Parent killed themselves when I was younger

> Parent killed themselves when I was younger
> Been with girlfriend for 6+ years
> Live in an apartment we don't pay rent for, it's a great location and in a city centre
> She's doing pretty well for herself
> I don't have a job
> I graduated 3 years ago and haven't been able to find stable work since
> Have Asperger's
> Not sure why I can't get a job
> Suffer from huge depression
> Went to therapist, they think it's possibly PTSD
> I have thoughts about killing myself but would never do it due to parent and loving the girlfriend

What do I do Sup Forums? I can't hold a retail job because, well I just can't but no job I want seems to be in reach of me.

I can't kill myself because of reasons listed above, I don't think I ever will be able to

I hate it, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

upwork.com/,
udacity.com/
coursera.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You probably can't get a job now cause you have no employable skills.

For now, walk dogs, do manual labor, anything you can do part time.

Look on upwork.com/, craigslist, and local jobs pages for work.

Because you are working part time, you will have time to spend studying.

Use udacity.com/ and coursera.org/ to study and train yourself in a useful technical skill.

Once you have some basic web dev or programming skills, start applying to entry level jobs.

The sad thing is I actually do, I graduated with specalising in a certain style of design but where I work just has nothing... and I can't network that well so whenever something does pop up I never get a chance.

But thank you user, I will look at this websites.

>Get tf off Sup Forums
>set a fucking goal
>force yourself to do productive shit
>????
>profit

Absolutely no motivation to do anything because of depression.

I wish it was as easy as you say user.

I suffer from it too, being dormant only compounds the problem. That's why I force myself out of the house. It's not easy, but a day well spent is 1000x better than the miserable cycle of nothing. The hard truth is that nobody's gonna feel sorry for you, you gotta man the fuck up, suprise yourself.

You wana know something that sucks? When I was younger/at university I was pushing myself a lot more, I Was in a fairly popular band but now I just can't be fucked.

I'm on this upwork site, I think I'll attempt to give it a try... We'll have to see how it goes.

this

FFS not everything is about getting motivated, some shit you JUST GOTTA FUCKING DO!

Some mornings I wake up and I got NEGATIVE FUCKING MOTIVATION but I put whatever best fucking foot forward I can and step out into the world.

If you have a handicap or whatever thats cool but YOU STILL HAVE A BEST FOOT, so step forward and do something. Then just keep taking steps.

Fuck I get tired of people thinking they are shit when they are not.

Get a janitorial job, you barely have to talk to people. And stop being a pussy people have it much worse off than you faggot.

what was your degree?
Become an academic and live off grants

What style of design? Your job doesn't have to be specific to that. Diversify your portfolio nigga

Graphic design.

All the GD jobs are in London or Manchester.

Print, and I understand that but I absolutely adore print and feel like I need to work within it.

holy sht ! look at how bent that mobo is !!

dang, I'm not sure if you can move to London or Manchester. But at least try take a day trip and interview, could be a nice self esteem boost if you could rangle a job or someshit over there

as in an interview at the very least
we truly live in a Renascence

Get working on stuff that you can thats related to design and will help you get a job working with print later. You can continue to look for jobs working with print while you do other shit too