rbt.asia/mu/thread/60807187/#60807187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weezer
They Might Be Giants
Podcasts

mu_core_chart.png

Sup Forumscore

Rush

Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Pale Cocoon, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, Natalie Rose LeBrecht, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

Will 2017 Sup Forums like this copypasta?

Genesis and other 70's prog probably.

Literally just Sup Forumscore. Everyone who posts on here is a nerd, too.

Are you trying to trigger me user

Everyone here is so oblivious and thinks everyone knows what Sup Forumscore is, in my experience most "nerds" listen to video game and anime OSTs or just nothing at all

>Weezer
This. Bill Gates approves.

Used to be that kind of fag before I took interest in music. You can maybe add movie soundtracks to that list.

Video games soundtracks and anime crap

i want to know the origin of this lovely pasta

The Matrix soundtrack and Death Metal

rbt.asia/mu/thread/60807187/#60807187

Here's the prototype

My favourite genres are Glitch, Minimal Techno, first wave Post-Rock, Krautrock, and Jungle.
So probably Prog and Electronic if
doesn't apply.

rn listening to ice-t

Epic, montie! But at the end of the day, we don't listen to shitty Oasis and Slowdive. :)

Meme Rap

Hell yea

Daft Punk

>rbt.asia/mu/thread/60807187/#60807187

I remember

/thread