Hey Messi, do you want this?

>Hey Messi, do you want this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyeh8fuf1_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:(

Favelinho, ur a good footballing nation, but seeing that you have to talk about grandpa's achievements to make yourself feel better is just sad

He never won that trophy.

Pele is shit. Watch any of his videos and the guys he dribble passes look like they've never played football before

Why is that WR from the steelers holding that balloon d'or?

Yes, please. May I play in a stacked team where I'm not even the best player and face teams of factory workers so I can win one too?

Do you think a player will win 3 (three) World Cups ever again?

Pelel never won it

No one has ever done it

Please don't confuse the amateur era title called Jules Rimet with the modern World Cup

Amateur eras like the 70's and the 80's? When teams like Nottingham Forest and Steaua Bucareste used to win the Champions League?

But it's okay, we have 2 of the REAL professional era titles as well.

Are you retarded ? That was the general level of players at the time, the game has nowadays evolved into something more technical and physical. It still doesn't change the fact that Pelé was a great player.

Could messi win a cup playing against factory workers 3 times, or would he lose and blame it on Higuain?

1974 is the first pro WC, yes you have 2

No country has more than 2 world cups

He was great for the time. If he played now he would be at an average level.

So thats not what excellence is all about? being way better than those who you compete with?

Imagine that 40 yrs from now they start allowing steroids, and kids at a future Sup Forums complain how Messi had it easy

In 40 years from now that will be the case, Messi will have been surpassed and there will be a new standard, that's how sports work.

It's just like you with Hitler. The difference is that Pelé actually achieved something and didn't let Brazil be occuppied by foreigners.
Thank you based Pelé.

If Messi only had to prepare for one competition every four years, he literally would never lose a game. Unfortunately he has to play multiple games every week against top-level club competition, unlike Pele whose club career consisted of beating up literal homeless favelaniggers

Pele now a days would be hazard tier

He was extremely talented. If he was born 25 years ago trained with the technology we have now he would be a great player. Obviously, if we warped 60's Pelé for a match today he wouldn't do shit.

Now prove it

Sorry Argentina, we are better than you.

1974, 1990 and 2014. Three World Cups.

> ALÔ ARGENTINA? ME
DIZ COMO É, TER APENAS 2 COPAS 1 A MENOS QUE PELÉ :^ 5 > 2

Brazilian nationalism is retarded though. Because over half of the country is black.

Do you have a point? Please leave the thread if you have nothing to contribute.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyeh8fuf1_g

Garrincha was much better than Pele, ask any grandpa out there. Garrincha's 1962 trumps Pelel's meme Cups.