Last night i fucked my best friends mom

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Last night i fucked my best friends mom. I left my phone charger at his house the day before and I asked him if I could go over and grab it. He said sure, go through the back door as it's always open. He was at work at the time and I didnt know his mom was home. So I walk in on her with her hand down her pants watching a movie. I apologize for just walking in and didnt know she was home. I could tell she was embarrassed but she told me to come sit and watch a movie. She was watching Friends with Benefits, the movie wasnt that good but it kinda got me in the mood. So i nervously put my hand on her thigh and she looked at me and smiled. About 5 minutes after that she started to rub my crotch. Fuck, this is about to happen. So i pull my shorts down and she starts to jerk me off and suck my cock. Now shes bent over me giving me head and i start to finger her pussy (which was like fucking Niagara falls) I end up cumming in her mouth and she tells me she wants to go upstairs. So we go and she throws her clothes off and lays on her back; spread eagle. Boy do i fucking dive in munching away at her pussy like its a fucking buffet. She cums and she begs for me to fuck her. We spent about 3 hours fucking. We had to stop before my friend came home from work. She winked at me as i left so i know she wants moar. His parents are split so theres no cheating involved. But i do have 2 pics i took of her. >pic related is her

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

But i do have 2 pics i took of her.
Dump faggot

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

2/2

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

This is all i have

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Any face pics of her from facebook or something? You can censor it if you want.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

Lol. Your friend came out of that.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

I came in that

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

How old are you? How old is she?

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

Wow you had sex like a dirtbag. Congrats son! Go fuck yourself kid.

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

If this is true, kudos. I'm 28 and I've wanted to fuck my friend's mom since I was about 10.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

The truth is always revealed

Just wait till he beats your ass....are you that desperate you need to fuck your friends mom, it's called self control OP
We went to the moon, you should have better control

James Collins
James Collins

Im 20 and shes 46

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

... fake and gay underaged faggot....

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

Nah, just tell your buddy hey, you dont have to call me dad bit you do have to respect me.

My house

My rules. LOL

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

but did you remember your phone charger?

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

Everything is fake obviously faggot. Some people like playing along. Bet you're real fun at parties.

Jace Green
Jace Green

I just went to the house because i didnt remember my charger. I'll post pics and timestamp for proof

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

Its fine then you should fuck her as much as possible good job OP.

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Cool score man. Good for you.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

So are you cool if he fucks your mom, sister and gf

William Foster
William Foster

Heres your proof

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

I'd fuck them all first

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

OP is fucking his own mother confirmed

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

you're still at your friend's house in his mom's room?

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

I came back to get my charger after i forgot it a second time

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Current thread, in the house you were in last night, 7/9/17?

What is happening?

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

So why dont you hit her back up?

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Im only here to get my charger and maybe jerk off to her panties

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

We need more proof, pics with her dick in your mouth OP

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

We went to the moon

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

Dude....you just hit the MILF Pussy PowerBalling Lottery! F--k her brains out. Again. And often!!

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

The edge is real

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

underrated post

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Show panties

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

do that OP

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

Show her face

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Why the fuck does his friend have any day in this? Tough titties, he takes orders from his Mom not the other way around. She aint his spouse.

user plow that shit like an Amish man. His mom deserves to be happy and if you are ever caught just have her pull rank and get that point across.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

show time stamped undies OP.

I want to believe.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

have you talked to her since? any plans already made with her for more?

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

Actually i took a ride in an ambulance last month and slept under a car last weekend so fuck you. Im hilarious

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

*bows

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

This

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

Op is getting some right now. Hopefully he timestamped the second ordeal.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit