Why do you have trust issues?

Why do you have trust issues?

If I cant trust myself, how can I trust others?

Because bitches.

Bitches.

because on spotify it's blonde but the album cover is clearly blond

Grew up in foster care till I was 12, then my real mom decided she could take care of me and wanted me back.
She has never apologized, in fact she insisted that I had to understand her needs too in life.

Basically she dumped me into the system to make it easier for her to chase men like a fucking cat in heat. When someone was dumb enough to settle with her she suddenly wants me back.

Why should I tell you?

Because humans are cunts

My ex

Because you cant trust People not even family

My ex told me she'd love me forever, went away a vacation by herself, met a guy who out of nowhere "confessed his love to her" (after having known her for less than a week)
Ex came and talked to me about it on the phone, saying, and I quote:
>"Don't worry user, I'm not going to break up with you for him. I love you too much."
One week later she breaks up with me
One week after that she's in a relationship with him.
I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore.

We're not cunts, you're just a socially inept and emotionally stunted shitbird. It's not everyone's fault you don't fuckin fit in.

Girls are cunts, plain and simple. Driven by their fucking genitals

Well to be fair you sound like a cunt

It's officially called "Blonde." Frankie was just being a fuck nugget.

You may be right. But it's hard to break the cycle without cheating by alcohol

Humans aren't cunts but you specifically actually are one.

i dont.

I'll grant you that. But it isn't my job to make sure you feel comfortable with mine and everyone else's behavior. I'm not your fuckin pap.

the problem is that you are acting beta and thus you attract people like that.
Whe she even told you that she was considering even dating another guy your should have been off already and never speak to her again, or slut shame her or something

to an extreme degree. its cost me every relationship ive had and ill probably end up alone for the rest of my life

>Why do you have trust issues?

Because I have experience.

because people always lie about things

because of bad life choices.
this dude sums it up pretty well.
thoughts and beliefs can always change if you put the effort in though. stop being little bitches and use your time now to benefit your future.

Genius IQ and OCD

Because of a bitch. You can never really trust anyone.

>Dad is sociopath drug dealing family destroyer who went to prison when I was 13.
>Mother is a suicidal alcoholic who tried to kill herself when I was 15, 17 and 19.
>Moved around frequently as a kid so never developed strong bonds with friends.
>Previous long term relationship with psychopathic nymphomaniac sexually abused goth trash that almost exposed my drug habbits on social media(smoked and sold weed)

All that mixed up with all the gruesome details and memories equals on broken down individual.

I'm past all that now though.

Keep telling yourself that faggot. whats worse is you crumbling into a ball over a bitch, be a fkn man.

Girls just use and take my man. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way like I did. Once a girl is done with you they'll cut you off with no remorse or sadness. They are incapable of true love for longer than 3 years.

I have nothing. I'm not a real man, that's why I can't pick myself back up.

Because your mommy didn't comfort you enough while you were crying as a baby.

I thought I had trust issues after I found out my ex wife cheated on me by accidentally discovering my last kid with her wasn't mine. I was heartbroken. And after I went through a costly and contested divorce I thought, there was no way I would trust anyone else. But then a few years went by and I learned something. Why the fuck does my happiness depend on the trustworthiness of other people? I can only take people on face value. It's not like anyone can know whether or not they can really trust people, so why not take someone by their word? If they lie to me, I can end my relationship with that person. I guess I don't need to trust people as much as I thought I did to be happy. If you tell me you will do a thing, I trust that you will do that thing unless you give me a reason not to.

Nowhere he writes that she told him "she was considering dating another guy"

I have none lol

It doesn't matter. The fact that she told him that some random dude professed love for her before she dumped him for that dude proves he's beta af. But in his defense, he's young (I'm assuming). Most young men are a little beta. I don't imagine he even knew what to say. I would question why she told him about this random guy to begin with. I'm thinking he was the only one who thought they were in a relationship.

LISTEN UP FAGGOT.

Don't buy into this "love" thing alright. Yeah the lovely thoughts are all lovely and shit but you need to understand that there's no female out there capable of truely loving you. Face that fact.

Once you face that fact, what you do, is find a chick that you like to fuck, pretend to love her so you can continue fucking her, and be on the look out for other bitches to fuck.

Don't be a bitch and let yourself open to being hurt. When going into a relationship you need to think of two things 1) will this really last? Answer: No 2) Am I going to let myself get hurt here? Answer: No.

DON'T GET ATTACHED. THINK WITH YOUR DICK. STOP BEING A PUSSY. GO LIFT SOME WEIGHTS

'Cuz Stone Cold said so!

if you have a schlong you're a man. its only you that's telling you otherwise. find a spare hour of time somewhere in your day of browsing Sup Forums and dedicate it to self improvement, your hopeless cuck mindset will fade into the cosmos. put the effort in nigga. Escape the mental trap that 80% of this website fall and stay in.

I don't take advice from MGTOW retards kek

>MGTOW
The fact you even used that acronym makes me regret giving you the slightest bit of my brain power. You little cuck faggot.

Yes, I don't trust humans. As we can clearly see, western societies are becoming emasculated and or feminized more everyday. Despite the fact that we know that emasculated societies all fall and there has never been a successful emasculated/feminized/ and or matriarchal human society ever, we continue to go down that path as if we figured some magical recipe to make it happen. We didn't, and we never will short of killing all males and moving all the woman to a heaven like alternate universe where you might as well be a mindless turd where your only job is to stink because thinking for yourself is apparently a terrible thing when you want a uniform, yet a contradictory diverse communist world.

Basically humans in the west are destroying life as we know it in favor of perversion and feelings and there nothing that can be done about it and thus the downfall of western society is right around the corner damning our children and theirs to slavery under a primative, yet more masculine, invader that "liberals" invited and gave away out lands to.

So yes, I have trust issues, I trust you faggots who've made your entire identity your sex and race will kill and or enslave everyone in the west, including yourselves unwittingly because you took zero interest in the cold hard cemented facts of history.

We are in the last phase of a great society and it's all your fault, and those that accept you.

RIP our children, if they're lucky.

>autism and betafags
The thread.

>brain power

That resonated so much, the best we can do is raise our children to see past all of the bullshit western society and everything else pushes onto us, as long as growing up doesn't completely break them they will come out of it as the next leaders of the world. invest and believe in a positive future and thats what will come for you.

>never been a successful
>matriarchal human society ever
You're just wrong
In most cultures women are more or less in power. A society could loose almost every man 15-50 to war yet still recovery a populace due to women raising the children and directly controlling match making (marriages)
I mean men might go do the fighting and hunting, but the women manage the people.
If you suppress women you end up with shit tier cultures like Muslims. If you treat them well you get almost every white country (We fly to the moon yoh)

You're awful touchy about feelings like "ow mah feeling might get a boo boo" to be saying shit like "ignore feeling love"
> to being hurt
> myself get hurt
You're just an insecure coward, harden the fuck up, deal with it