Work all day like a slave

>Work all day like a slave
>Barely make $100

>Meanwhile Dennis made $3500 today selling anabolic steroids on lebbit
>Meanwhile Borisovich Dmitirov made $15 000 selling stolen credit card info and renting out his botnet
>Meanwhile some autistic nerd lankets made $150 000 today with their groundbreaking botnetto
>Meanwhile Chang Xiao-Lu Weng-Ching made $500 000 and got a new BMW as his bonus for selling over 3 tons of illegal raw drugs overseas and manufacturing equipment
>Meanwhile Dimitrivich made $3million by siphoning public money
>Meanwhile some government official embezzled yet ANOTHER $10 000 000

GIVE ME ONE REASON TO WORK INSTEAD OF COMMIT CRIME.

PROTIP: EVERYONE WHO ISNT A CRIMELORD IS A C*CKOLD

Other urls found in this thread:

purplepandalabs.com/c/raws_0380?&Sort=5a
careersinconstruction.ca/en/career/tilesetter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From 0 to Kingpin: Day 47

God will bless you for doing the right thing.

>GIVE ME ONE REASON TO WORK INSTEAD OF COMMIT CRIME.
criminals are more intelligent than you are and without the protection of the law they will fuck you if you try to steal from their pie

They're not particularly intelligent they just lack morals and are dedicated to crime than others are. There's nothing particularly intelligent about what most do.

I remember you from a few days ago. You're a convoluted, disillusioned, idiot. You're never going to get into your "ciber crime" meme fantasy. You can't even move out of your parents house, how do you think you're competent enough to do anything related to organized crime? Get a life.

Take that back... n-normie...

Get your head out of your ass. Focus on something realistic, you might be able to make something with your life.

you're probably not bright enough to be a successful criminal

I'm too behind now, normie. Ill find my path and become successful.

Being a criminal is dangerous bud

Organized crime requires intelligence and family connections, other wise you'll be some typical nigger hoodrat who gets shot by the police. My uncle in Pakistan is an arms trafficker, he has connections in China, Russia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Latin America and brings in and ships tons of warez around the world. I'm also a 1337 meme haxor and, I could easily get in the business and start bringing in those jewbucks, whereas you would have nowhere to start and people would probably think you're a fed

Not in 2017.

You don't need any connections to sell drugs on the internet or commit credit card fraud.

>Buy raw steroids from chinkland for literally nothing
>Buy all equipment from chinks
>Make steroids in mum's basement
>Sell it to geeks on reddit
>Literally $5000/week if you actually respond to emails and provide good products

Find a flaw.

>Ill find my path and become successful.
No you won't. Stop thinking like a 12 year old and get your shit together. Maybe then you can have some sort of happiness.

>My uncle in Pakistan is an arms trafficker, he has connections in China, Russia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Latin America and brings in and ships tons of warez around the world.
^^^CIA look here please^^^

>Find a flaw.
You didn't do it.

Suck my dick normalfag.

I'm going to make $30 000 in the next 4 months or I'm going to go to prison, or die.

If it's that easy why haven't you done it yet?

Damn, all these dubs

>following liberal rules is to be moral

kek

Stop crying and do the crime if you're willing to suffer the consequences of that life style and getting caught. Some friend of a friend shot himself not too long ago because he got caught selling a rather large amount of cocaine. A few criminals get away with it but that's rare, they almost away get caught, or killed. The fast money isn't worth it in the end. Plus you still have to work to launder it, and keep your little criminal career properly operating and under the radar.

Take all of that energy and stress that you'd put into crime and apply it to making your 100 dollars a day, getting yourself into a legit business, trade, or field of academia and staying out of prison or a coffin.

Because I fell for the "le prison rape" meme and the "le morality in a world of no morals or decency" meme.

Luckily I've already been mapping out my strategy. And spoken to an acquittance about the whole idea. I'm getting rich.

I'm not going to enter 2018 as a poorfag. I'm going to either get rich or I'm going to die trying.

>chemistry degree

you have to have advanced knowledge in chemical engineering

You have no reputation, or anyone to vouch for you. (hence the family connections).

If I were to to business from you how do I know you're not a DEA agent? The same for your chink supplier, how does he know you're not some Chinese drug enforcement agent, Interpol or an American agent? Or how do you know you're not talking to some undercover fed trying to bait you.

Second where are you gonna get the money for this equipment? You're a neet. This isn't breaking bad, you're not just gonna make it in your mom's basement, assuming she doesn't just call the police on you or send you to the psychiatrist for your autistic criminal fantasies.

