Drug thread

>drug thread

Been dabbling with heroin lately. Couldn't hit any fucking veins so Ive been smoking it

>20/10 will probably do again tomorrow

have fun with addiction

Snort it dumb ass it taste like shit balls when u smoke it

It's been like a year since I've done it. Before today that is.

Fuck of you square

Can't snort tar you fucking mong

Yeah bro snort that shit and feel the burn. I got sucked into a nasty addiction snorting good H with friends. None of us our boys anymore..man nothing like it. It takes away your soul dog..your fuckin soul. You wake up in the morning look in the mirror and don't see yourself. I get chills and can't sleep a year later thinking about the helplessness and emptiness.

I think at this point if you don't know the dangers of heroin dependence, you fucking deserve it

You decrepit fucking loser, if you honest to God believe you can ''handle that shit'' without ruining some part of you, or without being addicted to some part of this drug, then you are in denial and is best of continuing doing exactly what you are already doing.

Where you from op

Hows it going op? Currently smoking some meth with some heroin for comedown later.

The deep South. Why?

Bretty good fam. About to smoke another piece, and probably save the rest for tomorrow

Sending you good vibes

Meth fucking sucks dude. It's honestly 100x worse than skag in every way.

don't give up, you can't stop trying now!
Hitting veins is fucking easy, just practice. Its by far the best ROA.
I learned it and I turned out just fine!
have fun!

Fuck there are some losers on Sup Forums. Implying heroin is instant addiction and nobody uses it in a controlled recreational way is fucking stupid. Yes heroin addiction sucks. Yes heroin can be addictive but ffs you cunts are pathetic dweebs.

If u cant handle heroin or got nothing else going on in ur life u shouldnt do it but that doesnt mean no one should.

stream this shit

Youre right it does suck. The cons far outweigh the pros but i still enjoy it. Whats skag?

Also Checkd.

Greetings fellow sinners. I too am a drug using degenerate. I just shot some heroin into my scrotum. Unfortunately it's the last place I can shoot up seeing how all of my veins collapsed. Things haven't been going so great for me lately. See, I lost my job after I had to have one of my arms amputated after one of my abscesses became infected and I was too doped up to seek medical treatment. It's not all so bad though. The view from under the freeway bridge is nice. And I'll always have my H :^)

I know lmao. I honestly have my demons with drinking but you deserve heroin dependence if you let it get that far

Heroin dude, have you never heard it called that?

yes an est. 99% of ppl who tried and liked it and decided to do it in a controlled way will fail eventually.
Seen this hundrets of time.
Not saying that there aren't millions of functioning opioid addicts out there but they are mentally dependant on opioids because they improve their life.

>Buying one bag of a drug means you are instantly addicted

No people in my city just call it "Down"

if you're doing it multiple days in a row you're gonna get addicted

try to sound smarter than you are when you try to insult people

Just another former hopeful /b tard who's turned to heroine.

These threads are getting old. Bait

i smell a faggot

Bye OP, enjoy the inevitable long goodnight.

lol I feel u

Yeah you are probably right. But just because some people have no self control, does not mean every recreational drug user on the planet don't.

It takes months of continuous use to develope physical dependence to opiates.

Are you telling me you have never been injured and taken a few bottles of prescription pain pills? You weren't a slobbering junkie retard by the end of it were you? No probably not

Dude, squirt it up your anus deep as you can with a needless syringe, 2nd best way. Vein is 100% blood uptake, anal is 99%. No lie, Google it.

Currently flying on 200+ mg adderall over the course of the day. Actually have ADHD but I only ever allow myself to take this much once a month at most.

Just took my last dose (30mg sublingual), deciding whether to play guitar, video games, or take care of some chores/responsibilities. Also debating taking a bong rip or two, but I'm iffy because I find that weed sometimes takes away from the stimulant high (it's essentially a gamble as to whether or not mixing stims + weed will give me a better or worse high).

What got you into opiates OP?
I've currently got a fuck load of hydromorphone (dilaudid) in my closet but I find opiates to be pretty boring compared to stims. Only reason I have them is through access to pharmaceutical supplies/narcotics. Sorta debating taking a few lines of hydromorphone cause I've mixed oxy with adderall once before and it was god-mode engaged.

I didn't say that. But, 2 bags will. Be careful friend. I know you won't though. After all, you can't trust someone who would try to justify using dangerous and addictive drugs to have good judgment

heroin addiction can start within days of constant use. heroin is way more addictive than most painkillers you can get for minor pain

Literally just had a thread about this awhile ago. Responsible dope user Mike here

in my experience, weed plus stims is a great combo. a month or so ago, i took 80mg of vyvanse and a pot brownie and holy FUCK was i high. the physical euphoria was god tier, and i swear i was tripping balls at some points. only downside to that was barely being able to sleep for like 2 weeks after.

