Rekt Thread

Rekt Thread.

same shit different thread.

Are rekt and gore the same thing now? I haven't seen any gore threads in like 5 months

At least its a instant painless death.
A lot worse ways to leave this world.

ok i'll post a few

This is now a cute animal thread

Fine ill contribute hoping for new shit

A

Did someone say cute animals thread?

As much as I like rekt threads...

I seen that once and only once. Good god. It's horrible.

jews win

this is why everyone hates fags

It's amusing how they are now being treated the same way they did their victims. I guess you could say karma.

This is why you should wear safety glasses.

lol

Gay pride?

What happened exactly?

He shot the peopl kek

Can someone please explain the appeal of rekt threads? I've been on Sup Forums for nearly 2 years now and never understood the appeal.

You are not a oldfag go kill yourself

Newfag.
Most of the time it's just interesting.
Some.may get a sexual thrill
Personally I watch it so I can come to terms and hope that my death never is any of those.

k, I'm a oldfag for being a filthy casual.
The standards are pretty low huh?

Well, I guess you are not an oldfag either or you'd know that wouldn't kill you. Helium tanks are filled with just enough fresh air to not kill you these days.

>hope that my death never is any of those.

When you profound be to try but no

holy shit that filename

damn nerve gas

good one

First time I've ever seen a full castration like that. Usually it is just a cut down the middle of the sack and removal of the testicles.

fucking degenerate faggots

story?

>Why can't people just accept gays and let them be happy?

Because this is the shit that goes on during their Pride marches, their marketing sucks.

If it was a parade of doctors and happy faggot families instead of a bunch of people walking around in fetish gear and pissing on each other they might make some progress.

Security guy lost the plot one night.

One was a dirty cop and one was going to rat.

fuckingwhite people

good eatin right there

Sorry, meant to quote

Only in america, thx trump

>It happened in Mexico

Cheers for the correction.

that was in mexico you eurofag

>Circumcision: the dick whitener

>How niggers fight crime

can't they at least sharpen those before they go out on their hackpeditions?

Is any else dumping?

nerve gas

mexico, usa - same fucking shit, you new world retard

Beware the nerve gas.

No, not at all you fucking european pussy. Mexico is corrupt and run by cartels (drug, rape, murder money) while USA is corrupt and run on pharmaceutical money (drug money). Difference is that you don't see millions of USA ppl running to mexico.

Next world war how about you pansies actually show up and fight and not wait for Russia or the USA to save your tea slurping, cum gargling no good pieces of shit and actually deal with your own fucking war, you pricks.

OH YOU JUS GOT BAITED SON! ALL HE DID WAS CALL YOU A RETARD AND LOOK AT WHAT YOU WROTE! OMG BTFO OMG

idgaf niggas like him need to be scolded cause you're all fucking children, you fucking faggots i hope you all die

>Internet equivalent to nigger hooting

just fyi my last post was pic related :) lol haha

Gifs

Look at the date, and tell me it's American.

Fresh meme fellow edgy gore browser

Fags are ill seriously

Many thanks my dude. How do I upvote you?

What a cunt. The maid was just doing her job and cleaning the floor. The guy is Swedish. This happened in a resort in Bulgaria.

How can a guy cut off the balls of an other guy fuuck how could live with that

You have to remember that the people into that gay shit are already fucked in the head, so the extreme end of something that's already extreme is... well... really extreme.

I wonder if this time he just built the electric generators into our bodies and that's why we experience pain and age and stuff. And there is no God above him because he killed the other two. And we killed his son but he's cool. He's got infinite sons. Aww Jesus Morty. My bad.,

About 12 years ago (roughly the time when you were born) I was in high school and saw for a first time the video of the guy cutting his own dick and balls with a small axe.

I think I still have the video but i'm too lazy to convert it to webm and post it here.

What I'm trying to say is that you are a faggot.

hahahahahahaha this is my new favorite.
Love the clapping in the end.

story dubs?

The car in the upper right corner is morty but how can morty be both outside and inside the microverse?

teleports behind you
>nothin personnel kid

Any reason/story behind this or its just latin america?

Stupid mudslimes.

What in the actual fuck happened to that kid

Babaaa

> Good one.

You is stabbing the fuck out of Yet in the above video.