Not to mention, assuming you even had basic chemistry knowledge to do this, things like that give off fumes and DEA dogs can just hunt you down back to your mom's house. And that's assuming no detective found out how autistic you were and easily caught you.

>selling on Feddit

And lastly, how are you going to receive stuff and deliver them? Do you honestly think you delivering drugs via your mail box and receiving strange shipments of large equipment(assuming you for industry-grade warez and not a crude home depot setup) is going to go unnoticed. How are you even going to set up your supply lines and distribution networks?

And with all of this, I'm ignoring any competition and gang territory and that no rivals did a drive by on your mom's house or that your products will even be good enough.

You are guaranteed to be talking to some agent if you even buy this stuff off the internet.

Good luck not killing yourself when you find out your fantasy of being a "super cool l33t hax0r" shatters.

you forgot

>tiffany made several hundreds/thousands of dollars by pretending to like video games with a camera pointed at her for a few hours

the dea and cia colludes to sell drugs. cartels and organized crime is a meme, only to keep dindus and beaners down and keep busting their asses

LOL no you don't you stupid fuck it's simple chemical reactions

There's guides everywhere

Equipment is cheap.

I don't need a flow hood or pill press in the beginning. Ill invest back into it as I make more.

purplepandalabs.com/c/raws_0380?&Sort=5a

Ill buy raws from there. They have purity tests and glowing reviews all the time.

Being street struck will get you nothing but a bullet or jailtime.

>guides everywhere
ah yes, like that one cool guide about how to make cool crystals.
Also, you forgot how juan makes 1,000 by head chopped off

"Equipment is expensiv-"

Fuck off stupid retard

repeat after me: capitalism rewards hard work

>Being street struck will get you nothing but a bullet or jailtime.
This, everyones goal should be to ascend rightly.

Fuck off retard commie

What economic system rewards hardwork?

>mfw I get $1200 each month for every kid I have
>Canadian wife works while I stay home taking care of the kids, exercising, reading, and having my friends over
>fuck her raw when she comes home

And then you woke up in a pile of soiled cum tissues

>that honey pot
>not even TOR
>literally .com
I guarantee it's running on some FBI servers and they bait stupid teenagers into thinking they can buy drugs off the internet by google searching.

>purity tests
>reviews
>"good product, very pure 5/5" t. Agent Smith

I seriously hope you aren't on some fantasy thinking this is gonna be like Breaking Bad. The moment you even add those to your cart you're gonna be on some watch list. Really can't wait to see on the news, "Canadian Sup Forums frog posting autist arrested by police"

Instead of spending your time trying to figure out how to outsmart the police, why not put that time into studying to become a pharmasicst or chemical engineer and then you can get a real job at JJ,Glaxo,Bayer and get paid $200,000 a year for making those exact same drugs legally

Lol okay bud everyone is a fed shut up lmao

I'm not ordering the shit to my house I'm going to order it to a for-sale house no one lives in.

And yes their shit has tons of both independent tests and their own. Like 2% rate of seizure in which case they reship

Stay poor retarded faggot

none so far
work is shit, hence why it should all be automated

Because being good in itself is the reward. And you want to get to heaven don't you?

ever occured to you that some people don't want to wagecuck?

I just need to figure out a way to launder the gain$.

This is why people think Canadians don't exist

>order it to a for sale house
>police waiting to catch him picking it up
Literally just go ahead and order that stuff off the (((internet))). This isn't gonna play out like you imagine in your head.

I don't want to get beheaded or cut into pieces with a cheap dull knife while I get recorded on video, than you very much.

Yes it will I have multiple friends who ordered with PPL without problem.

Just stay poor my dude. I don't care. STAY. POOR.

>Police will spend all week staking out
STAY
POOR

>he wants to be a leaf druglord
>has it all planned out
>he hasn't even thought up of a front operation for his leafy scheme
>it's a 1 man operation
>he's gonna waste months of his wagecuck earnings on ebay equipment he won't know how to use
>his attempt will be so pathetic the police won't even notice

I'm curious, do you live in BC?

>he's gonna order a set of equipment for making drugs through FedEx

>he's a poorfag coper

Lol stay poor my man

STAY

OP, how does it feel to believe that your one man army plan wont get noticed by the police?

Life ain't fair. Your path in life is judged by your socio-economic status, your genetics, and personality. Fate has laid the carpet for you; walk on it, do not envy the ones trodden upon by others.

>ywn make bank from being a woman and touching yourself on camera

Feels good to know I will be rich and you wont.

Don't worry though, the money will trickle down to your shithole of a """country""" too.

My first vacation will be to Puerto Vallarta where I will spend a lot of money and do my part to boost your economy a little bit.

