Child RAPIST tinder experiment

child RAPIST tinder experiment

This is why traps > females tbh

Omg this is genius.

It's tragic

Fuck women are WHORES

Dubs of truth. HOW IS THIS OK

Further evidence that it doesn't matter what you do or say to women as long as you're attractive.

It's fucking Tinder, just by having an account you're saying to everyone you want sex, how's that surprising to you ? Go find a wife elsewhere

Why is everyone acting like if some smoking hot babe with a fat ass and tits told you she had sex with an underage boy youd think twice about railing her? All of these girls are clearly looking for a hookup not a relationship... but i guess this doesnt float with unattractive people.

Anthem: Young love...

Having sex with that woman would be like putting your cock in a snake's mouth.

Do snakes give good head?

In what way?

Lmao

Let it be known that we're all objectively more disgusting than someone that irrepairably destroyed a prepubescent child by holding her down and violently raping her.

It makes me sad. I'm a nice person (dae le nice guy) but I'm worth less than a child raping monster

C'est la vie. Good looks, people skills, status, those determine what you're worth to the world. Compassion is just a nice bonus, it's worth very little on its own. Your worth is determined at birth.

The irony of saying this in regards to a phone app designed specifically for you pick out hot people to fuck once and never talk to again. A hot girl is always worth more than an ugly one in the exact same scenario.

yep. Fuck me I hate my life.

I don't really agree 100%.
Maybe part of it are my massive insecurities but I've swiped away hot chicks because their bios either made them look like cunts or because I couldn't imagine us ever getting along.

I'd rather fuck a 5 who I click with than a psycho 9.

it's essentially a long fleshy tube
fuck yea snakes give hell brain

Defeatist attitude espoused to make those unwilling to do the hard work feel better.

Example: