Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.
I'm bored.

nigga you outta weed

As am i. Im assuming that is coke chopped up... Ran out less than an hour ago and fiending for some more. Currently drinking wine as it is the only beverage available to me.
How is your night going?

That looks beautiful OP nice phat lines! Are those percs?

Yea I know. I normally don't smoke too much unless I need to sleep.

Yea it's from my personal O of uncut.
oh why thank you my friend i like to make my lines on the lethal side. And yea a couple, some dope feind traded them to me for a half gram lol.

You're bringing out my inner fiend with these posts kemosabe. Shame I barely even feel coke anymore, built a permanent tolerance after the first use or something. Prefer psychedelics and molly now

You're probably just ADHD or ADD. It effects people alot different then people like me.

> no lsd
> not timestamp
Not good enough

Probably am ADHD, have symptoms and adderall that I've tried recreationally is barely noticeable but it doesn't explain why I got amazing effects from a dub of cut and never felt those effects again buying better/more uncut shit from same dealer. Only other time I got fucked up or even noticeably high was when I railed a gram in two min and still none of the euphoria from first time just super talkative and wired

Nah honestly if your getting some uncut fish scaley flakey shit then you'll defiantly feel it.

Drop some faggot

Why is this guy flexing ditch .7 weed and shit coke with like 5 pills

Nahh. I'm on a bar about 60mg of adderall and a whole lot of blow. Would rather just sell it. I'm more of a 2ce and 2cb person anyway.

Because I'm not stupid enough to post weight on clear web you dumbass.

prices? Area?

90% uncut scale apparently. Dealer got it from a DNM shit looked legit and was forming back into clumps while I made lines, nada except some nausea and 10 min of shitty effects most times. Got a dub of apparent fishscale from a different guy a few weeks ago and I barely noticed it other than feeling slightly more social. I still miss my first experience all the time, whole face and throat were melted numb with biggest euphoria/energy burst I've ever felt which lasted a good 2 hours. I've since Given up on coke especially after I got comparable longer lasting roll from 90mg of shit quality molly

Well I couldn't tell you for certain on everything but the flour cause I was given the them to me for free lol. I get my shit for 30 a gram.

>30 a gram
Where in the Nigger

It's just cause I only buy a quarter ki at a time