What does Sup Forums smoke?

What does Sup Forums smoke?

How about you quit this pointless garbage habit. Literally one of the worst drugs out there.

I appreciate the concern, but I genuinely enjoy it and have no intention of quitting despite knowing about all of the cancery effects

Weed I'm not trying to get into more serious stuff I did Xanax before, I also like drinking whiskey I'm only 18 that's all I ever done. If I could have weed 24/7 I would be contempt with life.

same

Pole

Sup Forums are faggots, thus smoke cock.

Sweet Lord Baby Jesus its 2017. Please stop it you guys.

I had done meth Percocet xanax weed klonopin ether and fentanyl by injection by the time I was 15, I'm not trying to be edge or anything I'm just sharing

No

CLOWNS LIKE YOU ON THE B-BALL COURT

>smoking
>ever
Enjoy your lung cancer

Just buy a gun and kill your self, it'll speed up the process. Or play chicken in traffic, jump in front of a train, either works.

I agree completely with . I Am not smoking for over 3 weeks and will return. I don't have money. I spend so much money on this crap. Anyway. I smoked Marlboro Gold Soft, Camel Blue, Luckies Blue mainly. Quit this shit.

You don't deserve those trips

Will never* typo

i only smoke faggots who suck on those deathsticks

I'm not concerned, I'm just surprised that people still smoke this garbage.
>nerve toxin
>no effect whatsoever, maybe you feel lightheaded for a minute if you are not used to it
>enjoyment comes from easing the withdrawal symptomes
>bonus for all kinds of cancer, lung diseases and respiratory diseases.

If you pump chemicals in your body, at least use ones that get you high. Even alcohol is better.

Is it so bad that I wanna die but I'm too much of a beta to do it fast so I'd rather just do it slow

Smoke manitou organic ciggies and sometimes homegrown leaves from my virginia tobacco plants.

Nice

Pueblo tobacco

No, however I don't understand why you'd waste your perfect health to look like an edge lord and be a "kewl kid". I was born with a heart defect so my times already excelerated, you don't know what I would've been willing to give to have your health before you tried to be edgy.

>I was born with a heart defect
Haha

mah main

I know bait when see it hyuh hyuh hyuh

American Spirit Black
They are strong and robust

dick

Kek smoke that dick instead

american spirit blue rolling tobacco with some micro rizzla papers

malboro blacks 100 menthol

Inb4 hipster etc, nope just what I started and stuck with since I was 15.
Even have my grandfathers old pipe.

27's

I have thrown over to smoke two weeks ago.

>hurr durr smoking is bad for you

nobody who smokes doesn't know this you irritating faggot fucks, bet you say that shit to people in person all the time and they want to kill you

this; but also want to quit, still annoying af anyway

tfw smoked pipe before the hipsters latched onto it and ruined the whole perception others had about pipe smokers

if you don't smoke a pipe while sitting on your back porch in kentucky whittling duck calls all day then you're just another pretentious faggot

bet it goes really good with your summer scarf selection

>whiny
>nigger
>faggots

Annoying as hell those people. Probably the same fucks who complains about alcohol..

Luckily it's still "non-hipster" where I live but mostly an old guys thing.
Go down to the harbor and every single dude over the age of 50 smokes a pipe.
Look at this faggot...

I smoke in front of my computer. And I'm not a hipster nor pretentious.
You are the reason everybody hates Americans.

I been poor since I was 14 my mom would cover by this McDonald's soda and lots of love. I didn't start doing anything until 16

ITT: Non-smokers tell others why tobacco kills you and isn't worth it.

Top kekels. Im an ex smoker. I can't drink alcohol all day or have a couple shots on my break at work. It physically impairs me and prevents me from doing shit. A quick smoke break, a little stress relief, and if you're not poor, some high quality tobacco, is just right for smoke breaks and relaxing.

You can smoke for 80 years and have no adverse health conditions except shitty breathing. Not everybody gets cancer and dies. What, some 400k people a year die from cigarettes? Out of the millions and millions that smoke? Fuck off.

watch out boys its sherlock holmes

this is the guy who also says the exact same thing about fedoras

~in a bong
~I'm a self hating smoker.
Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations
>We need better vocabulary
>We need better traitors
>We need better goals
>We need better self awareness

you probably had hair before it was cool too

Lost my hair when I was 18-19.

