18,3cm in length, and 13,5cm in girth, am i good guys? or will i get cucked by tyrone?

18,3cm in length, and 13,5cm in girth, am i good guys? or will i get cucked by tyrone?

little pencily but u good
post dick no homo

Alright will get my phone, the pic made my dick look big and my body small as fuck, can't say i'm lucky, everyone gonna shout ''underage Sup Forumstard''

Above average in length and girth, nothing to complain about

post your damn cock already

maybe i should be a trap, too bad my face is ugly.

maybe i should shave.

On the thin side, but you're probably good. I'm 15.5 and 14 girth. If someone is fucked, it's me.

shave those balls bro that's so unappealing. infact just shave everything, or wax it

i can give that a shot.

Shave your balls man, but keep some over the dick. Hairy balls are disgusting and not nice to lick, but a completely clean dick makes me feel like I'm sucking and getting pounded by a kid

alright thanks, maybe i should eat some too, i'm way too skinny, it looks like i'm a fucking kid here.

Just start lifting bro. Eat more good carbs and more protein.

Start out at home, see how many Push ups>Sit ups>Squats>Lunges you can do in a row. Let yourself rest a day and the next day do your best to beat what you did on day one.

That's where you start. After 4 weeks of this alone(and other home exercises once you get used to it, planks, dips etc) you'll already start feeling stronger, and thats when you add your weights.

3 months later you'll look at yourself and finally see yourself breaking into the body that you should naturally have and you'll feel beastly.

Thank you, can try this again, been trying this before but i just have no willpower to continue.

Will this work for losing weight too? I'm not fat, but I still got some fat I'd like to lose

Just fucking do it. It took me around 4 years of trying and stopping to actually build a routine and once I did I was actually happy. People wanted to be around me. I felt attractive. I now live with my girlfriend and we have a dog, and it's pretty much because I read a post telling me to just fucking do it one night. So I did.

This is fate.

Thank you.

So, if you're fat it's because you ate energy your body didn't right?

Your body uses CARBS and FATS to produce energy. If you eat rice, you will get some CARBS, ready to burn, if you don't use them right away(in roughly 8 hours) they will get stored. FATS get released slowly, giving you a more sustains burst of energy throughout the day.

If your body DOESNT have CARBS it will look to burn your STORED FATS through KETOSIS.

Knowing this information, no, what I said will not work for losing fat weight. But what I suggest, is going on a VERY LOW CARB diet, such as>

Breakfast: Coffee with coconut oil.
Lunch: Chicken Salad.
Dinner: Steak and 2 veg.

Something like that will work for you.

Nah man, you've had that little voice in you your entire life telling you to do this shit. Just listen to it.

gonna do that tomorrow, have training aches and is sick right now, i wanna do it so bad, i'm scared i won't do it later, fucking shit, but i will do my best.

well not tomorrow if i'm still sick.

it sounds like i'm just having bad excuses right now.

>Measures dick in cm
Most likely already cucked

Already exposed huh?

There's potential there, may still get cucked by Tyrone but everyone has that risk

>swiggity swoogity Tyrone coming for that white booty

Shave your balls and trim the rest. Careful with the balls because the skin is sensitive there.