I was on percocets for about a month when I broke my ankle. I can assure you that when when my prescription ended I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Even after they put me on a cycle of suboxone to ween me off. If you're using heroin regularly you're probably dependent. Just because you say you're not doesn't change anything. You're only lying to yourself

Ahhh dude I don't mix stims and weed. Kinda puts me in a weird place. And honestly I don't like stims at all except cocaine because I'm a pretty high strung person. So getting high on Downers like opiates and benzos is like a vacation from my own bullshit.

And dude don't snort dilauded, it's bioavailability in your nose is not good.

You're the reason why great people kill them selves over the glorification of nigger cum, fuck you.

Damn send me some of that shit bro

I thought his mustache was where shit was smeared all over his lips.

>druggiefag showing his drugs to prove he's a degenerate
>using fucking heroin like a normie drug
wow good job

>future heroin addicts calling people who donmt want to be heroin addicts faggots.

Poppy seed tea, kinda meh due to shit seeds, but not bad

They're trying to normalize the use of dangerous drugs to remove the stigma attached to them. Despite the mountains of evidence that prove them to be dangerous. It's a dangerous trend.
You can look up tweekernation on tumblr or r/opiates and see a lot of this shit

OP, im sorry for whatever trauma or emotional isolation has led you to be addicted (if you are). off tar for about a week, been on suboxone

Yeah see most of my friends who dabble in stims would agree with you, but I'd say that I only have a pleasant high when I mix stims with weed about 1 out of every 10 times. Most of the time it just makes me feel bleh in that I'd rather JUST be stimulated. That being said, I think I'm gonna take a small bowl and see if tonight's the rare 1/10 occurrence (I need to start winding down to get to bed sooner than later).

Oh I'm well aware of the bioavailability for each ROA of dilaudid (currently studying neuropsychopharmacology, and I was working as a pharm tech for the last few months). Only reason I say snort is that the oral bioavailability is even lower than that of intranasal and I refuse to inject it (always promised myself I'd never IV drugs, however I don't judge those who do).

Interestingly enough, I'd also say I have a pretty high-energy/strung personality. I strongly relate to the "taking a vacation" thing, but when I take my ADHD meds (as prescribed, not recreationally) they calm me down and stop me from rambling, fidgeting etc etc.

Only reason I have it is to sell it to be quite honest lol. I also have various types of benzos, but I save those for if I'm ever feeling over-stimulated, which is very very rare.

Idk which line to take next tbh. It's from my personal O. Shit in the baggie is some cut shit. 20mg addy sott8kg next to a quater of a bar and some good old devils lettuce.

>not one bag
>two bag
Nice

Have you tried kratom? it's supposed to be more effective than suboxone

What are the lines fam

I have 10 grams of Mushrooms atm... conflicted on whether to microdose or just full on trip. Just ran out of weed last night. I smoke half an ounce a week. Is that too much? How much does everyone else smoke.

no because suboxone gets me higher than im sure kratom would, and I need at least some kind of opioid relief still. Ive been on methadone and while the full agonism of it would fuck me up all day, i was abusing the shit out of it until i was barred from maintenance due to not having enough prior documented treatment. SO i was detoxed off it and went the suboxone route. You try kratom?

Hey man there's a lot of that shit tbh. I just recently stopped drinking liquor so I've been dabbling with drugs alot more lately.

We should have a drug board!
Why haven't we?

It's definitely NOT. Closest thing besides Subs that have helped me is loperamide (Immodoum) but you have to take SOOOOO much of that shit you're better off dropping $10 and grabbing the 8mg sub strip or tablet (whatever is more regular in your area). You can literally cut it into 8 pieces and if you're not a total fucking animal who does half a bun a shot you'll be able to get 8 days of get right outta it

Bump

Out of all drugs you could do, why the fuck would you do heroin? I've dabbled around with opiates and never really thought it was all that great.

I fucking love kratom on the other hand. It's cheap as fuck and a HELL of alot more functional and moodlifting. It's legal too.

OD and die

>suboxone gets me higher
>suboxone
>gets me high

youwotm8.jpeg

Naloxone prevents you from getting high off subs. You mean gets you right? Or you're talking about subutex (straight bupe no naloxone)

Because 420 chan

trauma leads to actual physiological deficiencies in young people. Its been studied and documented if you wanna learn how addiction really isnt your fault, unless you already know. I was sexually abused and also watched my brothers mind deteriorate from schizoaffective and meth abuse.

I take tolerance breaks here and there . Could make one gram of good weed last a week to save money

naloxone does nothing at all. The buprenorphine has too high a binding affinity so it does all the work. And if you use sub 4mg doses the metabolite norbuprenorphine is active as a full agonist and will get you high if youve lowered your tolerance enough

Oh shit is this mr internet tough guy who used to rob people and blah blah bullshit bullshit from my thread? Is your real dad Mike, how's your dead granny's corpse and your dope fiend mom? Ready for more dope dick? I'm sure OP would Chinese to her trap that skank with me kekekekekekekek

But it isn't the same thing, user.

