I am getting a gastric bypass surgery on the 7th September...

I am getting a gastric bypass surgery on the 7th September. I want that surgery to get slim and lose that fat that makes me look like a beta neckbeard faggit. What do you think Sup Forums? A good idea?

with diet and exercise u will be a new man. gods speed OP

You're required to go on a diet beforehand to get the surgery. If you can do that, why can't you just stay on the diet and lose weight without expensive surgery?

Lmaoing at this nibba who has to get cut opet to lose some weight

That just looks like it's gonna cause all sorts of problems later in life

That is my plan after the surgery

well, instead of having a dangerous surgery
you could just stop funnelling cakes into your gob

you'r basically a carp after that surgery (at least your digestive tract is)

Just eat less user, I can't believe you would be willing to be cut up because you can't lay down that big Mac.

>t. ex-obese user who asked a surgeon for a gastric bypass at 16 and got rejected, still thank him to this day for doing the honest thing

This. All about self control and maintaining a new lifestyle surgery or not. If you can handle the new lifestyle of the surgery of never eating or drinking certain things again, save the insurance and do it without.

If you can't do it without the surgery, you will end up hurting yourself if you got it.

Speed would be the only benefit, but also negative due to extra skin from speedy excessive weight loss.

Tldr just do it without, save the money, change your life

I've tried like 8 diet's in the last couple of years, low carb-high fat, high fat-low carb, paleo, gym, eating healthy and so on. Nothing helped, I lost weight but a couple of weeks later I gained the double amount of weight. The Doc checked my thyroid glands, they are ok I don't have hypothyroidism. I don't have to pay for the surgery, I live in europe and with a BMI greater than 40 like in my case, my state health insurance pays for the surgery.

It's not as easy as just a surgery. If you get the surgery, and continue living the same lifestyle, you will get fat again. That's what many people struggle to realize, it's a lifestyle. There are no quick fixes.

This is why I'm against free fucking Healthcare. Fuck you OP. Way to make everyone pay for your fucking problem and lack of discipline

It's simple fucking math. Take in less than you burn on a dialy basis. Fucking nasty. Also your doctor is a fucking idiot

You'll get the surgery, get fat as fuck again in a year, and you will have wasted everyone's time and money

You're lying to yourself if you really believe you tried hard enough to eat less. You don't even need to exercise to lose weight as long as you don't stuff yourself full of calories. Eat

I am aware of this. We have here obesity ambulances which have a whole program for people who want to be operated on. This program includes before surgery, health check, psychological examination so the surgeon sees that the patient understands what such an operation means, nutritional advice. After the operation, once again nutritional counseling, talks with the psychologist, every 6 months an investigation and blood test in the obesity ambulance.

>obesity ambulance

>that's how much stomach they block off
Fuck that

Because I work and I pay every month, automatically a certain amount for the state health insurance. You uneducated pleb.

People will do anything but eat healthy and workout?

Good job OP

It's called Adipositas Ambulance but fucking Google Jew translate, translated it to obesity ambalambs.

You could just change how you eat.

1. Weigh yourself
2. Multiply your weight X 12
3. The number you get is the amount of calories you need daily to maintain your current weight
4. Remove 500 calories out of your daily food intake and you will lose 1 pound a week
5. Remove 1000 calories out of your daily food intake and you will lose 2 pound a week

Its easy as shit, and no dangerous surgery.

Law of the least effort; the easy way out's way of modern society

Also, quit drinking sodas or anything else thats sweet and the weight MELTS off quick as fuck

>Gastric Bypass
>Gastic B'pass
>Gassy Bepis

Easy? The surgery isn't easy and the first 6 months after that will also not be easy. But I see it as my last option before dieing because of my fatty heart or liver.

This.
You lose weight overal, so exercising to burn and protein w/ muscle building to increase the fat burn passively + actively.

Fat burning doesn't target certain areas, building muscle just builds muscles in the targetted areas.

Don't let some mexican or jew doctor cut into you so they get more shekles and cause extra health problems, like puking stomach acid.

This is just a lie. I'm not op or fat but I only drink water and I would be a lanklet if that happened. Unless someone's drinking only soda

in other words you need to resort to surgery to stop bring a beta neckbeard faggot.

get a brain bypass because you're a dummy

gaining the weight after a few weeks is because of this:
i followed my diet for a week.
Now i can have that icecream!.
i had that icecream yesterday, I'm sure this cookie wont hurt.
I want fast food i guess having an xxl pizza once in a while is fine!
ah well i had pizza already it doesnt really matter (eats full tub of icecream daily after that)

Ah no, I but soon as I start to eat more than a couple of spoons I began to gain weight again.

you are trolling me.
fooling yourself.
and being the perfect example of giving up
You eat like a pig when you get "hungry"
and you have no real idea what hunger even is anymore.

Just curious, guessing this is in pounds?

I used to be big user, not "we'll need a crane to get him out" big, but obese.
I've lost about 8 pant sizes over the last 1.5 years, just from eating less and using my bicycle to go everywhere.
Now I've gotten to mild dad body territory and have begun strength training to trim off the last layers of redundant fat and to tone up my muscles.
This wasn't even planned on my part, I just became poor and this situation was the result after I decided to deal with my mental shit and doing stuff to improve my situation.
Changing your diet and exercise schedule isn't a temporary thing if you want to lose weight and keep it off.
Decide on how you wanna eat and how much of it you want and then exercise accordingly.