What is the worst accent in the world? My vote goes to Bostonian

What is the worst accent in the world? My vote goes to Bostonian.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZKUbzAdb7E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czaVJ7x12dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poo in loo. By a WIDE margin.

Dudley near Birmingham, UK.

However, I often find I need to really concentrate on what the Scots are saying. And it's never worth it.

Welsh

the south american ones where they pronounce "s" like "th"

I want to start a race war whenever i hear those over expressive caricatures talk.

Filipino people speaking English. Supremely annoying.

Agree. Worst American accent by far. The only thing close is NYC (bronx area). Going to a Redsox/Yankees game is absolute ear torture.

This after Swabian German.

Wrong, but close.

The correct answer is Scottish. Particularly Glaswegian.

this. most people's have develop english speaking populations in the last 100 years. india speaks this absolute trash, 250 year old british english mixed with indian slang and native tongues.

it's the worst perversion of english.

Oy vey, goyim. My nasaly whining is far more annoying than those Irish up in Boston. My cousin Morri at the diamond wholesaler told me I should buy nasal strips, but they're too small and too expensive.

California girl accent.
>Like, like, like, LIKE, LIKE
>Totally
>Literally
>Ew gross
More mannerisms than actual accent I suppose.

I work in IT. Nothing on the planet is worse than Pajeet english. Nothing.

london and birmingham.
Australian.

Hands down Singapore English.

I work as a developer and i'll be honest, first 6 months working with Pajeets where they have to explain high level concepts with their accents was infuriating but now, 5 years later I am used to it and when they talk I have no problem understanding

What about redneck english?

The southern American or australian accent. They make you sound retarded

>people saying australian
cmon how many australians have you even heard? surely you're not talking about the bizarre american bastardization of it

for real how hard is it to hire an australian to voice act an australian america? how hard is it?

Glaswegian women
Liverpool for both genders

Was this on another board?

youtube.com/watch?v=czaVJ7x12dE
not even close

Definitely Indian. Listening to them speak their own language is just as infuriating.