Would you have gay sex, suck a dick or get your dick sucked by a guy if no one would ever find out?

would you have gay sex, suck a dick or get your dick sucked by a guy if no one would ever find out?

Yes

sort of have a thing for traps, so yes

giving or receiving?

No.

I would slob on a long, hard, thick cock.

yes. I'd love to give a footjob too

giving, too much of a pussy to take it in the ass

No, the thought alone makes me cringe, but then again I'm probably a 1 on that scale.

Yeah and did. I enjoyed sucking cock, but not getting it sucked. It's wierd that everything about a dude can be a turn off to me except the dick. No desire to do it again though

So taking that as an "identify a homosex" guide, the fewer clothes you wear the gayer you are? So like 100% gay guys are always naked? K. Will be on the lookout.

I'm barely bi and I don't gaf who knows that I suck dick. Shit is gay af anyway. Boring...

Same. Except the urge comes and goes, usually once every few months. I'm captivated by women, romantically and sexually so much that it's my weakness but I'll rarely get the urge to want to get on my knees and suck a huge cock. Never a problem to take care of either, but it'll probably make a serious relationship or marriage a bit awkward if it ever arises.

Guys who are so brazen and open about it are so fucking hot, no lie I would suck you right now

Yeah, it happened when I was single and I've went from one relationship to another so I think for me getting laid regularly keeps that urge away.. Glad to know there's others that feel the same.. I'd suck you, user.

I feel it's pretty common but it's good to hear others say it, I agree. I wouldn't mind sucking your cock either, maybe even as friends who helped each other out when the need arose.

im like a 2.5 on kinsey what do you think

but really i just mentally get off on making humans orgasm

I've had my dick sucked by a guy once before, I've flirted but haven't actually done anything with another guy since then

Only if the "guy" looks womanly and hot enough.

>true?
Watches are at $ 0?

Sure if the other guy would wear panties and stockings. Then it wouldn't be gay.

Nice propaganda. The guy on the far left comprises 99% of the population.

no

Why can't there be more traps like this ;_;

I might let some REALLY convincing trap suck me off if no one would ever find out.

And I mean really convincing, feminine with nice tiddies and microdick in a cage.
Basically a tranny more then a trap, and even then a convincing one.

I have never seen a trap/tranny ass I would like to fuck, usually their butt looks like a fat, shaved guy, that that's like my opinion man.

Yes (top), yes, already have (few times)