MODS!!!!!
lol
already in the washing machine

are you this guy?

You have problems and should seek medical advise

>the fuck is that under your bed

Did she confront you?

no

Please put your shirt on with a time stamp.

well i said its vomit, but i dont think that she believed me

What happened to the 2 year old you got it from?

Are you the guy who had a cum rag that eventually grew mushroom spores?

Also post pix of shirt.

Why didn't you just fling your jizz-covered hand around and turn your room into art, Jackson Pollock style?

that's nothing. My mom saw me having sex with the mattress.

As I have the mattress worn, I have two. One on top of the other. And I was on my knees sticking my dick between the two mattresses. At the side of the bed.
My mom comes in and she sees my ass while I put it in and took it out ..

I do not know how much he saw me. But he saw me for a while. Because I realized when I was closing the door.

(google translate)

I am currently 31 and I am a virgin .. my mom knows what I do every night .. I feel bad.

Does anyone else in this thread just jack off directly into their bedsheets and not particularly give a fuck? I've never understood why anons do all this super-secret ninja shit to hide their jizz.

Holy fuck. Get your life together, son. And that is coming from a 21 year old...

Just get a masturbation toy. Tenga eggs.
Also work on getting your life together. I'm not in the same situation as you, but due to medical health issues + bills, I have to live with a parent.
What is your native language, by the way?

Recently I was visiting my mom and I slept in the spare room. I woke up to her standing in the doorway looking at me and then she scurried off as I looked towards her and I realized I had morning wood and no covers over me just my boxers.

She wants the D

Probably, the old slut

And I went into my mother's room and masturbated with the penis very close to her mouth.

There are times when I have to cover it. I move it a little to know if it is well asleep. Then when I masturbate I touch the mouth with the penis and I leave a little wet lips ...

nice! vote on this poll, are traps gay? strawpoll.com/1y8368p9