Everyone should support Donald Trump.This Man created 800,000 jobs since he went to White House...

Everyone should support Donald Trump.This Man created 800,000 jobs since he went to White House.He was successful in Business for decades, he built so much and gave people jobs.His book Art of Making Deal was great bestseller.He was one of the best students ever.He did so much and everything he tried to won.

He had beautiful Women his entire life, many friends and has family that loves him.
This is example of how should Humans behave. If you want to make it in life, be like DONALD TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manafort’s-home/ar-AApLXiO?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary had no chance...

Can't be like him

He is a one of a kind
And who cares

you just need a small loan of a million dollars from your rich daddy

How is being bankrupt eight times being successful??

Trump represents what every Man wants to be.

he was bankrupt 0 times, 8 companies out of hundreds went bankrupt, retard

People who hate Trump are JEALOUS of his great life and victories. Unlike them, Trump actually WINS and he had won over and over.

This anti-Trump people are bunch of jealous Cucks who wish they are him.

Under his leadership...

>"win"

How can Libtards ever compete with this gentleman? They don't even have anyone for 2020.
Trump !Trump! Trump!!

McCain lost to Obama. Trump won to Hillary. Trump would won over Obama too if they had elections.

Trump couldn't even win the popular vote over Hillary, who is a complete assclown. No way in hell he would have won an election against Trump.

Whoops, I mean no way in hell would he have won against Obama.

Making multiple billions out of a million isn't as easy as it sounds, most people who get a million dollars lose it pretty quick.

Trump won popular vote in over 70% of states, Hillary had illegal immigrant votes for Califronia

Unless they had his dad's connections at the moment he had them. He got extremely lucky. He hasn't managed to recreate that initial success. He's just spinning his wheels now

What? Do you have literally anything to back the up?

Fake News!

>who is a complete assclown

You can't even afford a room in his hotel. Kill yourself.
Trump would eat Obama alive.

Most people don't have a successful family business to follow, or uber-rich dad's connections to use either. Not to mention that Trump got *way* more than a million dollars from his dad.

I said Hillary is a complete assclown, you stupid fuck. kys for zero reading comprehension.

speak for yourself brainlet

>Actually believing this.

Jealous, Libtards?

Who the fuck cares? He made more money than he was given in the first place and is now the president of the USA.
If you still say it's just luck and rich family then you're just retarded and/or salty.

What is there to be jealous of? My salary is in the 95th percentile (meanwhile I'm getting paid to shitpost on Sup Forums), I am more educated than pretty much 100% of the conservatards, well-insured, and rich enough that none of Trumps moronic policies will affect me.

People who are dumb enough to support Trump are really only hurting themselves.

Trumps word is the one and only objective truth

Jealous, liberals?You wish he is on your side?

Trump would also eat out his daughter...

worst troll I've seen in a long time.

Must be summer still

Don't bother commenting back, I'm not staying

Most people who fall ass first into millions are back to nothing in a matter of years.

Edgelord cocksucker detected. Can't stay because his boyfriend is calling him into the other room to take it in the ass from a bunch of strangers.

I like Trump!

Jealous,Liberals?

He didn't fall ass-first into millions. He was groomed to take over the family business, loaned millions of dollars to that end, and then inherited a couple hundred million dollars afterwards.

Did he? I'm pretty sure that he lost value because the dollar depreciated faster than he grew his dad's wealth

That's still a very good rate. Most businesses fail. Can you even do math?

Sunra chemin

>>Trump loves to show how successful he is
>>doesn`t show his tax returns
nuff said

Sugar daddies in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Russia could be a little embarrassing for such a powerful winner though.

Memes aside, saying national popular vote is a good thing is fucking retarded. The economy is actually different from state to state whether spoiled liberal morons want to to believe it or not. Here in Arkansas, most of the produce here is 400% cheaper than it was when i visited California, and when i went to Oklahoma, the prices there were different overall as well. Vending machines may be the exceptions mattering on certain regions or the greed of certain store owners. Fuck Californians and their fantasy world that's somehow still a shit hole.

roll

Would rather be black with body like this than Trump with all the gold he jewd.

Those price differences are because of the price of gasoline and how much corporations think they can soak you for.

>Arkansas is closer to where the food is grown
>cheaper prices than California
>Arkansas is on average more poor
>cheaper prices than California

It's like when those mines opened up in North Dakota and everyone was making $100,000+ a year, but it cost $40 for a gallon of milk.

are you fat shaming Trump?

No gym, probably poor nutrition, high levels of stress (taking ak47 to work) and ripped like this.

How is that even possible?

