Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice

Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice.
I've been going out with this girl for almost 3 years, and to start it's been all good but there is something bothering me.

I'm a physically fit dude, I go to the gym and work out as well as having a good metabolism.
My girlfriend is not blessed with that same metabolism. When we started going out she was kinda chubby but nothing too bad. Anyway she went and lived in America for 9 months to work with a charity and i don;t know what you fat fuck Americans have in your food but she came back fat AF.

She said she was going to get fit again but nearly a year has passed since she came back and she's lost maybe a tenth of what she needs to.
Last time she was round mine I found myself actively noticing her weight.

What do i do?
Should I bite the bullet and tell her?
Should I hope she changes of her own accord?
Should I get out of there while I still can?
I'm actually really confused, hence why I'm asking you mongoloids for help.

TLDR; how to deal with fat girlfriend.

Dump her, she fucked American dudes behind your back anyway.

Tough one OP. If it bugs you, you should probably tell her, if not it'll lead to resentment. If you don't want to hurt her feelings by saying that but still don't want to be with her break up with her. If you can deal and hope she fixes it herself probably safest. Second one might be best though.

9 months? She obviously got bigger from all those fat American dicks she was taking in.

I don't think she did, either way I have no evidence and that is completely irrelevant to her weight.

I might just man the fuck up and do the first one, yeah I don;t want it to become resentment.
don;t really wanna dump her though over something that's "secondary".

Myself I am into fat girls, but that's besides the point. You should be honest with her. If you are not attracted to her any more admit it to yourself, and don't be ashamed of it or you're going to start tell yourself you don't like her for other reasons. You'll start looking for these reasons. Then the shit gets complicated. Encourage her rather than putting her down. Make it a team effort, women love that shit.
And yeah, American food is full of hidden sugar. They love that stuff.

>Hey Sup Forums, I need advice
This was your first mistake.
Coming to Sup Forums for advice. (B8)
>I've been dating this girl
The stories posted here are works of fiction and falsehood.
Good thing I'm not a fool.
This is bait, if it wasn't than you'd be posting this in /adv/.
>SAGE

Is this even considered bait? The replies clearly show us that the quality is shit.

Being totally serious here. It is actually not irrelevant to her weight at all if she did fuck dudes behind your back over there. She could have been dealing with the guilt from the fact that she was fucking with you by over eating or some shit. I have seen it before.

be pretty shit if this was bait.

yeah I quite like a little something to hold but I'm not into it once she starts to weigh more than me. Your point about the encouragement is maybe worth trying though, I'll try and drag her to the gym.

I'll keep that in mind.
it just seems more likely to me, knowing her, that it's because american food is shit.

Why has nobody asked for pictures of his girlfriend's tits yet?

What the fuck. Show us tits.

just google "DD tits", you don't know her so it makes no difference.

Sorry to burst your bubble. American food is not any more shit than any where else. Sure there is plenty of shit it there, but no more than anywhere else. It wasn't the food. I only see two options.
1) you were not around so she didn't give a shit how she looked and over ate.
2) she was feeling guilty about fucking behind your back and started over eating cause of it.

Amerifat detected.

Cause Sup Forums is dead. Full of summerfags, moralfags, and whiteknights. Fuckin sucks

ask her if she'd be willing to go work out/routine/diet with you - don't just call her out on her shit (even if they are watery and greasy lumps of unprocessed fat), but seem concerned for her health, stating that you care about her wellbeing and want her to live long/enjoy life with you.

Or you could just pork it to the pig, get her pregnant and then leave her. if she doesn't notice, she will in 9 months and realize she has a weight problem, which will motivate her.

Nope, but have spent plenty of time over there for work. Spent plenty of time all over for work. Fat fucks will be fat fucks. Sure maybe there might be more fat fucks in America on average, but it's not because of the food, it's cause they are fat fucks.

tell her to lose weight because she isnt attractive to you now

if she doesnt then its her own fault for not keeping you, seducing your partner into wanting to be with you is one thing but if you dont work to KEEP your partner then you cant expect them to not leave you

Just leave this thread open for her to see by accident

>almost 3 years,
I'm at 8 years. She was a solid 8/10. She isn't fat Af, but bigger than i'd like. She won't change. Leave the fuck now before you get trapped with a kid and a sexless marriage.
I haven't fucked her in over a year, and she fucking consumes all shit i would otherwise use to attract another girl, like my cars and house.
I can't kick her the fuck out because i don't trust her to raise our kid without me, like even the basics of providing a safe environment, she can barely function as a human fucking being by herself.

tldr: You're young, You have time! If i where me 5 years ago i'd bounce in a heartbeat (pre kid) and be fucking happy with some girl that gave a fuck about me, or herself, or anything.

maybe with more sensitivity, but that's fair.

yeah I'll just manipulate her into some diet and workout routine, i'm sure i'll get it sorted.

