How do you get over your ex?

How do you get over your ex?

Time. And a new healthy relationship when you're ready for that.

By realizing in another parallel universe she's a 90yr old dementia patient....so you kind of just jerk off till your arm hurts and realize that's a better/cost effective investment than being controlled by pussy whips

With car, if she's fat use a truck.

Fucked a bunch of other girls until I didn't care about her anymore.

I broke up with her first and yelled FIRST BLOOD. Made it a much smoother process all together.

Realizing that all your friends were right and that they were abusive, get over it, fuck a new bitch

By getting on top of someone else.

I stalk her till she gets a new bf and kill them both over the period of 3 days painfully in my dwarf chaimber

>giving a normie answer instead of giving a meme based Sup Forums answer

You just... don't not get over her.

time and sadness

having said that, ive been with a few people since, even had a couple of relationships, and i still think about my ex from 4 years ago most days

Kill her symbolically
Just live on like she never existed

by not having one in the first place.

You go and buy a new axe.

Mine were always total bitches so aside from anger at myself for staying with them so long, it was easy to get over them

I wish I had a decent masculine role model as a kid, because try as I might to stop it I keep getting walked all over

I take the next girl

like this op

With a truck

this

Find a pre-ex.

This but seriously just start fucking someone else. It will make the time go by quicker. There's literally billions of them out there, go get some Mang.

1) Go to gym 3x a week.
2) Get a fucking haircut you slob.
3) Buy a new cologne.
4) Buy three new shirts, a new pair of jeans, and some decent shoes (not fucking sneakers you dipshit).
5) Start reading books on how to get laid. (Note: These books will not actually teach you how to get laid, but they will put your mind in the right mode)
6) Start going out wherever the bitches are. If you work in a big company, start hitting on girls from other departments. Try to get invited to parties. Improve your social netowrk.
7) Use Tinder.
8) Fuck as many bitches as you can in a month. With Tinder and dedication, eight in a month is no problem.
9) What EX?

this made me kek

What a faggot response. Use Tinder? Really? Cuz trash thots are gonna help you get anything but an STD now?

Go kys bitch. That what rubbers are for. Dumbfuck.

sound as an irish pound

fuck other women. it's very effective

Time, simple as. One day you wake up an couldn't care less. During that time, a string of one night stands.

If you have sex with condoms you aren't having sex at all, you're not even touching the pussy. What's the point? Just get a gf and get her on the pill

you're a faggot

take an Aspirine twice a day.... not shitting you. It's been proven to ease the transitional broken heart period.

I admit, I much more prefer a girlfriend an no condoms, but that's not the fucking thread shit-for-brains. The thread is how do you get OVER an ex.

Fucking KYS.

True words

guess it depends on your goals and perspective but that's some shallow shit for shallow people

By realizing she will be much happier with a real man rather than some beta basement dwelling neckbeard.

You don't and it's specially hard of she was your first.

cut her throat

And I'll say again

Fucking thots don't solve anything. Sex with thots is also awful ,they are all horrible at sex and selfish

This is the advice you give after binge watching jersey shore.

You bottle that shit up be a man and fuck as much as possible drinking also helps

You celebrate.

It's supposed to be shallow. We´re getting over an ex. WTF?

The fuck it doesn't It clears your mind off the ex until you find a decent chick. Also, my list only has one item on it relating fucking. The list is a comprehensive re-programming to raise self-esteem, encourage social interaction, and relieve biological necessities. Shits on point.

All women are thots

True, it's just some are worth keeping around afterwards.

Realize that the first person to get aligned with is your inner being.
You don't need someone else to be perfectly happy.

That's the conditional behavior. If I get this then I will be happy.
The trick in life is to get happy without all those conditions.
Then everything will flow to you.
All is vibrational... Just align with it.

Law of Attraction. Abraham Hicks on YouTube

True words.

>drink heavily
>drag yourself out
>drink heavily
>get your shit back together
>find someone else

I always think I'm done, but then theres some tiny trigger somewhere and I'm all on her again, i guess time, because it is much easier than it was 3 months ago, and much much easier than 6 months ago

Dude, I was hung up on a chick for 7 fucking years. 7 fucking years dude. You know what ended it for me? Moving the fuck on and building something better than I had with her, with someone else. But that was like phase 3. Phase one is go out and get a new life and fuck looooots of bitches.

Delete her from your life.
Block her phone number
Block and delete her from all social media
Get a new circle of friends if you have shared friends.
Never bring her up amongst friends that know her
if anyone you know mentions her, seem indifferent or say "Who?"

Also, get a new better girlfriend, that will make your ex-girlfriend furious that you have moved on and to better things.

DON'T DRINK HEAVILY, don't show that you are upset about it, she will take great pleasure knowing you are hurt.

same.. but only 2 years here and recently single again.

>How do you get over your ex?
All things die... even relationships.
You live and move on.
Do not be sad it is over, be happy it happened!

If you were in love, then you don't really ever 'get over' them... you move on. It takes time, you'll find someone new & your ex will slowly occupy less & less of your brain (they never truly leave though). But it gets exponentially better w/time.
If you weren't in love, then I don't know what your going on about.

Post them naked is a start

This needs to be saved.

you find a new girl that's hotter and cooler.

By realizing that it happens and it sucks but you need to stop being a bitch and move on.

First gear usually works. Unless she's a real fatty, you shouldn't ever need a hill climbing gear.

>How do you get over your ex?

Be happy it happened rather than focus on the fast that it ended.

It depends on how many years you spent together and how happy you were...

I went throught several relationships without even thinking about it, but I still remember my 7 years relationship even if it ended 6 years ago.

I'm in an happy relationship now for 5 years, but I still miss some parts of my ex.

Don't think don't appreciate the double trips
But the biggest bruise from a break up is on the ego

so close

In my case, I was so pissed off at her, I started a relationship with her sister who was 4 years younger, knocked her up and married her. I've been married to her sister for almost 10 years now.

Knock her on her ass and proceed to stand over her. Are you retarded?

basically fucking this. holy shit. But remember user, when shes 90 and dying, you will too be in that same universe. the only difference is, you'll be alone on your journey to the netherworld.

you kill her

It's simple, I fly!