Thoughts on masturbating to family members?

Thoughts on masturbating to family members?

The beauty of mastrubation is that you can literaly mastrubate to anything that is nobody else's buisness.

Family is family you know I think that is good that your family is togetherness

yeah, every night

I like the thought of other people doing it

This. Also fucking non-blood related aunts n hot cousins is pretty fucking hot n ok in my book. Sis is pushing it, depends on the relationship

I masturbate to my sister daily and I peep on her showering, I want to fuck her so bad

Let's see her

This is her body and the featured image is her face. I have some other stuff, but it's not that revealing

I think it's awesome

damn what a cute tight little slut. you're lucky to have a sister like that all to yourself

If they are hot, fuck it fapping ain't gonna hurt.

is it ok to want to have sex with stepsister if there is no relation and she had tubes tied?

Fake and gay my dude

fapped with sisters panties and heels, but after fapping to pics felt like shit afterwards

still kinda intrigued

>Thoughts on masturbating to family members?
>Perfectly perverse and abnormal "normal" behavior for caucasians.

moar

we have a fap winner

I have a half sister a couple years older she'd come home drunk af and I sneak in her room to see her naked lol even taken a few pics I always felt weird about it but still turns me on

If they look good, rub away!
Heck, if they don't look good but they get your business going, rub away!
They don't get you going at all and you don't want to? Get drunk and rub away everyday creating scenarios and cumming against your will until eventually you DO want it but you still don't and then it becomes awkward and then one day you snap and awkwardly rape them and then your family is destroyed and you kill yourself.

Any tips on getting over the awkwardness of starting to fap? sis's got great bj lips and i want to fap to them

All the time!

post pic and I'll guide you

bump

You do know incest is more common amoung black people right?

Used to fap to my aunt on the regular, even showed up at her house once drunk thinking I'd try my luck.

Ended up sitting at her kitchen table for an hour discussing random bullshit until I called a cab and went home.

I still can't believe I actually went to my aunt's house with full intentions to have sex with her.

Already got sucked off by one so why not

Nigger watch 0 00 $

kek

With a face like this, I'd cum every chance I get

who?
also more

Daughter

harlot

bump

According to Google that bitch looks like a shoe.

I've masturbated to a few of my cousins and aunts dozens of times

Few different girlfriends of my mom as well.