My mum has disconnected my computer from the net at night and has changed the gateway password so I cant revert it back...

My mum has disconnected my computer from the net at night and has changed the gateway password so I cant revert it back to normal. How can I fix this without her knowing?

If you have a consumer grade router you could try resetting it, but she would know you did that.

You'll just have to look for the sheet of paper with the password on it. Or ask her for the fucking password. She's your mom. I'm sure she'd give you the pass to her Wi-Fi.

Another method is to correctly hook up your computer through Ethernet, since that dosent require a pass.

If your disconnected from the internet how are you on Sup Forums?
Christians 1 Atheists 0

MODS MODS MODS

probably on 4G or something.

maybe he wants to play that sweet vidya online.

Move out from your mother's house you underage little shit.
Her house, her rules.

top fucking kek
if youre still living with mom and your young enough she can shit all over you like that, why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?
Sup Forums is not for children

My phone works via wifi but my Pc doesnt through ethernet.

Im 18 faggot.

Are you 12?

wat

Then why do you need the admin pass in the first place.

OP is lying and fucking with us. ABANDON THREAD!

Hahah 18, move censors internet, kys Christian faggot family

Shes blocked internet access on my PC at night stopping me from playing LoL.

>18
>living with mom
>such a bitch you let her disconnect your wifi
>mom has such little respect for you, she thinks its okay to disconnect wifi
>walked all over by mommy at age 18
>mfw
Man up you fucking bitch and move out?

>18.
>Lives at home.
>Lives by mommy's rules.
>Can't get on the tinterspace.
>Comes to Sup Forums looking for help.
>Talks like a bitch.
>Calls user a faggot.
>Faggot.

Playing LoL is degenerate. OP you deserve it.

Does she have a laptop or ipad connected to wifi, if laptop with windows you can see the wifi password under network settings. If ipad same (settings, wifi)

If not reset the password to the last known password and change all her stuff to that (will take a while to find out and then just say she never changed it, shes insane and getting old.)

I can give you tips to hack the wifi (wps button is a simple one) or download a Linux hack boot disk, boot it and brute force it. But just reset it much easier.

Maybe if you didn't spend all your good boy points on tendies with wanch dipping sauce you'd have enough for internet

>18
>mom took the wifi
this is step one of your parents telling you to get a job or go to college. fight the power. ask for that password or find the default and reset that thing so you can take it over.

>lives with mom
>has the cheek to call someone else a faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH