Just bought a new bong and it needs a name. It's black with gold sparkly swirls. Dubs decides

Just bought a new bong and it needs a name. It's black with gold sparkly swirls. Dubs decides.

weeee

Carl

Jesus Pieces

Bongy McBongface

niggers

Cinnamon

Call her laquanda

Thumbnail looks loosely like dick and balls.

Call it dickballs

WINRAR

bong, because it's a bong. never understood why people feel the need to name them

Bong-digitty

My first ever get

Thnx user

big brolic veiny black dick

>
>Thnx user
Np maybe add twist to the end, or twirl or some bullshit. Make it sound fancy

Why do you idiots think naming a bong makes sense? Does your garbage bin also have a name?

That's the ugliest bong I've ever seen

I mean some retard named you

Cinnamon Crunch

Britbongistan

The crunch doesn't sound like a bong name to me, although I've never named my bongs anything special

Ha. Nice.

To name something distinguishes it from another. OP probably has a few bongs, therefore they get names. Are you really this retarded that you don't know what names are for?

Hits from the bong - Cypress Hill

Because they're fucking edgelords, the whole world needs to know their way of life and by posting this on Sup Forums even more people have to look at his faggy bong.
It's on the same level as people in this thread who waste their time trying to name someone's bong.

You decided to visit this thread. No one forced you to be here, to read it, to even acknowledge it.

Are you really so uncomfortable in your own skin ya have to visit a thread of something you clearly don't like to attack people?

That's a sad way to live m80 and I wish you luck.

Yeah I also name all my cups differently, and all my spoons and forks get their own name aswell, not the knives though, fuck those guys.

It's a fucking bong, just get the one you need, no one else is going to give a fuck and otherwise you can refer to it as the black one.

>42758
RU sure that's not a dildo?

If only I could go a single day without some 420 faglord showing up somewhere.

I'm all about that H20 bruh, my waterbottle is named Hank and I wear clothing with water drops on them. Everyone needs to know that I drink water bruh

are you retarded?

Ahoy m80, enjoy you wartah

Barak Obonga, the commander in keif

So when your homies come over, you actually say "look, this is Blazerip", "let's take few hits from Blazerip"?

Just one of the reasons stoner "culture" is looked down upon.

It's the same shit naming a pet or a car. Who gives a shit, just let people be people. In this day and age seems like half the people I run into hate a group and yet have almost 0 contact with them. Wtf is wrong with yall

King dong

Dude, people name pets, cars, computers, and even pick out separate "cutesy" nicknames when they are in a relationship. get the fuck over some stoner naming his bong.

Check'd my friend

It is not the same shit.
And I can't help the fact that I question idiotic things people do.

You're the ugliest bong I've ever seen

Pets aren't items, and only a minority names computers/cars and those people are looked down upon aswell.

Have you ever had a nick name? Ever name a stuffed animal? If not I'm sorry, you were robbed of your childhood

haha, neckbeard probably never leaves Sup Forums

Name it "I'm a faggot for doing drugs"