My "her"

>my "her"
>known since we were 12, 25 now.
>Been crazy about her for probably 10 years now
>just chatting on the w/e, turn to talking about having kids
>she wants kids at some point, not necessarily with a boyfriend/husbando
>says if I ever wanted kids but couldn't find anyone, she would surrogate for me
>says she'd happily surrogate for "someone" like an old friend and live in the same house, raise the child together, it's OK because friends and no custody wars
>so basically, she'd happily use me as a sperm donor if I wanted a kid, we could live in the same house, we could each love the kid, but live separate lives and not be married or anything, because we're just friends and we're not dating.
>thinks she's doing me a solid favor
>while every weekend I would hear her banging her weekly toyboy from the spare room.

Why are women so cruel Sup Forums, literally if I ever found myself living in that situation I would kill myself.

bby dont hurt me

no more

Sounds like a nerd making up a story about a girl he never knew and tells people this story as the reason he's forever a wizard.

Remember to stream it live when you an hero.

Wish I was making it up. Also don't care if I become a wizard or not.

You deserve better OP get it or move on.

women are only as faithful as their options

>being this cucked beta

It doesn't really matter, I've given up on finding a companion at this point it's useless trying. I was mostly at peace with this until this conversation the other day. Maybe I should see a shrink.

Is rape an option?

No

Impregnate her and live with her
Ez

Judging by how beta OP sounds, she probably meant he could jack off in a cup and she'd do the rest with a turkey baster.

Dont hurt me

No more

Baby don't hurt me

>don't talk to me or my room mate's friend's live-in son ever again

You should definitely take her up on the offer. You'll regret it for your whole life if you don't. Even if she won't be with you, a child with the woman you love is a godsend. Rest assured.

In the end you won't regret it if you have a baby with her. Seriously. Your child with her will be a joy.

I agree, and when you do go nuts end up killing her, her toy boy, your kid and yourself they could make a movie about you..... think a bout it you could be a star

He'll totally not regret the child support payments to her when she decides to move on and needs the cash.

He could just as well gain primary custody, depending on the situation.

And it sounds like she's a cool girl. A woman doesn't say shit like that to a man unless she wants him to get her pregnant. I think this would give OP some focus in life. It sounds like he needs this.

Jesus Christ even I'm not that pitiful. Fucking just tell her you want to be her bitch the rest of your life. Stop being such a coward

He should focus on learning on how to make a slipknot and putting that skill to good use, allows him to cut the shit inbetween you know?

Why don't you knock her up and then win her heart? It should be easy with all those pregger hormones and emotions.

Don't be a pussy, you know you want to get her pregnant regardless.

>if I ever found myself living in that situation I would kill myself.

Really sounds like he wants to do that

>depending on the situation
Which would have to be she's declared insane or abusive. Otherwise she'd have to be dead for him to get the children.

What would give OP focus in life is not being a whiny bitch ass faggot.

It's denial. He wouldn't be so hung up on it if he's not considering it already, lol

In my vision of a perfect life, the image I see is me and her with a child. But in that vision we are married and in love, something that in real life is impossible. Because of that impossibility, I have absolutely no desire to have a child with this woman. I think the hypothetical situation outlined in my original post would be a living nightmare.

I already know how to make a slipknot.

Clearly you've never dealt with a pregnant woman.

Yeah, just do it already OP.
Pretend to live a happy life with her knowing that she doesn't even have enough feelings for you to stop fucking random guys.
Please dont raise a child under these conditions

One step closer ;)

Pregnant women are needy as fuck and if there's not someone there to appease their constant, neurotic, arbitrary, and random desires, their entire emotional construct focuses on finding someone to do just that out of evolutionary instinct.

I will never win her heart. It hasn't happened in the 14 years we've known each other. I don't know what it is she looks for in a partner, so far they've all been alcoholic, mentally unstable or stoners every one. I just know that whatever it is she wants, it will never be me.

>In my vision of a perfect life, the image I see is me and her with a child. But in that vision we are married and in love, something that in real life is impossible.
You sound like a neckbeard fatfuck

There you have your answer

He sounds pathetic

In my own childhood, my parents obviously didn't love each other. Although they both loved me and my brother, they never showed any affection towards each other (the never got divorced, lived together until recently) I think this contributes to my mental deficiency when it comes to love and relationships. Having never seen it from a very early age, I have this notion that it is impossible and un-achievable.

As I said earlier, I think I need therapy on this matter.

That's fucked up m8. You've lost all hope and optimism. It's not impossible. At worst, it's improbable.

Have you tried actually asking her out when she's single? It sounds like you're just depressed.

you just reiterated my point

Wrong on both counts. To the outside observer I'm actually quite accomplished and stable, lead a normal life for the most part. On the inside though...

What? Do you belive yourself special?

No, I mean on the inside I am pathetic and hopeless.

I'm also going to bed now.

Agree to it, pull out then blow all over her face. See how many times you can get away with this before vagina privileges are removed.

Next time it's brought up be honest that you've had feelings for her for a long time and that living in a situation like that with somebody you like so much but weren't in a relationship with wouldn't be good for you. You'd leap at the oportunity to be her significant other, but being her sperm donor/friend isn't the same.

Don't mention the "literally kill myself" part. If you're lucky she'll consider it as an abstract idea and when her current relationship has problems she'll start to think of it in more practical terms.
If not...
If you want kids you have other options, if you want a girl you love you have other options (make an OkCupid profile and be honest about your flaws). You might like "her", but there are other women out there who you'll like just as much, except you won't be just a sperm donor/friend to them.

Hope I've helped a little.

One last post.

Thanks for your input. Funny thing is, she had another friend who she was living with, he also had feelings for her which she constantly rejected. He actually did end up killing himself.

CUCK.

What is so cruel about this?
You'll end up in relationship with her in scenerio like this anyway

This