Call Dominos at 02 4677 0203 and ask for a boneless pizza enough said

Call Dominos at 02 4677 0203 and ask for a boneless pizza enough said

Why would you arrange the numbers like that? Are you some kind of European?

Plz gib uk number

+612 4677 0203

Work there, can confirm this happened to me today

I called and asked for OP to stop being a massive faggot. They told me they've never offered that.

They gotta mess it up some way, otherwise they'll just be copying the Americans. Can't have that

Ok fine

No?

I gave a $20 tip to mine yesterday, because I might be getting a promotion (I am first in line for it).

NYPA

I did it and it was gay, fuck you op

I'll vocaroo it
hold on

Is there a toll free number? Then I can call em for free from skype!

You can call toll free numbers from Skype without any shitty credit needed

I guarantee they will just hang up. At most, they'll tell the other employees about how much of a faggot you are

Faggot cum

nvm faggot number

If I'm gonna do it can it be a thing like battletoads cos it should be

ALRIGHT REGULAR FAGS
NEW THREAD

>DUBS DECIDES WHO WE CALL
>MUST VOCAROO IT
>DON'T BE A FAGGOT AND ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE

Sup Forums have not done something for a while so let's just piss off the employees! Pizza Hut still sucks! We should make this appear in the news and blame it on redditors!

Winrar already

Toll free number needed for Pizza Hut U.S

bump

you're dumbass faggot fuck capslock stopped you from voting on somebody to call..

fuck you.

I vote QVC rep

Discord? We can line upp all the numbers in Discord

you're right start somethin up

WINRAR!

How about I did this cos I had a little faith and now this thread is dead and everyone, especially op is a faggot.

I just called and the dude said " you want that shit boneless?" Started laughing and told me he's been waiting for this day

I back this guys answer?
everyone down?
what's QVC number?

Checked

Quads

Found another thread with a much better potential! We make a totally useless video trending on YT for no reason!

Check in here:

Checked

oneless nia

I work at a Domino's as a driver. I've gotten the boneless call a few times and I just roll with it until the caller hangs up. It's pretty fun sometimes, but most the time you guys aren't that witty and it's kinda just irritating.

Dominos guy here. I just hang up at the word boneless.

That lohas is like an Australian number ... possibly near Penrith

Picton shithole