How fucked is france?

how fucked is france?

What happened?

Its Karma for not caring about the environment.

car ran over 6 soldiers.

Just going to leave this image here.

Which scale are you using? From 1 to France?
Or from 1 to Germany?

>Attack people for showing empathy by respecting the dead

No wonder people see your view point as amoral.

Shut up you cunt, you get the point.

So fucked that they've been in a state of emergency since 2015.

The soldiers run over were part of the state of emergency occupying force.

/thread

Its plain wrong. You cant get rid of all Muslims coming or beeing there already without going full hitler.

Make me fag

If you're gonna get folks to swing over to your view point and take actions against an entire religion then show some fucking respect before politicizing their deaths for the agenda.

These dangerous Assault Automobiles need to be banned that is for certain.

>live in france
>go through waking up to browse Sup Forums
>see the truth
fuck please help

"U.S mosque gets bombed"

Yah, how fucked is France?..

France is in good hands. Americans should worry more about the mutually assured destruction facing them.

You don't understand what the "state of emergency" is about.

It's not going on because of terrorism, it's going on because it allows Macron - who is a dictator, by the way, even though he was elected democratically- to make demonstrations and protests illegal.

Also, that attack killed no one.

Extremely. Fucking French class was so boring. Can you believe they all speak that gibberish?

Everyone is fucked user, do you not look at statistics? Prove me wrong. Find ONE fucking country with no deaths in a given day.

Everywhere is fucked.

The ones who "Want to stop it" have no policy or thought, just emotion. They cannot even grasp the way politics work let alone how delicate such things are. Most are so retarded that they cant grasp the idea skin color doesn't denote citizenship.

Norway iceland and japan are doing pretty fine for themselves (if you rule out the fact that japan is crazy in itself)

Swiss and most of eastern europe as well

This is true

The ones who "want to stop it" fully support letting mentally ill people have as many guns as they want so they can shoot up a bunch of schools full of six-year-olds. As long as th shooter is white. They don't want to stop that.

Trips don't lie

Japan has like the highest suicide rate on Earth

Well ya they bring dishonor

No soldier ded, user. Sadly the fucker flee like a mulsim bitch.

They're fifth.

respect isn't earned out of pity.

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations
>We need better vocabulary
>We need better traitors
>We need better goals
>We need better self awareness
~Further concern was raised by the successful recreation of the infamous 1918 influenza virus in a laboratory
~could coprophagia save lives? I know poop transplantation does.