Red pill me on the "red pill"

Red pill me on the "red pill"

you want Sup Forums

>>>Sup Forums

Russians, Jews, and Koreans want you to fight over stupid shit that doesn't matter. Taking 'the' red pill is really the blue pill. The real red pill is what I just told you. Everything is propaganda, everything is a game, you are either a GM or a player. To be a GM, stop playing their game.

/thread.

^

you want /x/

Don't worry about it. Silly goyim.

WtF was that?

you wake up in your bed and find out you're a internet conspiracy theory buff who believes that jews and blacks want to bring down whitey and you snitches to the cops on people who fight in the streets

That's The Red Gelcap, not The Red Pill.

Youll never find me.

I FOUND YOU YOU SLIMY CUNT

thats actually funny, never heard that before

Thanks. I'm a retarded teenager who is a cunt to his friends. I've found about every way to roast them. My native american friend is called either prarie nigger or injun joe, so I have that saved for when he forgets his place.

It's what people say in regards to the phenomena of realising their world view was exaggerated, or even straight up fabrication.

Of course this is all nonsense:

> The Jews DON'T have disproportionate influence in the media (whilst simulatantiously often crying about white privilege)
> The Holocaust WASN'T/ISN'T being exaggerated
> Blacks DON'T have lower iQs and commit more violent crimes
> The waves of refugees flooding in to The West WON'T displace our culture or lead to our countries becoming more violent and sexual assaults will soar
> Trannies AREN'T mentally ill, and the evidence for gender being subjective ISN'T based upon flimsy evidence
> Communism WASN'T far more bloody than the Nazis (who were the most evil people ever)

Don't bother looking in to any of these issues OP, take my word as FACT!!! Only a bigot would question these points!

thats pretty sophisticated

If you want to be Red-pilled on female nature, the marketing of love being bullshit, and how male biology makes them inherently disposable; look for MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way).

I found the philosophy recently and it pretty much revealed the causation of a lot of shit I noticed over the years.

Jews are the bloodline descended from Satan through Cain. Whites arw God's race made in His image, and all others are either bastards or beasts of the field.

Dumping redpilled posts

Russia Korea and "Jews" are all Edomites, Idumeans, and Khazars.

This guy (even though really vague) gets it. The red pill is really just the hard truth even if most people don't want to agree with it. Now what the ultimate truth about shit really is takes some searching and talking around to find out. But its out there. The government knows. The nose knows. Even your dick is compromised. Your foreskin. May KEK guide us all.

>that same place

Thanks

Are you questioning these topics as anything other Tha indisputable fact?

That's bigoted!

White women and children are evil, goyim. Don't start a family or reproduce, be a reclusive loser.

Good goyim, don't have children

I'm drunk as fuck what the shit is the red pill shit

>"Tell me the truth because im too ignorant to search it myself."
this is the mentality behind it. Its fucking cancer. People shove stupid Sup Forums greentext down our throat as absolute truth and believe they made the world a better place

its a euphemism used by house virgins for understanding that hitler was right

Yes, yes, we're only acting in your best interests.

Listen to us when we say "don't breed", what's the worst that could happen?

Go on then mate, tell us why the Jews don't have a disproportionate influence in the media, the banking systems, and seem to be behind 90% of anti-white movements.

Tell me how this isn't allowed in The Talmud.

Tell me how diversity is strength, and the likes of Sweden is reaping the benefits of cultural enrichment.

And tell me how, if white people were racially aware and vouched for their ethnic interests as other do, we could begin dealing with the shit from all of the above

I did not say you have no truth behind it, i just say its always the same shitty greentext over and over and instead point to sources and researches, statistics (which are of course jew intention to controll the mass) I have to blindly accept some raving lunatic's ranting on an anonymus imageboard.

Also this last image's resolution is so horribly its impossible to read it properly

That's robitussin. Take 60 for fun times

Ok, apologies.

Greentexts do shed light on interesting points, however they are not the be all and end all.

To anyone reading the thread, see the points hereLook in to they and see if they have any truth. If they do, why gave you been told differently? Do not take our word for it, see for yourselves.

When you next see an article bashing whites, have a look at WHO wrote the article? Do a lot of people writing these have anything in common?

Don't you die on me

We need the truth

i have that shit, its nasty