I've literally taken 5 sub strrips in an attempt to get high (the 8 mgs) and all I got for my effort was my mouth tasting like shity orange peels all day and was right for like 3-4 days without dosing. My tolerance is too high you're saying?

I did use it. But I was never an addict myself. I use it to help with my depression. It is an opiate itself but the "high" if you'd call it that is more like a weak stimulant. like a cup of coffee. I know a few people that kicked opiates with it and swear by it.

Kinda tho...user image board all about drugs...just not on this chan

past 4mg the metabolite of just straigh buprenorphine takes over and exhibits partial agonism, blocking the norbuprenorphine. This is why low doses are used for analgesia and high ones for addiction. You used too much, and probably had too high tolerance. Subs really arent great for getting high if youre still in active addiction. Im just sick of destroying myself tbh. Trying to go back to school and all that shit

I feel you man...maybe just maintain and taper and then lope it up till done

i see what youre saying and ive heard that alot with kratom, oxy, bupe, etc. Opis derived from thebaine tend to have that stimulant aspect to them. Ones from morphine tend to be more heavy and sedating. Sorry to hear of your depression. Howve you been lately?

Too much science. If that faggot Mike is here he'd know all that he was talking all types of science behind opiates on the thread he made talking shit to sober people

i hear you on dat lope. Highest ive take was like 130mg. But that was an isolated incident, as all were, from desperation. I dont like the "dirty" feeling, ive ascribed it to all the peripheral activity and tiny bit that leaks to the central. Feels gross. Not to mention the cardiotoxicity. Loperamide will be 18+ very soon. Screencap

Haven't tried to kill myself for a few years now so pretty okay i guess

No such thing as too much science. Dont hold yourself back user. Remember your divinity. You can do anything.

that's not convincing. Whats up? Void still there?

allrite watch yourself doe

Just a follow-up to my last post; does anyone here have any experience mixing dilaudid (hydromorphone) with adderall (dextroamphetamine)?

I'm JUST starting to comedown from the adderall (still 2+ hours of 'high' left, easy), and in the past I quite thoroughly enjoyed combining adderall with oxy.

Will wait a few mins to see if anyone has insight, if not I'm just gonna give it a shot and see where it takes me.

It's always there. Even when things are going great it exists in some capacity. The best thing you can do is learn how to cope

I have done oxy codeine weed a lot of times ,stimulants like normal amph or Mephedrone mdma,dmt,acid ,acid benzo ti this day

Smoke a bowl and then Jack off for 6 hours

not those specifically, but ive mixed heroin with meth and also with cocaine. Also while coming off mdma. The bads cancel out and the pros synergize. Not much more to be said\

WHy have you convinced yourself you have to cope with it? Fulfillment is possible so long as you live.

Mephedrone is one of the most popular in our country drug for clubbing not MDMA

Some pure Bolivian fish scale.

Scored awful cryst

wondering if i should put it up my arm cause smoking it isn't doing dick

Cool man, good life choice. You can't say you weren't warned, just turn on your fucking tv. Your going places, brah

Maybe Crystal RC legal

>I have done oxy codeine weed a lot of times ,stimulants like normal amph or Mephedrone mdma,dmt,acid ,acid benzo ti this day
I've done this a lot from 16-19 years Old every weekend

Not the biggest fan of smoking bowls on adderall tbh. Only stims that I can actually enjoy while smoking weed are MDMA & 3-FPM. I always save bowls for the comedown when I take adderall.

Also I've stopped whacking it on adderall because whenever I did in the past, I'd pretty much lose days of my life, not to mention all the adderall.

Yeah that's what my previous experience with addy/oxy was like. Figured that'd still be the case, but it's been 4+ years since I've done that. Just railed 4mg dilaudid and I'm feelin pretty spiffy right now.

Gonna rail another 2-4mg then smoke a few bowls. Still trying to decide what activity to do.

naloxone is basically inactive when taken orally. it's meant to stop people from shooting up the pills since it causes immediate withdrawal symptoms if you do that.

I think I'm following you on insta xD polish guy ,that girl running and love techno name for K

3 to 6 grams a day but I grow it!

nonono. Why is there so much misinformation about suboxone? What the fuck do they teach in this 8 hour suboxone seminars that doctors attend? probably shilling, but doctors need to look shit up...its 2017 ffs. Naloxone is just a branding agent. There is no discernible difference between suboxone and subutex. Buprenorphine's binding affinity is the reason for its blocking and ability to precipitate withdrawals.

I like to talk to people on omegle. or have a cigarette or watch pro hearthstone games

Real Gardener

Really? Cause I'm not polish (unless you're saying that you're polish?), I don't know who this runner is (just a random pic from my ass folder), and I'm not quite sure what you mean by "love techno name for K"

I used to do that way back when (talk to strangers on omegle while I was fucked up) but nowadays I try to do more "productive" things (relatively speaking; obviously video games aren't productive, but I just generally try to stick to activities that benefit me in some way shape or form).

Not a smoker, however I do enjoy the occasional dart when I'm coked up.