I feel for you, I really do. It must suck to be born a subhuman in a shitty country, I know you didn't choose it. Life's unfair like that sometimes. Chin up though ol chump.

I make $120,000 a year as a database engineer. I have family in Pakistan and Afghanistan who do that sort of stuff, like growing opium and marijuana and they make a pretty decent amount of shekels from it. But fortunately for them they own the land and are pretty big and feared and have no competition to worry about. You literally are gonna get your house drive by'd by rival gangs or raided by the police. Especially if you do it at your mom's house. A smart person would rent a small store and set up a business where you grow flowers and do it in the basement of that store. Then that business would operate as the front and also give you a way to launder the shekels. A smart person also would never do it over the normie internet as that is the number one way to get caught and would do it through a secure dynamic TOR network.

If you were intelligent, you would already be doing this instead of fantasizing about it. When you go wagecuck tomorrow flipping burgers you're probably gonna imagine yourself being a notorious drug lord flipping drugs and his stacks of shekelbucks and in the end never really buying any of that stuff.

I once EMP'd annoying guy's car twice in college.

>user I cleaned up the basement when you were at work, you're a bit too old to be playing with chemistry sets

>I'm a wagecuck!!

>I get cucked in taxes
>My takehome pay is $6k a month!

Lmfao dumbass WAGEC U C K.

Lmaooo $120k will be chumpchange for the empire I WILL build.

STAY

POOR

IDIOT

You showed him right bro!

BTW which province do you live in?

t. Rcmp

I take it you live in BC in the lower mainland then?

Is it in Burnaby?

>work all day like a slav
>don't really work
You should learn from other cultures

No.

this guy's been here for months, not just a couple days

he goes from random "why live" tier posts, to shilling shitty business ideas, to fantasizing about a life of crime

plenty of people have given him constructive criticism an ideas, he just keeps shitposting

Do you live close by any hospital or train station?

The only constructive criticism ive gotten has been on /biz/.

Sup Forums is the most retarded board and has no clue about anything.

No. Stop rcmp

>work all day
>barely make $100
Fucking how? I work at mcdonalds and am currently going to my 3 hour shift where I'll make ~$70

Your minimum wage is like $19 isn't it?

Lower as far as I know
But I have no idea, I'm only 20 so I'm not even on an adults wage yet

Plus, even when I used to work for a small business (local cafe) I used to make below minimum wage yet still didn't have to work a whole day for 100

What do you do for work?

Wages for common labor is non-existent. If you get a college degree and work you can easily make $65,000 a year at 22. I'm 25 and was a physics fag and make $68,000 a year. My wife has her masters in business from a prestigious university and makes $110,000. So between two people in their their mid twenties were making $178,000 (then get tax raped).

But it's so much fucking money I don't even know what the hell to do with it. I'm naturally cheap and place my happiness in intangible, artistic things like having cheap beer and watching a movie I pirate or cooking. This place is the best in the world if you work a bit and aren't retarded. I get every other Friday off too.

>Sup Forums is the most retarded board and has no clue about anything.
I was literally the guy that advised you via personal anecdotes about a future in the trades, and the personal freedom that comes along with tangible skill, little education, and actually being valued in the workplace

I told you this months ago, then you go on make the same shitposts days later, and ever since then I've been just advising you to buy a helium tank

Why is there a massive NEET infection?
It's not just a Sup Forums thing. I see poorfags on facebook complaining about how hard it is to climb the ladder. It's not. Most people are just too fucking stupid to climb it.

I don't want to be a wagecuck man. I don't think it's for me. Also you gave me no advice on finding an apprenticeship.

Have you tried male prostitution? You will be having sex with other men of course not wimmen

I don't know. I'm literally an alcoholic and abuse hallucinogens on occasions. But I was always good with numbers. And I suck with people irl.

Idk man it's really not that hard. Well, college was hell toward the end but then you sail the rest of your life.

I've considered it but seems like a saturated market.

I almost went for it but then cancelled my order for industrial grade-kneepads and VapoRub. Was gonna hit up the downtown gloryholes for my unpaid internship but then I remembered I live in Canada where everyone is a fag for free.

