Last night i fucked my best friends mom...

Last night i fucked my best friends mom. I left my phone charger at his house the day before and I asked him if I could go over and grab it. He said sure, go through the back door as it's always open. He was at work at the time and I didnt know his mom was home. So I walk in on her with her hand down her pants watching a movie. I apologize for just walking in and didnt know she was home. I could tell she was embarrassed but she told me to come sit and watch a movie. She was watching Friends with Benefits, the movie wasnt that good but it kinda got me in the mood. So i nervously put my hand on her thigh and she looked at me and smiled. About 5 minutes after that she started to rub my crotch. Fuck, this is about to happen. So i pull my shorts down and she starts to jerk me off and suck my cock. Now shes bent over me giving me head and i start to finger her pussy (which was like fucking Niagara falls) I end up cumming in her mouth and she tells me she wants to go upstairs. So we go and she throws her clothes off and lays on her back; spread eagle. Boy do i fucking dive in munching away at her pussy like its a fucking buffet. She cums and she begs for me to fuck her. We spent about 3 hours fucking. We had to stop before my friend came home from work. She winked at me as i left so i know she wants moar. His parents are split so theres no cheating involved. But i do have 2 pics i took of her. >pic related is her

>But i do have 2 pics i took of her.
Dump faggot

2/2

This is all i have

Any face pics of her from facebook or something? You can censor it if you want.

Lol. Your friend came out of that.

I came in that

How old are you? How old is she?

Wow you had sex like a dirtbag. Congrats son! Go fuck yourself kid.

If this is true, kudos. I'm 28 and I've wanted to fuck my friend's mom since I was about 10.

The truth is always revealed

Just wait till he beats your ass....are you that desperate you need to fuck your friends mom, it's called self control OP
We went to the moon, you should have better control

Im 20 and shes 46

... fake and gay underaged faggot....

Nah, just tell your buddy hey, you dont have to call me dad bit you do have to respect me.

My house

My rules. LOL

but did you remember your phone charger?

Everything is fake obviously faggot. Some people like playing along. Bet you're real fun at parties.

I just went to the house because i didnt remember my charger. I'll post pics and timestamp for proof

Its fine then you should fuck her as much as possible good job OP.

Cool score man. Good for you.

So are you cool if he fucks your mom, sister and gf

Heres your proof

I'd fuck them all first

OP is fucking his own mother confirmed

you're still at your friend's house in his mom's room?

I came back to get my charger after i forgot it a second time

Current thread, in the house you were in last night, 7/9/17?

What is happening?

So why dont you hit her back up?

Im only here to get my charger and maybe jerk off to her panties

We need more proof, pics with her dick in your mouth OP

>We went to the moon

Dude....you just hit the MILF Pussy PowerBalling Lottery! F--k her brains out. Again. And often!!

The edge is real

underrated post

Show panties

do that OP

Show her face

Why the fuck does his friend have any day in this? Tough titties, he takes orders from his Mom not the other way around. She aint his spouse.

user plow that shit like an Amish man. His mom deserves to be happy and if you are ever caught just have her pull rank and get that point across.

show time stamped undies OP.

I want to believe.

have you talked to her since? any plans already made with her for more?

Actually i took a ride in an ambulance last month and slept under a car last weekend so fuck you. Im hilarious

*bows

This

Op is getting some right now. Hopefully he timestamped the second ordeal.