Okay Sup Forums, I think I have a problem and I want some thoughts. The above picture is my sister...

Okay Sup Forums, I think I have a problem and I want some thoughts. The above picture is my sister, and I have actual feelings for her. I've always found her attractive, but over the last month or two I've actually fallen in love. I want to marry her and raise a family of our own children. I want to protect her, I really love her but she's my sister. Give me some thoughts.

Yes she is pretty, and given the fact that you're probably a faggot and shes the only girl you know closely, that doesnt mean that you should fall in love with her. There are PLENTY of beautiful women out there that are better than your sister. Go out and do shit, ask her to introduce you to her friends.

I realise I probably do sound like a huge loner faggot. But I have tonnes of female friends and did all through highschool. My last relationship lasted over two years and I lost my virginity to that girl, however, the love I feel for my sister is so much more than what I ever felt for my ex.

then why the fuck she got 2 phones?

I don't know why, I pulled this from her instagram.
What's the point you're making, anyway?

Instagram you Say.. .

I'm not giving out her instagram. I love this girl and don't want to disrespect her

I mean...a) we're gonna have to see more pictures of her if you want to keep us interested enough to give you actual advice, sorry, them's the rules, and b) what's the age difference between you two? is she the older sibling? do you have any other siblings, or is it just the two of you?

you need professional help.
go get it.
or an hero.

>here's a thought

Fine. I'll give this pic and maybe some more.
We're twins, both 19. And we don't have any other siblings

(also, i genuinely want to give you good advice & have things turn out for you, as I was in a similar situation myself once. if this thread 404s then send me an email @ [email protected])

does she have a bf?

post pics of her panties

oh twins....i might have guessed. (when's somebody going to make the first lazy game of thrones reference?)

can you give more information on your relationship together? i assume it's a warm & loving relationship both ways, since you're twins? give me all the details you can/feel comfortable giving!

are you identical twins cause I could jerk it to that

I think her brother is being bullied right now by OP.

-Just keep bullying him OP. He'll commit suicide eventually...

No, never has

We're extremely close and sometimes when we're completely alone she gently strokes my face and calls me a cutie, or something similar to that.

fuckin is one thing.
raising some inbreds is a terrible idea.

Nature is giving us a big hint not to with deformity and diseases n shit.

I'd recommend you find a girl who looks like her and date that instead.

this guy gets it

No, we're not. And identical twins can't be different sexes by the way

have you ever partaken in any sexual/lewd activities?

Kisses on the cheek/forehead and gentle face rubs

>>identical twins can't be different sexes by the way
thatsthejoke.jpg

whens the last time one of these happened

Like 4 years ago maybe? I think we're still as close though

do you guys still live under the same roof? because honestly, i think the best thing you can do is just to try cuddling her, in like...not a weird way (which, if she strokes your face sometimes, probably wouldn't be interpreted as that weird at all), and just like, try to read her. don't do anything sexual (depending on how things are going maybe you can ""accidentally"" brush your stiffy against her leg, that's not even that weird), just take it VERY slow.

you gotta post more pics of her OP.

We're under the same roof, and yeah, I'll probably try that.

Last night I kissed her forehead after she touched my face

Fine. Another pic

Don't listen to anyone here. In every advice thread, the WORST advice is given. Don't be a dumbass, you can't fuck your sister... And if she let you kiss her forehead it's probably because she is family and not because she is reverse gay for you

oh god, she is...VERY cute. if you don't mind my saying. i'm really rooting for you, my dude. let me know if there's any more advice i can give, and please keep me updated!

do you guys drink? i'm SUPER not suggesting you get her drunk or anything, but maybe if the two of you had two or three drinks together, it could loosen things up & make things easier.

OP I've been in this exact situation before. maybe not EXACT but very similar.
my advice would be if you are cuddling? or if she rubs your face you can do 1 of 2 things

either lay your hand on her tummy and rub softly and see her reaction, if body language is iffy then back off.
OR just go for the kill and start rubbing her inner thigh which will either make her super horny or flip out. most likely super horny

Pics plz. I'm not done fappening

anymore pics of her body?