The meek shall inherit the earth

>the meek shall inherit the earth
What did he mean by this, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6H1MI-j97mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beta uprising and the Reign of Pepe

when all you fucks are dead and gone bugs shall thrive in the ruins of your cities and feast on your mummified remains in your cars stuck in a never ending traffic jam on the interstate

rodents shall naw at your bones and owls will look on in amazement at how bountiful the land has become in your absence

Wouldn't a beta uprising mean they aren't meek anymore?

The only Christian leader that is meek is the current Pope and pole hates him for exactly that.

He was just pandering to beta males so they'd join his cult and give their hard-earned sheckels to the church.

But Jesus lived in an actual Patriarchy where finding a wife meant giving a father a goat in exchange for a submissive 14 year old girl.

Being beta wasn't really detrimental to your ability to get laid. If your wife cheated on you you could just call her a whore and the village would stone her.

"Do everything I tell you while you're alive so you can get everything you want after you die."

When Armaggedon comes, the only survivors of mankind will be the meek. Paradise isn't heaven, it is Earth. The world Adam and Eve were put on is what the earth will be transformed into and surviving mankind that God approves of will inherit that paradise earth that Adam and Eve lost.

>(Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

>(Psalm 115:16) As regards the heavens, to Jehovah the heavens belong, But the earth he has given to the sons of men.
>(Proverbs 2:21) For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.

>(Matthew 5:5) “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

>(Psalm 25:13) His own soul will lodge in goodness itself, And his own offspring will take possession of the earth.

>(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

>(Revelation 21:3) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them.

>(Isaiah 66:22) “For just as the new heavens and the new earth that I am making are standing before me,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “so the offspring of YOU people and the name of YOU people will keep standing.”

>(Revelation 21:1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

>(Matthew 6:9-10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, ALSO UPON EARTH.

This.

He meant the jews, and he was right.

>The Meek shall inherit nothing

What did Frank Zappa mean by this?

So what does it mean to be meek? Did he mean the literal definition of the word being gentle and submissive or does it just mean being submissive and humble to God.

But Christianity isn't islam, it doesn't tell you what to do in your individual.

Man hate to break it to ya, but thats how it is. The thing is, throughout following this, you get little tidbits and hints and small seeds of events that eventually turn into trees with plenty of spiritual fruit to eat. Its crazy, but if Jesus didnt somehow reveal his presense to me on some level i would've quit by now and offed myself a long time ago

It means that those who stay true to Christ in a world full of faggotry will join Christ in his Kingdom on Earth after he returns, purges the wicked, and casts Lucifer in the lake of fire. Basically the world will be destroyed and a kingdom of heaven on earth will reign. It's pretty self explanatory.

Meek meaning most of those who inherit everlasting life will be a bunch of simple folk that did not give into temptations and earthly value. "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Hence, true Christians are poor and meek on earth, but in the end will inherit it.

Look at the rest of the verses. It describes the kind of people that will inherit Earth. They are: meek, mild-tempered, upright, blameless, people belonging to God.

Meekness by definition is a mildness of temper, without haughtiness or vanity. The mental disposition that enables one to endure injury with patience and without irritation, resentment, or vindictive retaliation. It is a close companion of and seldom found separate from such other virtues as humility, lowliness of mind, and gentleness.

It goes further in Galatians:

>(Galatians 5:22, 23) On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, 23mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Only those people will inherit earth with that mentality.

Beta Uprising 2017

beta uprising

Revelations was using prophecy to talk about the "beasts" as being empires of old. It was prophecy for future history beginning in the roman empire period, not anything pre-roman.

***Revelations was ***NOT***** using prophecy to talk about the "beasts" as being empires of old****

There's a difference between being meek and being a virtue signalling cuck.

The strong come out of the weak

youtu.be/6H1MI-j97mk

The prophecies in that picture are from Daniel, not Revelations. I know which ones you are talking about in Revelations though. Revelation 13:1, 11, 14,15. Revelation 17:11. Those are other events related to the last empire on the bottom; the League of Nations, the UN, and the Anglo-American powers.

Not this earth, because dead people obviously do not walk here as eternal souls.

It's about the lost Paradise, the one Adam had before fall - a pace of rest before eternal Kingdom Of Heaven which will be open at second coming.

