I want to kill myself...

I want to kill myself. my mom said i have to clean my room tomorrow on my day off and I'm thinking when she brings it up again tomorrow I'll just have her take me to the hospital for being suicidal instead again, though I don't want to do that because they will just push more meds on me or electroshock and I already have a bad enough time with the meds the court has forced me to take. anyway, listen to my bandcamp please. Recommend me albums though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu7q8f9Zpho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spacemen 3 - The perfect Prescription

it will heal

Just spend 20 minutes to clean your room faggot, it'll help you feel better too

play a deep purple album and clean your room kiddo..

babbys first depression

you fucking retards

too sober for that shit

Wow I cant imagine being this shitty of a person

take your ssris and buy a nice bicycle, with hard work during your free time your bandcamp will become a bandcan, user

why am i a shitty person?

you sound like a child that's why

>being this much of a pussy

Manic Depressive Disorder-fag here; if you are being a burden to her by getting in legal trouble and can't do simple things like clean your fucking room when she puts a roof over your head, you probably should kill yourself.

Because youre using suicide to guilt your way out of cleaning

im 25. it only sounds like a child because my parents are trying to get me to clean my room in this situation.

fuck you. Why the fuck shouldn't they put a roof over my head? they were the ones arrogant enough to create all the pain I've ever felt because they wanted to spread their shitty genes like narcissistic assholes. They fucking let a doctor mutilate my genitals when I was a helpless infant and you think I should respect them?

I'm not using suicide. I'm suicidal and cleaning is enough to put me in greater danger of self destruction. fuck you.

8/10 m8

but if srs, you really should consider it

im serious and i am considering it

youtube.com/watch?v=Zu7q8f9Zpho

this person is unemployed and stupid

good shit op

i want to hear the new death grips album but thats about it

kek

Tyler the Creator and XXXtentacion sound right up your alley

make sure to make it a suicide homicide and post it here before you shoot yourself or whatever

i don't have weapons

Literally just pull a Chester you troglodyte, tie a belt around your neck, attach it to a door knob or something and strangle yourself. Or find the tallest building in your area and jump off the top. If your kitchen isn't completely barren of utensils there are meat knives in there that you could cut your wrists long-ways with extremely well. You're an attention-seeking piece of shit who's more likely than not underage, if you really want to kill yourself there are plenty of accessible methods right in front of you

yeah that would be pretty sweet. i can do it in my room and leave a note that says 'you clean it'