Family members you wanto to fuck.
>Moms
>Sister
>Cousin

Mine: Sister

Younger sister. 19.

How olds your sister? Id love to smell her underboob

My cousin and aunt

How hopeless do your chances with girls have to be before this sad facebook faggotry becomes your best option?

Seriously, you lonely teenage spergs. Put your phones down for five minutes and try speaking to an actual human female, you socially-stunted embarrassments.

You got any spy pics or stolen? Ever seen her naked? Tell me about it if you have

seriously you lonely fucking idiots

more

Interest in my cousin?

Still get raped tho...

If only you had facebook friends of your own. You wouldn't have to beg a teenage boy on the internet to post clothed photos of random strangers for you.

How fucking lonely are you, kid?

why are u angry

Anybody interested in my gf's sister?

I hate these threads

sis

yet here you are

SO, you take a lot of time making memes and pics, and them you going looking for thrads and posting . Thug life.

Fuck off, you spectacular teenage loser.

do you have nudees of a girl you know and want to have her blackmailed? kik me: mattmadsen1122

more

>HURR SEND ME N00DZ GUISE
>GO GO GO GO

sister

Hey, good news. Only 5 or 6 more decades of sitting at home alone jerking off to facebook pics. Then you'll die of autism and diabetes.

Nice. Please moarWhat do you tink about my sister?

>this entire fucking thread
Seriously, you sad faggots.

if offered the chance, i'd be inclined to have my mom bend over and fuck her from behind

And you syill here, with us. So sad or you

So what if I don't have a gf? Yes, I'm lonely. Yes, girls never talk to me. That's why I'm here. I want to imagine what it might be like to talk to girls. we're on Sup Forums, we're all losers

so fuck off and let us have our fantastys

Oh yeah, you're going to do fine in life, kid.

Wow. The first true post in this thread.

It is very sad when someone without life passes telling the others that they should seek a life.

You keep telling yourself that, son. You tell yourself that every day, week, month and year that you stay here, jerking off to fucking FACEBOOK.

Lol

not just facebook
>family wincest fantasy cringe facebook
You can really taste the autism!

yeah, you tell 'em! we Alphas only beat off to maidens in cassocks!

Still here, collecting/making memes to posting
on an specific thread? Who have no life? I feel shame for you. People here at least have fun, but you're all pissed behind your computer making memes to tell others that your life sucks. I feel very sorry for you.

Atta boy.
You stay here and keep hoping.

This is for you lonely angry faggot

ok we'll stay here while you fuck off ;)

projection

Def niece

sister (middle)

more of these

>so lonely
>pls respond

Please man, stop hurting you ego. Go live the life you say you have. When someone makes a thread for frustrated sissies like you, you have fun showing your memes to all your friends.

Middle

You're a loser, kid.