Souls based on orthodox tradition and teachings - and scripture go in paradise after death, paradise is like earth, there is day and night, seasons and nature cycles - but the flowers do not die or get damaged even if you walk over them, the seasons are friendly and do no harm nature - everything is wonderful and absolute.

Pretty much saying beta niggas will never see any conflict, therefore will never actually get hurt or killed unlike the brave and bold.

The meek inheriting the earth is not a virtue.

This is true but also that god (yaweh) only wants loving pets and yes men and can't deal with any dissent.

We (Jesus and his followers) are currently meek. and we will inherit the earth.

it means don't be a dog cunt and good things will come to you

The Pope isn't meek, he's a cuck and a heretic. There's a difference.

Meekness is probably the best word used to describe anyone who listens to and obeys God's word. It encompasses many different things, most of which are included in the Ten Commandments.

It means that christianity is the religion of cuckoldry and needs to be exterminated by force

He meant that after centuries of conquest and nation building. The third world would pour into the west and inherit all the work that was done. Be handed money and homes, and be portrayed as heroic.

He did not account for the rise of trump the god of gods

There will be nothing left to inherit meekling.

I believe I should not tell you, because if I do, you will turn on me, disregard my arguments and rip me apart. As you are from Croatia and with high probability this means you are a filthy heretic.

Humble and kind people will have an easier time being saved, because in order to be saved you have to rely on Christ and not on your own works.
It's the same as Luke 18:25.
> For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God

Meaning that the meek will literally become the earth, because they'll be buried.

> religion of cuckloadery
> wipes out every other belief system it encounters

Pick one mongol

>Apocalypse was predicted for 2011 - Didn't happen
>Apocalypse was predicted for 2012 - Didn't happen
>Apocalypse was predicted for 2016 - Didn't happen (or hasn't happened yet?)

Why are Christian's so sure that it'll happen next year?

>gnaw

Jesus alredy inherited the earth. the inheriting was christianity.
The statement was not a universial statment. It was a statment from jesus about the world he lived in.

Christianity isn't about being better than anybody. All of the saints and revered people in Christianity were humble and devoted their lives to helping others. Being meek is a good thing in a moral, peaceful society.

This is the beginning of the Sermon on the Mount, and it has to be read in its entirety to be properly understood

Matthew 5

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

It means that if you're hungry and searching for God, then His Kingdom is yours for the taking. He's talking about salvation. Blessed are the meek because they'll inherit His Kingdom Come, when it is established on Earth. Only people who come to Christ meekly, earnestly, and with sincere contrition can be saved. The angry and the prideful will be turned away.

Because in the final hour, He will appear at the right hand of God and cast the shirkers and the scoffers into the Lake of Fire. He will cast the idolators and their dazzling menagerie of abominable spectacles into the pit. The unclean, the sluggard, the gluttonous and the slothful shall march downtrodden and sweaty through a swamp of fecal slime to their lugubrious doom. The painted Jezebel with her harlot's poise and her tease-me-please-me pleather jeggings will be flung into the demon pens to be ravished by the rotting, cyclopean Nephalim, the putrid meat dripping from their bones, their proud faces gaunt with affliction and carnal hunger.

By whom non-Christians or by whose who follow bible out of context? In any case Bible strictly states against date setting but we are told to watch signs of time and believe it or not we are clearly living in the end of times.

Except Judaism and Islam. It allowed those to flourish.

Crawwwwling in my skiiiiiiiin

>Except Judaism and Islam. It allowed those to flourish.

We annihilated the islamic civilization, since the crusade the islamic world is a never ending cycle of war. Now the only thing muslims can produce is destruction.

>Pope
>Christian
Top kek. This Pope is not Christian. Mark my words , he shall either die or resign early. If so , repent, friend , and turn to Christ because our time is indeed very short.

so far I see weak getting rekt

>the neet shall inherit the earth
ftfy

In the day be with us awomen amen.

In Poorlan greed and liberalism wiped out Cuckianity. Holy shit, they were more effective than communism with all that old fashion good ol' violence.

JP2 is a joke today not an authority today.

Did he smile his work to see?

>caring this much about Jewish mythology.