This show is absolute Kino. Seriously, it's a masterpiece. I look forward to it every week...

This show is absolute Kino. Seriously, it's a masterpiece. I look forward to it every week. Each episode leaves me wanting more. I'm excited to see what's happening next.

Quick post pictures of BEST SWEDE while he's away

>tfw waiting for tyrell

There are so many fucking easter eggs it's unbelievable

Can you list em

What was the purpose of that scene?

The totally not dubs guy man.

shes lonely and cant connect with people on a meaningful level

beats me. the show is full of dumb pointless shit. I guess its to show that she's a real human bean

It shows she's shit with people, unhappy and an insomniac. It's character building

>fapping is character building

Is Mr Robot like the most slow paced show right now? Like literally nothing has fucking happened this season. The big twist was a variation on last season's twist. How can a show from A- to a D so fast?

I don't think Tyrel will ever come back. It looks like the actor isn't even in this season. Even the dream Tyrell wasn't him, so I guess the actor doesn't even work for the show anymore. Not even his voice is in the show.

Honestly, I wanted to like it, but beyond the first season's pilot this did nothing for me. Same with Stranger Things.

>literally nothing has fucking happened this season
#thingsplebssay

Nah the most slow paced show is probably Bloodline. Bloodline is actually good though which makes up for it

This. Bloodline is GOAT.

I think his name is still in the opening credits.

>tyrells actor is credited in every episode this season

y u do this sam?

>It looks like the actor isn't even in this season

What are you talking about? His voice can be heard when Elliot calls him as well and playing Tyrell in that weird dream sequence with Alf

but bloodline is shit though

I'm sorry for your pleb tastes. This level of "television" is probably more to your liking

kek. If you think Stranger Things and Mr. Robot are the greatest thing since sliced bread, it is you who is the pleb.

What currently airing shows do you watch then?

Tyrell is alive. He will be in the finale. He will be a huge part of the finale. As well as the third season.

>last minute of the last episode of season 2
>someone knocks the door
>Elliot opens it
>Camera focusses on elliot's face
>Elliot seems surprised and at the same time scared
>We hear 2 words coming from the person who's at the door
>bonsoir Elliot
>Season 2 ends
>Season 3 starts with completely random shit which has nothing to do with Tyrell
>We wait 10 more episodes to see him
>Actually see his corpse
REEEEEEEEEE

This is a minor peeve with this scene, but who masturbates with open eyes?

While there are some lapses, including the infamous "it's like he erased his history" line and le ebik tweests, OP is pretty spot on.There's so much detail.

Bloodline

Mr Robot and ST are fucking dogshit dude, literally entertainment for the lowest common denominator reddit drones

.....everybody?

>pic related
>Tyrell occasionally acting like Patrick Bateman (for example when the coworker spills coffee on him and he laughs)
>"This is not an exit" on one of the doors in the prison episode
>marblecake

Then why don't you go start a bloodline thread instead of being a contrarian whinger

because i can do whatever I want and I choose to point out that you're a pleb

They're not "easter eggs". This is Sam Assmail being over indulgent. This faggot ripped off fight club, american psycho, hackers, the girl with the dragon tattoo. This show is complete and utter garbage I really hope this faggot dies.

Oh yeah and fuck anyone that actually enjoys this piece of literal shit I hope you all die you retarded normies plebbit faggots cunts niggers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Viral campaign for this show?

>How to spot a pleb

You're an idiot

spotted the pleb

Absolute pleb city in here

You're a pleb!

No, you're a pleb!

Yeah, ok LOL. Spotted the pleb!

Shut up you litteral plebian

You guys see the issue here, right?

That you're on here instead of reddit?

i enjoyed the first 6/7 episodes but when it went into the whole mental health issues shit it just bored me and i find it less enjoyable

>cliffhangers every week

BRAVO E-MAIL
R
A
V
O

Best thing since breaking bad. I like Black Sails the most just cuz its pirates, but Mr. Robot is clearly aiming to be the next brba, with their immediately recognizable style of cinematography and dope music selection. Both give me similar vibes and suck me in with the twists

i love a mr reddit show 2
i woke now bc mr reddit

that's a good point

I'm going back to the better website

The season one was the same.

I think I will join you.

with eyes wide open
under the lamplight
I'll cum in this place
I'll cum on everything
with eyes wide open

So they'll reveal Tyrell was Eliott and Mr Robot all along and the killing was all metaphoric and they will explain the whole "ollie" thing as his wife knowing he is crazy and has several personnality and playing along. That's also why she can "see" (as in take hint in Elliott's eyes" Mr robot and want him to be there.

3rd season will be Elliott seeing Tyrell and Mr Robot who will be like his good and bad side of consciousness.

How disappointing it will be.

