I took a shit and it was red, what the fuck do i do? i got diarrhea the time before...

i took a shit and it was red, what the fuck do i do? i got diarrhea the time before... and i know its stupid to turn to Sup Forums for this stuff but im just so stressed out.. :(

eat it or go to a doctor, same results

In all seriousness: Did you fuck yourself with a dildo / get fucked up the butt lately?
otherwise maybe popped hemorid

can you die from it?

Shitfgt

my guess is if the shit is red, then blood got to it, and if blood got to it then shit can get into your blood, you will become shitman or infected.

Tell us what you ate in the past 48 hours or so

i ate frozen pizza, and the day before that, well frozen pizza.

also guys, does hemorrhoid ointment help?

Did it have beets on it?

Haven't you seen Girl's Trip? You can't get an infection in your booty hole!

nope, there was salami on it.

Was the salami beet filled?

of course!!!!!!!!!

does hemorrhoid ointment help?

The poop is red because of the beets, case closed

There were no fucking beets kek

i've also gotten nosebleeds and it has ran down my throat, i dont know if that is related, i also have a fever

I'll refer to Rucka Rucka Ali's Crapping; "If it's red, you have been raped"

I'm a doctor IRL, user. I'm afraid that letting your bull boyfriend pound your ass was a bad idea, it gives you AIDS which makes your shit turn red.

man im gonna get like 6 types of aids and die lol

Yes, you can depending on the place and seriousness of the injury.
If you actually ripped your intestines (which would require you either to be fucking old / violent anal play / stupid substututes for dildos) the bacteria and shit may actually poison you, so yes - you can theoretically die from it. It depends where your injury is and how severe it is.

RIP OP