I may have a little problem

I may have a little problem.

I have a gf for a 7 months now. We're 22. Third one, third time matching age. She has a younger sister. 15. Nothing unusual about it. Talked with her few times when at gf's. Like with a sister's younger sister.

But a week ago I saw her on a street, being on stimulants. If you don't know: libido is high us fuck. She's in a fucking sweater and shorts. I see her legs for the 1st time. I take like 3 photos before aproaching her. I fap to them in home. Feel guilty... a bit. Still stimulated, I think: it's only fapping. It's not like I would try anything.

Later this evening I'm at gf's home. She took a dose with me. She's hot. She goes downstairs called by her parents. I open their shared PC and go to the photo folder of her sis.

My expectations were to find anything. Just to glance. But what I found... oh god. I saved it all on my pendrive just before GF came back and we had passionate sex. But when she went bathroom I reopened that folder and fapped.
Did it like 20 times for last 3 days. Sober. I still don't plan anything, I assure you. I look at 15s on the street, sure, but as anyone, just look. I love my GF. I fap a lot to friends still, even have some creeps of them (have tons of picrel for example, best friend's gf which I don't really like but those thighs, damn.) but it kinda feels like some next lvl. But is it fucking sane, or should I stop doing it? Did anyone been there?

Of said creeps, which have started it. Hope no bans for posting people how they wanted to be seen publicly, lol.

TBH I'm thinking of getting more. Like this evening. It's hot, she started to wear shorts in home.

Of those from her PC. Please tell me its explains.

first, post more my friend, i know how you feel, but you must know that being with her sister (we are not going to enter on the age issue) she will not be on a relationship with you after breaking up with her sister, i think its pretty obvious, maybe you fuck one time but its not sure and the risk is too much... you better stay with your girlfriend that im sure its similar to her sister, its not that bad bro, you can fap to anyone but better dont do anything more
pd. post her material man, come on

stop bitching around faggot a dump what u have we want to fap too

Why would she take those? Much seem posed and intended to be sexy. Bitchy even. I've asked GF if her sis has a blog or something yesterday. She asked "why"? I said I saw a photo of her on Sup Forums in fbfap. She asked if I did. I said "it's your sis." "Did you?" "...liked it. Resisted. I have you." "Good. She had a blog. Deleted it when some boy wrote her on fb if she would send him nudes - realized, that they are not only "artsy"."

Sound like some pretty trashy women, tBh.
Maybe you need to upgrade the people you meet.

interesting, she seems very innocent so i dont think youll be able to do anything with her, and for what i see, maybe its just temporal, like when you fall in love with someone on the bus or train or something but after you realize its not possible you just lose interest and finally forget because you will find someone hotter to fap. btw is there any sexy pic?

Didn't push it. But I don't believe, that she was unaware of fappableness.

I know the place

its just a teen girl trying to be a woman, im sure she only kissed a couple of boys but want to demonstrate that she is a woman even if she is that innocent. dont try anything with her, just try to move on and fine more people to fap to, if you keep liking these girls you will end up being a pedo or liking loli, a preferable option

And you know, stimulants are a big part of the problem. Like just now I think of taking some to encourage myself to get a fake fb account and write to her, that I found ex. this

dude its just a phase, move on, accept the fact you wont get anything from her

Man your writing is horrible

is a fucking teen you moron, if she was hot i would say it, >oh man no way she is 15
but this is not the case, you better not get into CP

Dat mons pubis

But yeah OP....listen to this user Get over it and just fuck your GF while you think about her sister like the rest of us

She clearly shaves it.

she dont even has pubic hear duuude WTF

Are you retarded? Girls younger than her still have pubic hair.

They don't have pubic hear though.

I stopped reading after "for a 7 months now".

Nope, you're right. I'll an hero now.

Have fun at the pokey faggot.

oh god, shame on me.

Kind of set the tone for something really retarded, decided it wasn't worth investing the time into to read.

Needs a tl;dr version

you are the one who sound trashy right now

>rollin dubs for pix???

Well CP disgusts me. And of younger girl's stories the closest thing was after I broke up with my prev gf and my friend shown me

~it's insane. Stop doing it. Nobody wants to be a pedophile but you.

You are not trying to make people question their hatred for pedophilia, are you?

wait wait wait, that is your gf? post her now then to see how she looks

Your problem is that you have poor grammar and probably speak like a retard.

Also this.

BTW for my content you might do something to me. I'd love to see a cock on her pic. Two of them. She knows mine, but if I would tell her that I found them on the Internet (I couldnt have them, she has deleted it after a ~week) and that I love them along with random people, just as she surely intended...

I'd just love to see her reaction. If she gets upset or like whatever. If upset, I'd humilate her. If whatever, I might tell her, that she will be a star, if I post some of those she once gave me of her privates.

cute girl. but leave her alone

If she'll be indiferent, well w/e. But she might go on a deal of giving me something new for not doing this.

his first language is obviously not english.. look at the pics ... but I bet his 2nd language skills are way better than yours.

Why? No harm to her, fap for me. And for cock pic +email I will send if I get anything out of it

Polski pedofil lat 22, nice

People are hilarious for thinking that finding
Teenage girls sexually attractive is wrong.
It's natural Op even if you were fucking her
it's still natural. So don't worry about it to much.
Now their are ways it can be wrong, but do I
really have to explain that to people?
You want me to hold your dick while you piss too faggots?

not bad.
OP don't feel too bad but quit fapping to her my man
she's pretty cute though wont lie
real question is who took the pictures....

this guy is right, after puberty its all the same shit, normal instinct.
OP's case isn't even that bad, he just has a thing for legs, who the fuck cares

Dobra dupa anonku

Guys. A good friend (since like 7) comes to my place in like 15 minutes. I took speed (had to. but I gladly managed to stay with it. I wont go further than take those creeps in their home. Thanks for assuring me that is isnt uncommon and doesnt have to develop.) so I will offer it to her too. Last time we took it we talked stuff (best: I said that I fucking love thighs and that hers are fantastic and she let me touch it. we didnt talk about it later but isnt it promising?) and I would try something. I will tell her that I have to confess that I saved one a photo of her found online. And it is true, dont know who posted it but it was like a miracle since she doesnt post such stuff. I will tell that it is a pic with a penis which ruins everything and its a torture. Ask if I show her that one to help identify, which of her previous boyfriend's it was, she will let me get a compensation in form of a photo.

Will post if it works. Just provide me a penis on one of her photos to come. Yes have like 10 but wont admit that I have a folder of hers kek.

People do such things on speed trust me.