, just find a drug dealer, find where they work or buy from, follow the rabbit hole and kill whatever is at the end of it

If you don't stupid as hell and you have enough of money, you have chance to kill some cartel peoples. When you will die ? I think when you meet someone smarter than you.

They would find you quick but would end up making you die painfully and slow.

You've seen the numerous webms of handles people bound while they had a shovel rammed down their throats and having a boxcutter run across their necks repeatedly.

I imagine you wouldn't last very long but at least you'd go out a hero

The haND less boxcutter was one guy. They like to come up with new methods each guy they kill.

>but would end up making you die painfully and slow
.. not if OP gets a bomb vest, then he'd Allahu Akbah himself and the goons and be done with it.

Yea I saw some fucked up shit not too long ago. Dude had both his hands and feet chopped off, chained to a bolted down chair. One guy was dragging a razor across his entire body while another had a torch lighter going at his eyelids.

Uh and if you do it and you will back, let us know

I never understood those videos. Surely someone would an hero before literally getting their faces peeled off while they're still alive. Why no shoot out with potential kidnappers? Cyanide capsule swallowed?

jenna lynn meowri

drug dealers aren't going to go away if you kill all the current ones new ones will just replace them especially if you've dried out the town of drugs it would be very profitable for them

This. Why hasn't this happened yet? And often, for that matter. Imagine all the camel jockeys going aloha snackbar on those faggots.

jenna lynn meowri

no glory in it, from a jihadi's point of view.

killing them gives some purpose to my pointless life

Probably not even one fucking "drug warehouse" whatever the fuck that is Tubbs, maybe if you take Crockett too...

eh fair enough

You would be better off going to the capital and kill as many involved politicians (the real bosses) as possible
Everyone knows who they are and where they live

It's true, you should do something like that, especially if life is boring and you're suicidal, it would be so much fun, on top of that if you get out alive or die you had a purpose to live for

I'm guessing OP is a Mexican with depression.

That would depend on how well u planned it out. If you are a cold blooded smart dude without hesitation, there's a chance you could do some damage and maybe last a couple of days

Just join the army if your in this head space where you think violence will give your life purpose

In the first shootout.

Do it, die a legend

OP, no joke, I say go for it. Will you die? Fuck yeah. Will it be fucking awesome? Oh hell fucking yeah. Literally blow up every damn warehouse, burn every field. Make a lot of "accidents" happen. They're scum, so fuck it, dude.

Pretend you in a battlefield game..maybe you'll get an xtra life

IN FACT, we should start a crowd fund for this shit.

If you pull it off and don't die you'll probably be captured and tortured

You'll be fine, user..

Uhh, you sure you've seen those videos? They're always bound

i might stop hating muslims so much if they started to do this

so you're talking like a movie kind of thing. in real life if you made it anywhere near a cartel members warehouse you would be shot in the head before you knew what was happening. they don't fuck around and for all they know you're probably some kind of federal agent from mexico or usa. if you did somehow destroy a warehouse and kill all the cartel members associated they would hunt you to your dying day which would likely be very soon after.

if you somehow avoided them and made it to the border and escaped without being detected and know somehow for sure they won't be able to track you then you have only done a very insignificant amount of damage to an international drug organization. no one will talk about it for fear of the cartel coming after them and it wouldn't hit the news for the same reasons. the only people who would know is you and the cartel. the cartel will probably retaliate against the closest village/city which will cause more harm than the initial warehouse and members. so you're kinda fucked unless you have an army at your command.

Just get the Texans to do it.

Not that quickly
only sometime after they torture you

If you're not literally Batman/The Punisher, you will die the instant you pull out a gun.

You'll probably die the minute someone sees you.

If you're lucky this will get you shot right away and you'll die easy. If not you'll get done Cartel style and your messily severed head will be laid on the border with Texas.

Overall if you're looking to commit suicide it's a gamble but it could pay off.

It would be easy if you had long ranged weaponry. Just make sure nobody knows you. Not your friends, family, people in town, nobody.

Check em

So long as they don't get the drop on you and they don't see your face, you're pretty much good. They'd be too worried with their enemies and shit to suspect a lone wolf.

That's what I'm saying dude put it in your tooth OG nazi shit

for mexicans, not literally white caucasians you moron

as you have seen from execution videos is that they tend to give out information if you torture or kill them, so find the first drug dealer masking yourself like a dumb tourist looking for drugs. Either lure one of them to a hotel room, kidnap him force him to tell you the next one up if not start torturing him till he gives you information. Make sure you are armed and ready to kill at any moment. Most of these people you cannot go alive. Once you have information of the next one up just start staking out their hangouts without calling any attention to yourself. Either find one of his body guards by themselves and do what you did in the hotel. If you are lucky enough to find the next one up by himself than kidnap him or just straight up crash into him and make him tell you the next one up... you can see the pattern

you have a plan? or just hope to be lucky

You'll get jumped or mugged the moment you cross the border. Lmao, whites are looked as at wealthy, so they'll try robbing whatever the hell it is they think you have.

You can't seriously be this ignorant. Do you have any idea how many White americans actually live in mexico? And how many of those are Retired. shit does happen in mexico but not to that extreme. Ive been going to mexico for 15 years for xmas and not once have me or my family ever experienced any crime.

watch more breaking bad user

Depends on which city you're in obviously. No ones gonna fucking rob you in a city like Maine- whereas in Los Angeles, the probability is higher.

well that just proves my point. You are not going to experience this "insta robbery by crossing the border" bs you just spewed out. stay away from bad areas and you won't be a victime.

You've been watching too many movies and fake news