Boogie hate thread. Top of the morning faggots, thanks for paying my heath care bill

Boogie hate thread. Top of the morning faggots, thanks for paying my heath care bill.

I love boogie

Hes ok, just a lil chubby

Fuck off he's awesome.

>a lil chubby...

How fucking much of a land whale are you user?

pic source?

Shows how much of a fucking faggot you are. He isnt good at games. He makes excuses for his pathetic obesity. He lets his bitch walk all over him. He has shit faggot pussy opinions on things. His only redeeming quality is he is a nice guy. Well that just makes him a beta. So I guess youre a beta faggot then. Fuck this fat turd.

look man it's his bull

>when fat beta neckbeards hate on a fat alpha neckbeard
L MA O

Boogie's a cool person tho

I don't have to cope with obesity like he does. He's a much better person than i am

Holy fucking shit kill yourself you fucking faggot.

the fact that you took time out of your day to make that really disturbs me.. do something else with your time you fucken loser.

>calls me a faggot
>spends time on an edit of a man with nigger cum in his mouth
Guess it takes one to know one.

Is his wife fat?

I'm glad I don't know who this nobody is. He wouldn't be the first nobody to make money off of kids on YouTube though, but he looks like a piece of shit.

Obese as fuck

He doesn't cope with it. If he was coping with it he'd be outside exercising and looking for ways to modify his lifestyle so he wouldn't be a fat turd anymore. What he does instead is try to rationalize his shitty lifestyle by seeking approval from strangers, ie gullible people like you that enable him by liking his stupid videos and feeding his delusion that he's some sort of entertainment icon and not just a fat parasite who needs to get his life under control.

It seems he got a bypass surgery. So it seems he doesnt need to go exercise

He's actually been on a diet and has lost weight. He has also recently had a gastric bypass surgery to help with his weight loss. He is trying. Don't comment on some shit you don't know anything about faggot. Some people have no control over addiction and they end up being 600lbs and immobile. But he's making positive changes so he can live longer.

Most far fucks who get that expect it to be a magical life safer and you don't have to do shit. Usually end up eating the same shitty shit they always have, some proportions, and just end up fucking up them selves and shitting themselves to death basically. Also, even if they do eat right and loose weight, still have to exercise and work that shit to tone up their flabby lard asses up.

Does he have a job yet? Because if he's still a parasite then making efforts to live longer is just an even bigger fuck you to people who have to get up and go to work every day to pay for that fat faggot's medical treatments.

I can guarantee you he makes more money from youtube in 2 months than you do in a a year.

>having a surgery that makes phisically unable to eat to much
>trying
kekoza

Right now the fatass is 24/7 high on painkillers (probably developing an addiction in the process). Once (if) that's over, I wonder how his fucked up psyche will cope with the fact he can only eat 1/20 of what he used to.
I think we're in for some fun.

So basically this landwhale's entire existence is just one massive "fuck you" to anyone who actually does anything productive with their life.

I wish him the best.

You... he... i mean... /thread

now he'll just eat even more because there's some leeway.

">having a surgery that makes it physically impossible to eat too much"
">now he'll just eat more because there's some leeway"
Listen,boogie is meh,average content,honestly.
But you retards are even worse.

Boogie is a legend.

And you are a fucking nobody.

How does that feel?

Never watched his stuff. Whats the big deal about him?

Pretty good cause I'm lean.

Nothing special, he is just a fat guy who rages and puts on a fake rage show.

I used to not really care for bullshit like that.

But then H3H3 has him on their podcast and he seems like a down to earth chill dude.

He is just obese.

He made his fans pay his hospital bill for gastric bypass, his own fault (he could have been trained by DDP, refused), and all of the edgy kids payed it.

A lean nobody.

But lean.

DUR HURR I had a hard life DUR HURR
Therefore you have to feel sorry for me overeating. I tried all I could.
Wake up. Don't support him in his ways. It is no good.

He is one basic bitch who got lucky to start getting views.

So people that arent you banded together to help another person that isnt you and you feel personally attacked by this?

This guy doesn't even want to help HIMSELF in the first place. He is a lazy fat cunt.

Even if you think everything he's done has been taking the easy way out, he's still suffered a lot more than most e-celebs that beg for attention. Unless you've been in his exact position you have no right to judge him.

>>gastric bypass surgery

so you're saying not only is he a beta bitch fatboy he can't even put in the work to lose some weight? "Just spend money to get skinny!!" cop out fagget. He'd probably cry about someone cheating at his video games yet he just cheated life, hes a lazy fat fuck even if he loses 150lbs

>Goes on diet for surgery
>Sticks to diet
>Loses 60lbs
>Gets surgery
Shut the fuck up, dumbass

>ketogenic diet aka fatkins diet
>60lbs of mainly water, not fat
>didn't stick to the diet
>several vegan youtubers tried to help him. He refused and made fun of them for being vegan.

Yeah.

Pretty sure you need to maintain certain health just to get gastic bypass surgery
Yeah he made himself fat.. but lots of people help others out of problems they got themselves into.

So I shouldn't judge Hitler then?
We judge everyone, everyday. Get over it you beta.

>He refused and made fun of them for being vegan.

Well at least he got that part right.

If I was a fat fuck like boogie I'd gladly take the advice.

HE'S JUST BIG BONED

>implying Hilter did anything wrong
Cuck.

HITLER WAS A GOOD BOY, HE WENT TO CHURCH AND PLAYED BASKETBALL, HE DIDNDU NUFFIN WRONG!

>If I was a fat fuck like boogie I'd gladly take the advice.
If you were a fat fuck like boogie, you'd know that it is extremely difficult to fight hunger, which is soup du jour of veganism. If he were capable of being on such an extreme diet, he wouldn't need gastric bypass.

jews control your brain

Memes control your brain.

Wow this is just the dumbest comment I have seen all day.
As plants typically have a way lower calorie density he would be able to eat way fucking more while still feeling satisfied.
It's not an extreme diet, all he has to leave out is animal products.

>being this mad about other people who haveuno effect on themselves.

I love this a bit overweight cutie. I wish him all the best in his life. He is such a great and inspiring person.

>like 4 years ago
>says hes on weight lost program
>tweets out "ive already lost 15 pounds and it been 1 week"
>never mentions it again
Fat ham lard fuckers need to be purged

>implying you see the cage

That was 6 years ago and it was all water weight. I know this because I was losing weight alongside him, as Boogie wanted his viewers to do, and I had actually made decent progress while he made excuses and just got fatter.