Season 1 did it

L O S T did it

Breaking Bad did it

Fargo did it

True Detective did it

The Shield did it most of the time

Good riddance you worthless cunts and be sure to service Tyrone and Jamal while there because your reddit scum are all fags and closeted gays.

tl;dr, good riddance to bad rubbish.

with you punks gone, Sup Forums's that much brighter, already.

mr robot i reddit the sho

Jeez, did reddit cuck you or something?

you want to be hip, go to Sup Forums. You want to be real, Sup Forums may be up your alley. You're a sad fat shit wanting to get girls, there's /fit/. Reddit's not welcomed here though. So leave, NOW.

No I think i'll stay here and talk about how good Reddit is.

Is Mr Robot a stand?

Tyrell actually exists in the world, though.

Don't get me wrong, I think that's how it's going to end up, but just not sure how it'll be explained.

S3 will probably be all about China/Ecorp as a final battle of some sort

mr reddit is a robot show he mr reddit is like us mr reddit is so good

She's one of us even though she's FBI.

>get to episode 3
>two guys kiss
Disgusting

>dat sideboob last episode

nipples in season 3 confirmed

Another plot twist at the end of S3: his sister was another one of his personalities all along, he was just wandering around in drag.
Another plot twist: the entire FBI is Elliott splitted personality, he impersonates every agent since 1960.
Then it will be revealed that he was a robot all along, produced by E Corp

LOST

Agree completely. I started watching this recently as well, and so far I find it pretty compelling. It seems more real than a lot of shows do to me, and if you like this site or the hacker subculture it's well worth seeing on that basis alone. Great show.

Wow Reddit is so good.

>le edgy hackers stick it to da man
Even capeshit isn't this pleb

if you're ripping off that many things, it's a legit remix of different elements from several different sources which makes it original and creative. that's sort of how it works. everything's a remix. it's just about using enough different building blocks in a creative enough way so you're not just directly aping shit. which I don't think Mr. Robot is. combining different sorts of elements usually results in something new.

They only really did that in s1 anyway. They still reference other things, like the friends references last ep

It was too homage-y for my taste in season one. Season two is where things get interesting, and where the normies couldn't follow anymore.

top overacting

this

I still don't understand why is he like this.

Is he constantly angry? Or is he on drugs?

He's the Tywin Lannister insert and I'm totally fine with that tbqhwy

I know it's pretentious piece of shit but I loved the ending in the last episode.

Suspense, knowing what will happen but still not sure who will survive. Great episode.

It wasn't really meant to be a "who survived? cliffhanger. Answer is in the synopsis of next ep if you really want to know

Angela makes an acquaintance; Darlene realizes she is in too deep; an old friend reveals everything to Elliot.

>and where the normies couldn't follow anymore.
>people with good taste are now normies

wew

Not everyone reads the synopsis of next ep.

For a reason.

Fuck you :(

pleb detected

leave now

I don't see why it's pretentious?

Synopsis are biggest cancer.

If you don't see why it's pretentious then keep on watching and enjoy it.

imagine being a sinopsaeii writer

I would like Dom more if they nerfed her, I was hoping she'd be a little more like Doakes from Dexter and have suspicions and agressively act on them but struggle to find evidence. Instead, she just seems to guess and be right every time and she can dodge bullets like they're nothing, she finds a poster and that's all the detective work she needed.

>Darlene realizes she is in too deep
This is a cheeky way of saying she is dead.

First episode is the only good one.
It tried really hard not to fall into the "lel i am anonmoose hackers r tha good guyz fuk u mom" atmosphere by adding the "serious" plot point drug addiction and it failed miserably.
Mr. Robot has the same lame-ass marketability as that shitty video game Watch_Dogs.

When a person calls something pretentious it's usually because they're a person who thinks they're smart, isn't actually as smart as they think they are, and want to talk as if they're above something that is actually fairly smart/clever.

My stand [MR ROBOTO]

>show called Mr Robot
>has no robots in it
DROPPED

Oh I suddenly really miss Doakes, I hadn't even thought about him in years. Fuck he was so funny

Rami has to win the Emmy. This is non negotiable.

Except in S02 where everything fallible about this philosophy happens.

Holy fuck. Reddit alert

Never got that far. Almost finished Season 1. You're saying I should stick it out?

It more that the rest of the FBI seems completey inept. Why would they let civilians keep wandering into one of their offices? Why, after they gun down a bunch of agents, do they still not take the chinks seriously? Why did that guy immediately assume cap guy saw his face on TV and left and not even search the area for him or wait for him to return for their friend? Why even release his face at all?

It'll become BB tier if that happens

Season 2 has been better than 1st and less edgy imo

Except for one pretty cringey atheist rant

Yeah. Hell, NY looks like Baltimore in S02.

It's a good depiction, or at least simulation, of what being a mentally ill person with a Jojo stand feels like.

Elliots scenes are the best. Everything else is shit.

Current theory is that Dom's boss is working for or paid off by the dark army.

Which more or less makes sense.

Doms boss is pretty obviously working for White Rose. It explains most of that away. He's been sabotaging everything in every scene he's in