Is there any crazy strange movie? Not creepy or scary, but literally strange...

Is there any crazy strange movie? Not creepy or scary, but literally strange. Something like mushroom land youtube series. I want to get really high and watch any of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UvQLo58gY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you sound like the epitome of a numale faggot, tbqhwyrnf

Wrong. I'm going to get out of the mind. I fucking hate this place, so I hope my imaginary world will be better.

8 1/2

And good old public domain surrealist movies

What do you think about Fantastic Planet? Is it any good?

Baron Munchausen.

I saw this as a kid during late night and for years I wasn't sure if I actually watched it or it was all a nightmare.

This one makes you feel like you're tripping without any substances.
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvQLo58gY4

>for years I wasn't sure if I actually watched it or it was all a nightmare.
You are lucky man. You had such tricky experience.

It's not strange. It's just awful shit.

I've been noticing a lot of Divine being posted lately. Wonder what brought it on.

I thought it was the epitome of retarded and pretentious, plus the art style is really ugly.

I've only seen like two or three movies but what did it for me was Pink Flamingos.
It's just something different, certainly not everybody's taste. The 2013 (I think) documentation about Divine is also pretty good, shows you what a great person he really was.

>horror
No thanks, not what I'm loking for.

What about Angel's Egg? Looks pretty tripy

I've never seen it, but I've always been curious about it. Looks pretty cool desu.

>horror
It's barely horror. Maybe sci-fi body horror to a certain degree. It's really just very weird with a very cold/metallic atmosphere. Some great effects, too!

>Angel's Egg
Didn't really get what the fuck was going on, typical gookstuff. Worth a watch though, it's not very long and has some nice art.

I want full movie about Agatka. They doing a great stuff there.

Instead of watching the original Angel's Egg, I recommend "In the Aftermath, Angels Never Sleep". If you can get hold of it somehow. It's an ultra low budget science fiction movie made by splicing live action footage with sections of Angel's Egg.

The live action sections are pretty terrible. But the new music and dubbing over the animated sections is VASTLY better than the original Angel's Egg voices and music.

It makes you think, that's about it.

It's not good for more than one watch but it gives you something to be introspective about.

Magical MYSTERY tOUR

Labyrinth with David Bowie

or Danger 5 series

Where the Dead Go to Die

t. Pleb

I suppose yellow submarine is pretty weird especially the beginning

STRANGEr things

pure cinéma

Of course plebs won't understand why though

Cat soup is a pretty trippy 30 min animated short. No dialogue just a weird story about a cat trying to save his sisters soul

holy mountain

There's some pseudohorror flick out there that is an interpretation of god creating the world. I remember very little abou it desu, it was just very odd.
There's also Eraserhead and that's a pretty recognizable one. They never revealed how they did some of the special effects so it was always pretty strange, if a little pretentious.

You know I don't like it when I have to use the sitdown gun.

Watched this sleep deprived, I havent been the same since

Hausu