Smh

>it's so much fucking money I don't even know what the hell to do with it
america is a paradise.
please annex

>I'm literally an alcoholic and abuse hallucinogens on occasions
I'm sorry to hear that
>college was hell toward the end but then you sail the rest of your life.
It's funny, I'm aiming towards working in academia, so currently while I'm studying it's easy, then for the first 10 years after I finish my PhD it'll be absolute hell until I secure a stable teaching and research position. Then smooth sailing.
>I don't want to be a wagecuck
Enjoy being a poorfag that no one loves

listen to me m8
>buy homes to rent
>put on 30 year mortgages for lowest rates possible
>get rent money that covers mortgage fees and then some, for only doing/paying for rare handyman work and occasional check-ins
>?????
>profit

>I don't want to be a wagecuck man.
you seemed to be interested in it when i was wasting my time talking to you about it
>Also you gave me no advice on finding an apprenticeship.
dear fucking christ, must have been upper middle class, because you're so spoiled that have no clue how to actually take initiative to better yourself, and yet are grounded just enough that you know you need a revenue stream to live

I'll show you with one picture how immensely lazy and unmotivated you are to better yourself in any way
IT LITERALLY EVEN AUTOFILLED FOR ME AFTER THE SECOND P IN APPRENTICESHIP

lmao wagecuck retard

What's your major and possible focus? I got a bunch of family with their PhDs because they're fucking crazy.

Protip: it's the most difficult thing any human can do in my opinion. 30 years of your life, sacrificed and you, at least here live like a dog.

I considered it because I have some ideas about theoretical shit and QM but, I just don't want to do that shit anymore. I'll definitely get my masters someday. Fart around taking two courses everyb6 months or something.

ok I want to be a tilelayer. How do I do that

Hmm, OP, I am part of an organized criminal organization in Detroit, we primarily engage in drugs, arms, hitman services, money laundering, human traffiking(smuggling illegals), prostitution. There are a few other things but these are the major ones. I would like to expand some of my personal territory into Canada. Since you're so eager you can pickup shipments from Detroit and bring it into Canada and distribute it among our northern customers.

Interested?

>you dirty coons get pinched
>Snitch me out

No thanks Mr. nigger ill work alone as much as possible.

Linguistics is my field
>inb4 STEM students come and bully me
I agree it's not easy. I was just talking to some friends yesterday who are currently doing their PhD in linguistics and they're saying that they're scared af over what they want to do next. I'm certain I want to teach once I'm done. However, initially you need to start as a tutor (our system is different to the American one). And the contracts for that are only 1 semester long. So you need to survive that instability for a few years before they offer you a more stable job as lecturer, and then eventually work your way up to professor.

>tilelayer

literally first result on the first page of google m8

careersinconstruction.ca/en/career/tilesetter

it seems like so many people between being too dumb to get into uni and people who aren't in the top 10% of grades have no clue how to find a career in this country
people too dumb for uni beeline it for a trade program 90% of the time, and people in the top 10% get scouted due to academic prestige, but everyone in between somehow doesn't know how to even research for a career in any way

Maybe not criminal but the best one of all is living off trustfund bux or inheriting properties you get to rent out
>ywn be the human incarnation of the ancap sunglasses ball

>chumpchange for the empire I WILL build.
try getting out on your own, try managing that first!

>empire

hahahahaaha

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHH

HAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>learning any other stem but biotech/computer science
The latest meme is Machine Learning/AI, if you aren't learning that you are literally wasting your live for useless meme science

made $150.47 cents selling weed lololol

Well Noam Chomsky is a badass. Just keep talking and write books. Even shitty books. Just writing any old book will get you very far in Academia. Not necessarily badass papers.

But also expect to churn out new ideas the world doesn't know about often. It's creatively taxing to a degree. But then again my family does R&D mostly. And by R and D I mean just R lel.

Sorry bud I gotta get back to my movie though I'm super distracted. Take it easy.

by the way pham, I'm going the arts route too (history), just do what every arts major with an extra year or two of their life to spare does, grab a teaching degree to become part of the academic cycle pham

either that or write books or publish articles, but that really only applies if someone is really passionate about their field

>he's not a math/compsci double major

Hello brainlet

>come to canada, die hoping your descendants have a better future

>3 centuries later your descendant is a smelly fat LARPing fag who wants to be a petty criminal

>made $150.47
>47
currency conversion or are you in the 6 million brotherhood

Hasn't Chomsky literally written like we'll over 100 books? Kinda funny how popscientists can write just one or two and become 10000x richer.
IE Dawkins is worth over $100 million

I don't see eye to eye with Noam on lots of things, but I certainly agree churning out academic content is the way forward.
Enjoy your film
Here you don't actually need a teaching degree to teach in tertiary education, you just need to be either in a PhD course (for being a tutor) or have completed your PhD (for any higher position).
Although obviously for teaching primary or secondary you need it.

I plan to go down the publishing route. I am passionate about it and am already sitting on a number of research ideas

>Anonymous 04/27/17(Thu)17:46:09 No.741
what a retarded stupid fucking question. It seems you're rather not as bright as I once thought.

How's the new job though?