Which Stalingrad movie is better?

which Stalingrad movie is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS6JVaz03NY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to Sup Forums

The right one looks like typical Hollywood trash

It was made by Russians actually. Left one by Germans.

Left one

except it's russian trash, try out the one on the left

I hate to say this.
"sigh"
The left is the better.

The one with Keira Knightly

The left one. Bondarchuk must be executed on the red square.

/pol knows that even the warmovies are better if they are made in germany...

neither. enemy at the gates is a better german vs russian movie

>enemy at the gates
>Some Red Army Stalingrad veterans were so offended by inaccuracies in the film and how the Red Army was portrayed that on 7 May 2001, shortly after the film premiered in Russia, they expressed their displeasure in the Duma, demanding a ban of the film, but their request was not granted.

Left one

Purely based on what the pictures look like, the left one.

The left one is a classic, made by a lot of the same people as Das Boot. Anyone who hasn't seen it is missing out.

I've watched both and both are quite good. They are just totally diff the German one never was actually about the city centre of Stalingrad if I remember but about Germans that went from Italy to Russia and had to fight against Soviets while slowly all of them dying or killing themself.

The Russian one is more of a movie for people now days Drama, great effects seriously looks like the best movie ever in terms of cgi and alot of action. They are completely different movies that don't even follow the same lead

Enemy at the gates was fun but actors were bad and it was full of western propagands

Right
The left tried to humanized the Nazi invaders.

This is the Stalingrad you're looking for

>history is black and white
you are not better than an avarge stormwinie

>enemy at the gates is a better

I thought i would tell you guys a little tale of my life.

Last year, i was trying to get my 2.4km run time down so badly and i finally started to get closer to my goal.
One day i went out and started stretching and i slipped off my driveway onto the grass and rolled my ankle really badly, it hurt so fucking bad and i heard a loud snap.
I was so mad i thought i has broken something or tore a ligament and thought i may need surgery and won't be able to train for months.
I had never been so angry before in my life.

I came inside throwing shit around punching the wall etc..
At the same time i was really into rammstein and stumbled across this video. There is a better version of this video but it got taken down to copyright issues.
youtube.com/watch?v=VS6JVaz03NY

But after watching that even though it was a film it just made me think that there are people who have been through a lot more, i may of rolled my ankle and wouldn't get to train for a few months, but there was guys who went to war and lost their whole leg, and guys who lost their lives.
After that i didn't feel mad any more.
And when ever something happens to me when im upset now i just think about that video and pretty much just harden up.