Shitty breathing will kill . Ask my land lord or mom who both have advanced COPD.

plenty of hipsters where i live but i found a working solution. hipsters only smoke briars and meershaums. cobs dont count as hipster (unless some freakishly long cobwarden)

nah, bro. i dont wear hats

>cobs dont count as hipster
It's the opposite here actually.
Whenever you see a hipster with a pipe it's always a cob here.

Fuck off yourself
Also investigating productive coughing is probably a good idea for you faggot, because from the sound of it you are a self hating smoker the same as me, so if you want to continue to be able to breathe after you turn 50 (my mom) then you might be interested to know what damage can be reversed and what cant, you fuck.

Benson & Hedges Gold and sometimes Romeo and Juliet Romeo N°2 cigar

Hey faggot I said I was an ex smoker. You sound like some kind of prissy bitch who needs to live until he's 90 even though by then somebody will be wiping your ass for the last 20 years.

Fucking terrible. I'd rather go back to smoking than not be able to take a shit without assistance. Living well into seniority is depressing as fuck and nobody wants to remember you like that anyways.

You sound like a little bitch

My own. Got one of pic related, and now its about $2 a pack, instead of $12.

Always.

i switched to vaping(not in public im not fag)

interesting
i do have to say i havnt seen many hipsters smoke here. they are generally the "smoking is bad for you!" type which of course doesnt stop them from smoking weed.
colorado is more than a bit weird though.

Rolling fag here

Weed.

take off the cigar ban, makes you look like a newbie fag to the cigar world

I quit

lol thats what you say when you're 18

really?
poor cigar etiquette right there

>the best part about smoking is not getting any of the relaxing effects into your system and instead just getting mouth cancer for literally no reason

Friend gave me a $30 cigar last week and it had absolutely zero appeal. I really don't get it.

Yeah, here in Sweden everything american is really popular with the hipsters. And cobs scream american so that's what they go with.
European style pipes (wood etc) isn't as popular with them.

Here comes the snobs...
Little difficult to show the brand otherwise.
>I really don't get it
Then it's not for you. I don't get cigarettes but that's just me. A cigar is wonderful.

that explains it.
cobs too american for american hipsters. briar / meershaum too euro for europeans

btw- like latakia?

not a snob, just a pointer since the cigar world is at least 50% snobs (or so it seems)

i smoke these little cigars and these straw cigarettes

>latakia
Hell yes, love that peppery taste.
It's not my favorite but really good.
My personal favorite is Borkum Riff, just classic old European style tobacco.

Reminds me of my grandma.

my tobacconist has a latkia-heavy house blend that is probably my favorite so far. i also get the most positive comments when i smoke it.
runner up is a rum raisin aromatic. probably the only aromatic i have smoked that i actually enjoy beyond the odd bowl here and there.

>rum raisin
Oh that is nice, once of my mates smoked that when we shipped around (I work on the sea) and it was lovely.
If you ever visit Scandinavia I must recommend the local "harbor blends" you can buy around smaller sea side towns.
Absolutely amazing the amount of different styles there is.

my dudes

i would imagine coastal europe would have a great deal more variety than the middle of the US
as far as i can tell my tobacconist is the largest shop in hundreds, maybe thousands or miles. most shops claim a closet big enough for 2-3 people as a walk in humidor

I mean, smoking a pipe or cigar is all about relaxing, and you still get plenty of nicotine which is just a stimulant like caffeine when you're not chemically dependent on it. It's an experience and a ritual, like wine or whiskey tasting.

Łukasz?

I´m not polish. I just live here.

Okay :)

Smoking roll-ups is the sign of that you are poor.

The best camels, Turkish royals

Ma nigga.
NAS Blacks all the way.

American Spirits
and only when I'm drunk

Same.. But still call em lights, not "blues".. And I'm too old for that" lucky" shit

Marlboro reds or eagle 20 reds when I'm low on cash

Also, has any one else seen eagle 20s? Not sure if it's just in my state or what

I wish I could get high and have sex with Madison.

The Jews

basically, I have no fuckin idea what any pack says. I just assume it says it will be slow and painful

not really poor. Started smoking them as a broke college student that liked to party too much.
Got so used to them that I only buy a pack of cigarettes when I'm traveling. it's mostly by choice that I roll

Enjoy smoking nigger dick, Niggers.

Yeah. It says what you have written. Dont listen to . Its retard.

Pot