Man you are triggering Libtard snowflakes

So funking what? If I had his money I would be doing much greater things than what he is doing. The guy is a shitty person all around and was elected by other shitty and stupid people. I actually had an employee say they wished Trump was their boss so they could get a pay raise. How fucking stupid are they that they think someone like Trump cares about the poorest workers in the Nation, he literally does everything he can to keep the poor people poor.

>No gym
>How is that even possible?
You must lead a sheltered life.

My dad was a subcontractor who didn't get paid from him from a job done back in the early 90's
Yes he is a shrood business man but he doesn't worry about the lower end wage earners of people
Time will tell how good or bad of a president he will be but I have zero faith in him being any different than the other hundreds of politicians in Washington DC

just like you supported Ibana when he create millions of jobs?

no, there is no Trump bump. creating jobs at the same rate (a bit lower) as Obama.

so fuck you.

this. Trump fucked a LOT of small business owners. not through good deals but by just not paying once the work was done then bullying them into accepting a fraction of what was owed. Asshole.

How does this surprise anyone? It's literally a matter of public record and it was brought up literally every time someone asked why Trump would make a bad president

>make more money
>gets 6k every christmas form his parents
>made around 100k a year working for his dad
>has a trust fund
Yeah, okay.

Better than you getting your ass from a chicken....

>Riding the tailcoats of the obama administration
>claiming it as his own
Semms we have some brain dead people on this board.

Hrrrr dudez you dont know how smrt i am trust that im a wizerd comperd to you dums who dont hav the same political outlook I do looool. Vote like I do bekuz I'm internet rich trust me and vote like me or ur fukin dum

The administration is over. Done. He needs to walk away before we carry him out.

Instead you're neither and so sexless that the prospect of being a cuck is actually a little exciting because it means you would have to have a partner, which in itself is a wholly unrealistic pipe dream.

He went bankrupt in the 90s. He literally recreated that success. Know shit before you post shit, fag.

You Trump morons want some awesome advice Don't vote for rapists. If you raped 12 women you'd be in jail for decades. This guy is a career criminal and sociopath. You don't get hired with a criminal record like his. Your resume gets pushed back to you and you leave.

So what the fuck is wrong with you people? Where are your morals? What do you care about besides having a used car salesman become president?

>shrood

Dood.

Why are you contrasting trumps picture with slick willy's resume?

Everyone worth a damn is bailing out on Donny Boy. He's the only president to win and lose within 100 days.

Get him gone, America! Get him gone. Impeachment, prison. Put this garbage where it belongs.

Eat shit an die you fucking faggot. This ain't your country fucking cunt. No Trump ever, got that? Good. Now fuck off.

The Champion of all Losers and Rapists everywhere. Donald Fucking Dipshit Moron Trump.

NEVER vote Republican EVER!

But it's being filled with putins cock.

How are you on Sup Forums and such a little pussy bitch? Trump is a troll who got into office that's all he is. Are you a spic? Scared he's going to take mommy and daddy away for being criminals?

he goin' ta jail

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manafort’s-home/ar-AApLXiO?li=BBnb7Kz

All they got was documents they already had lol if they're that incompetent these investigators are below Trump level.

>Some of what they got was documents they already had lol

learn to read lol

Obama give more jerbs than this feg

What the actual hell is wrong with you lmao.

>The documents included materials Manafort had already provided to Congress, said people familiar with the search.

>“If the FBI wanted the documents, they could just ask [Manafort] and he would have turned them over,” said one adviser close to the White House.

Most of it they already had and others he would have handed over anyway. When you're even more stupid than Trump you won't be locking him up anytime soon.

>mah watergate
>mah russians

>The documents included materials Manafort had already provided to Congress

>included

You even said it yourself "MOST" of it they already had....

most is not the same as all

>most is not the same as all

Still won't be anything like it hasn't been anything for the past year. Cling onto your fantasies though you weak little bitch. Won't stop mommy and daddy from getting deported before his terms up.

We hope Trump will fix mess Obama created,and we hope Trump will keep spreading truth against (((Fake News media)))

my parents are dead.

my father was indeed an immigrant. He came here from England.

You're either a troll or a retardate.

Libtards with their inferior intelligence compared to Trump,have failed over and over and basically Cucked themselves to death with those MNSBC/CNN fake news about imaginary collusion, word most libtards never even used before.
I am surprised at stupidity and ignorance of Libtards

>You're either a troll or a retardate.

Being retarded is clinging onto a conspiracy because you're traumatized by your political football team not winning.

>my parents are dead.

Settle down you over emotional drama queen.

Libtards don't have much on Trump. At this point it's jealousy and their envy.

Wait till hes impeached and Pence takes over. you go from Stupid to EVIL