Any Aussies want to sell their marriage equality postal vote?

Any Aussies want to sell their marriage equality postal vote?

For every 10 votes, will release a nude of her (have 37 nudes) . 1000 votes will get all nudes (37) plus a sex tape.

Have OC of 4 other girls I'll trade for votes. I encourage all other Aussies against fag marriage to trade either money or OC nudes for votes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taOL5HJdx1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry op, I'll be voting no

also voting no to faggot marriage

In this thread nothing but Faggots that don't wanna marry their byfriends

Australia doesn't allow gay marriage? This is why you're a shit tier country. I'm not a fan of faggots. But I'm a pretty big fucking fan of freedom and that's what freedom looks like.

i am game

how would this proposed deal work?

Im confused

You'll receive a ballot in the mail. You need to physically give me (or post to me) the ballot in time, so that I can fill it out and return it.

Once I've received 10, I'll release her first nude on here (plus directly to those who gave me the ballot). For every 10, I'll release another on here, and to everyone who traded their vote

Which way are you voting?

>Any Aussies want to sell their marriage equality postal vote

I'm in. What's your postal address ?

That sounds like alotta work for 1 nude. Im out.

What do you think?

No to the fags

You're a fucking idiot, there's about a billion pictures of nude women a click away. Fucking nobody is going to go through all this shit to see some 6/10 naked.

Die in a fucking kangaroo fire, you freedom hating fuck.

firstly son, your pic is a 6/10 you can stick your nudes up her gaping asshole mate

Secondly I doubt you'll be handing out your address on here, at the least I donut recommend it

Thirdly your plan is fail, I am going to vote yes just because OP is a bigger faggot than any gay person I've ever met

>oh noes the gays can marry! This will affect me, a heterosexual, greatly!
Neck yourself you closet homo.

No I will not be posting my address on here. It's ele

And she isn't a 6/10, she's a 9.5/10 and remember there is a sex tape

And No will win. I'll make sure of it

Amen son

You're a faggot

Australian spergs are the worst. Their culture already means normal people are annoying gross monkey people. Then you throw aspergers into the mix and you get gigantic ultimate faggots like OP

>9.5/10
OP confirmed closet gay

You're a fag from I would guess the coast, coastal bogans always think the one kinda cute chick in town is stunner, I'm from Sydney cunt the chick you posted would be lucky to be a 6 here

>And No will win. I'll make sure of it
Fuck, you almost made me laugh, but do tell, what are you going to do to 'make sure of it', also, if you can do it yourself why are you making this thread? And how do we mail you our ballots without an address, mate go back to the methadone clinic and tell them you got a shit batch

Goddamn samefag are you that fuckin' angry?

I'm and learn how to tell samefags dipshit

op is an edgy 24 year old NEET pretending to be homophobic but actually would vote yes if he could do it without leaving the house

Fuck off cunt next time you rip the bong make sure it's not an abbo cock that you're actually smoking, bloody Holden driving fuckwit

Fuck I haven't gotten dubs in ages, and it's wasted on this shitpost goddammit

So you did samefag? Good job provin' me right ya Aussie dip

I drive a Toyota cunt, fuck your ford vs holden bullshit

Fucking bogan confirmed, must be on here cos your dole came through and you were able to afford some prepaid

No I didn't jesus christ mate, ONE of the FOUR posts you highlighted was mine, therefore no samefag, need me to break it down a little more buddy? Having a rough night are we? Missus left you for another woman? Bet she has bigger balls than you do you adidas wearing flat brim baseball cap wearing motherfucker

What about you take your deal and shove it up your faggot ass retard. I hope Australia allows gay marriages to happen

I've read better comebacks on ebaumsworld, amigo

Nah you dumb cunt, not even the OP mate. If you're lugging around a bloody loner don't think you should get smart with the dole jokes. Bloody muppet

Well, fuck you then

dubs gets it

voting yes

7.5 highest

cunt cunt fuck cunt yeah cunt fuck cunts for sure aye cunt yeah sounds good cunt fuck you cunt.

Jesus Christ cunts I'm an Aussie and you cunts need to tone it back a bit.

Yesssss, vote yes!

cash bribes only you povo cunt

how can i vote no normally without involving you?

Return the ballot paper yourself

OP she's gorgeous, how can i help, got kik?

don't care about this bitch and getting her nudes in the slightest. or any other girl you have for that fact. but you still have my vote against the faggots being able to marry one another.

It is most likely op the fag lord has just that pic and nothing else.

If your not posting here and now.. I may still have to vote no to the fag cunts. I just wanna piss off people on my fb

I'm gonna vote yes to piss off OP.

Then I'm gonna gay marry OP so he'll be super mad.

i didn't get one?

Please send me your name and address.

If I wipe my Arse on it and post it to Bullturd, Does it get a prize.

VOTE DOWN FAGS

Haha

Goto the middle east you stupid faggot cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=taOL5HJdx1A

This is an islamic song about throwing faggots off of buildings it's what they do.

Do you know her irl OP?
Does she know you're using her pics and sextape as a barging chip or are you a faggot?

You listen here mister abbot, I'm going to vote yes for the lulz

>barging

I bet the faggot does not have anything other than the pic in the op.

>hes not pm anymore
>thats why now voting it down is for lulz

OP must be 15 yo. Fucking idiot.

Why does gay marriage make you so upset?

Yes I do.

And No she does not

Because only flags have gay marriage

Fuck off faggot.

I'll be voting pro fucking marriage just so half this fucking board can finally do something OTHER than lurk here.

Only flags? What do you mean? Does seeing gay people happy make your life worse?

Wtf is this? What is the endgame???
Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations
>We need better vocabulary
>We need better traitors
>We need better goals
>We need better self awareness
~Further concern was raised by the successful recreation of the infamous 1918 influenza virus in a laboratory

Ahhhhh i see; fuck you lrn2Britain.

But you dont under stand i want the nudes now

If it truly is immoral it will fail regardless of what I do or if there is a God. I love and trust humanity , I do not love or trust this earth or outer space.

Well I literally don't give a fuck about the ballot, so I'd send it for nudes.

>But I ain't gonna go outta my way to send shit if you don't prove you got what I want

This
Fucking, fucking this, man.
Tits or gtfo pussy cunt.

They can be happy, as long as they don't marry

I'm not one of those Christian lunatics who oppose sex before marriage. So they can fuck away for all I care

freedom ? gays are freedom now wtf is wrong with you. its immoral and wrong being gay is not related to freedom its only related to good and evil.

ill vote either way, convince me to vote ur way

>giving governments classifications importance
What kind of free person begs the government to classify their relationship for them? Only cuck faggots, women, and betas want this.

I know her

Name?

The gay marriage act is taking away freedom. Specifically the freedom of religion to choose what happens in there religion. Being married and having a civil union are the same thing. A marriage is a Christian thing. Me being not a christian means im never gunna marry, because why would i wanna get joined with my partner under a god i dont care about or believe in. Or if i was a faggot, why would i get married under the eyes of a god that hates me.
Tl;dr marriage is a scam trying to get you to give more money to the church. Just love yo bitch

Gay couples have all the legal protections and access to government programs that married couples do. Literally only difference is saying youre married as opposed to defacto married.
Also i dont give a shit because to me a civili union is beyond meaningless, its literally going to the government and saying please tell me im in a real relationship. If you are an atheist then marriage is a joke and you should get over it, if you are religious then marriage has a legitimate spiritual reason but they still wont allow gay marriage regardless of the law. Therefore gay marriage means nothing

Gimme an actual money value OP.

I run a mail room and will have 20+ of these things I could pass on, but nudes aren't worth shit to me.