Damn. scary shit.
I'll be fair and make my feelings known first but fuck it if she doesn't change I'll just have to shelf my feelings and bail.

Then where has all the Sup Forumsros gone then?

I don't know how old she is, but this may be who she is, so becomes decision time. People don't lose a lot of weight unless highly motivated, and often doesn't stay off.

Maby dey crawled up ur anus and building a fag house in you nigger man vagina

Right -- well, at least its positive manipulation. Don't come across as entitled "you need to look good for me", but rather concerned "its not just how you look, its about your health" + "I care about your life, your happiness". Plus can bring up an aspect of "this is another thing we can bond over", which it can very well be. Additionally, you'll be able to work out as well. Win-win.

23. there's still time I hope, she din't used to be this big.

You should tell her bro, she won't notice on her own accord unless you mention it to her. And if she lashes out at you about it well maybe you should reconsider her as a girlfriend

If you're both in love, suggest a shared fitness regime.

If not, sniff around, some fit biddy will pop up.

Have you asked her what she think of her body?
If she doesn't mind it then she will not lose weight

yeah I'll do it in a nice way. but I might drop it in there that I put the effort in, she should too.

>Babe you're getting a bit heavy
>You really need to do something
>I found you a nutritionist
>Here is a gym with great pt!
>Baby please
>Look, you're not able to keep my dick hard
>You're killing us
>Please, I'm begging you
>This. is. my. last. fuck. to. give. (Figuratively)
>I've tried everything, you can't say i haven't. Soon as I meet someone else, And i'm looking, I'm gone.

If i weren't a sentimental idiot, I should have left at point 4. She won't change. Women get get and stay fat, they get comfortable with what they have and won't budge.

You tell her she's too fat, your automatically a villain. Telling a fat chick she's fat is the greatest relationship crime there is. Tell her your unhappy, you need space and time, promise not to bang anyone else while you apart, then go cold turkey for 2 months. If she doesn't lift her game she never will, so make it permanent.

Tell her to stop being fat or you're gone.
Don't buy into society's "body positive" bullshit. Fat is ugly. You're allowed to not like it.

I'd advise against a "I put in effort, you should too" since she could be eating out of depression, and setting standards out of guilt could cause her to feel worse about her self image, and slowly/outright reject the idea of bettering herself (maybe not conciously). It'd be better to just be positive/caring, and keep a positive moral support/attitude - which would help her self confidence/motivate her more to feel better about herself, whilst putting in the amount of effort you are.

I'll maybe phrase it differently but I'll probably have to follow a similar form to this.

I don't mind being the villain for once, I've been being too kind, that's part of the problem.

she can only help herself if she wants to help herself.

You can tease her, bug her. Tell her flat out, that's fat out.

but it won't do any good.

Once she gets comfy, she will get fat again

Here is sage advice i learned when i was 15.

Pick a super skinny girl. She may look gross now. But once she pops out a kid. Her body will fill out naturally and be hot like the juicy girls you want now.

The juicy body girls you see now, with no kids. Once they have a kid. It's all downhill towards fatness for 90% of them.

do you want to take that gamble?

damn. this got all kinds of fucked up.

Seriously OP, if this was almost a problem before she left and is now a problem a year after her return IT WILL ALWAYS BE A PROBLEM.

You have nothing to feel guilty about. Men are visually stimulated and motivated while women are more auditory.

Thus telling her "it's ok that you are fat" or any more subtle variation will be soothing to he, but of course not so much to you.

A fat woman with a physically fit male implies a dominant/submissive kind of relationship with the female being the dominant in that regard.

If you go to Seattle you will literally see hundreds if not thousands of cuck guys (Physically fit while their gf's, wives, etc.) pack on the pounds. I don't know why this is more exclusive to that area than anywhere else in the U.S. (where its generally fat with fat and fit with fit and thin with thin etc) but I suspect its some kind of Nordic or Scandinavian thing. As you may well afirm.