Well Sup Forums, while our colleagues are masturbating to men, women, animals guns and...

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Well Sup Forums, while our colleagues are masturbating to men, women, animals guns and gore; debating politics and desperately arguing over flat earth... I'm gonna get out of bed and have some coffee.

What kind of coffee do you drink? How do you brew it? Do you destroy it with milk and sugar? Or do you take it like a man?

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

I like strong, dark coffees. The Death Wish brand has a nice coffee called Valhalla Java that I really enjoy. Make it in a normal coffee maker. I drink it black.

If you add cream and sugar, you're a boy not a man.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

take it like a man
Yeah, right in my asshole

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

I roast my own coffee, typically dark roasted coffees from low lying areas as they tend to handle darker roasts better.

Only way to taste the differences by origin is black imo

William Young
William Young

Or do you take it like a man?
nothing manly about making coffee taste like shit, besides, its personal preference and caffeine sensitivity, some add milk to make coffee weaker, some add for taste, some don't add at all.

At the end of the day I only drink coffee when I lack energy, doesn't matter what kind or taste as long as it gets the job done. Drink water if you're thirsty, its better for you, doesn't require shit to make and you can drink lots of it.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Good man. No point in spoiling perfectly delicious black coffee. Never tried DeathWish. Don't they add extra caffeine or something?

my setup.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

coffee is literally just water filtered through beans why would you ever put milk in your water

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

It's definitely very caffeinated, I'm not sure how they accomplish it. The regular deathwish is different from the Valhalla Java though. Both are very good but have different flavors. Definitely a great way to wake up in the morning.

Anthony White
Anthony White

i have some really bad stomach / digestive issues so i've been without my magic elixir for a while... i'm gonna try getting into this whole cold-pressed brewing thing i've been looking up.

basically just put a cup of grounds mixed in with 4 cups of water in a jar for 12 hours, filter, and boom, significantly less acidity. or so they say.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

If you overextract and get that massively bitter flavor (or if your beans are old / not stored correctly and have just oxidized) milk can cover that bitterness a bit.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

Say what you will... but Duncan donuts brand (or really any donut shop coffee) just taste wonderful. I drink it with just a little bit of cream and sugar...because it taste good.

Elijah King
Elijah King

The cold extraction works miracles for that. It's kind of amazing.

I'm a liquid phase extraction chemist

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

I have lots of stomach issues but I just kept drinking coffee anyway even if it would cause me to vomit and bleed and now my stomach tolerates it through sheer force of will.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

BUT THEY DONT SERVE THE COPS. FUCK DUNCAN.

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

Awe come on man that was just one nig nog niggin out. Can't judge a whole chain off one employee that dindu nuffin.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

Nope, it just stopped sending pain signals. Have you ever seen someone get a Minnesota tube? They use it to stop bleeding in the stomach. I've seen nasty shit in my years, but I've never seen anyone wake up so afraid as the one dude who had a tube and balloon all the way to his stomach. Desperately tried to vomit but couldn't.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Probably also due to the fact that they likely use robusta beans, which dont taste as good but have higher caffeine content than arabica.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

That is beyond exciting to hear. i'm gonna start the brew tonight.

i was doing the same but as my stomach continued to break down through the years i literally had no choice but to give it up. it was either that or start considering some major surgeries. but if you're able to push through the pain i say go all out

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

death wish
shit sounds like some instant coffee trash. Try buying real beans that actually taste nice.
As an actual coffee elitist with borderline coffee autism and spending stupid amounts of money on it. You take your coffee how you like it. You like it black, bitter and tasting like satans arsehole? cool. You like that shit with 4 sugars, double cream and some milk? Fuck yeah. This mans opinion is the only real one.

take it like a man
There's no way to 'take' coffee other than drinking it and you drink it how you want it.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

For the last few years, I've been using pic related, called an AeroPress. I have my beans custom-roasted as a small roastery here in my small town, grind them in a Capresso ceramic grinder. And no, I don't fucking destroy it with milk or sugar. Good, properly brewed coffee needs no addatives!

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

I brew my coffee in a regular ass coffee maker. My roommate gets us pounds of Starbucks coffee weekly and I like brewing it with green tea. The green tea takes away almost all the acidity and makes the crash non-existent

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

my method
30 g of beans ground medium-fine

AeroPress is fantastic. Quick and easy and GOOD BREW

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

I enjoy my coffee like they serve Cappuchinnos at Starbucks, cream, sugar, and caramel and whipped cream if I have some. Usually its just milk and sugar though.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

i see you too like to live dangerously

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

I drink the slightly more expensive generic coffee at aldi right now. I use cream and two packets of aspertame but will drink it black every now and then. Brewing with a french press for that bold rich flavor

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

Mmmmmmm, I love French press. I've broken 5 in a row though, so I'm saving for a nice steel one. Much harder to break.

step 2
wet filter and add grounds. Assemble and tare the scale

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

step 3
Wet beans with about twice as much hot water per weight.let stand 30 seconds.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

step 4
in the next 3:30, you're gonna run about 350 ml of water through I do mine in doses of 100ml. After the 4 minute mark, remove the cone filter

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit