Will this fucker actually bomb guam?

Will this fucker actually bomb guam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would anyone care?

No but i hope they do i want to watch the us fuck up north korea

all it would take is one nuclear fuel rod dropped from the Zeus satellite orbiting the Earth and nK is toast.

he won't destroy america, where would he buy his big macs?

look how long it took them to develop nuclear weapons. now imagine how long it would take them to reverse engineer the secret sauce.

no, fatty only wants something. If he shakes his crib hard enough, the UN will give him his tendies

We could just send iron man.

Trumps not going to be made to look like a fool by Kim. China wants no part of the refugee situation or they would've already put out the fire.

I don't think he's that stupid.

Then again, Trump is that stupid, and maybe he will goad lil Kim into doing it.

I hope no one has any friends in S. Korea.

No, theres are many anti-missile defense stations on/near Guam.

Nope. He has nothing to gain by doing that. NK talking a big game is for THEIR propaganda machine and Trump is such a retard he's getting worked by it.

Kim is paranoid as fuck and not very sharp either. You really think he won't do it?

Oh, Kimmy is incredibly stupid, plus, he's surrounded by people who kiss his ass like it's made of chocolate.

I think he's just trying to get Kim to swing first by saying the fire and fury shit

Why ???
What's the Point ???
Heck...70% of AmeriCunts would not even be able to find Guam on a Map fer chriss sake...

Kek you're stupid

Not Guam, most likely the west coast or Japan; nothing is gained from bombing a tiny island

>implying 30% can find Guam on a map

He's also a massive coward

unless that tiny island is okinawa

why japan? they haven't done shit to him

That's only half the problem.
>>Kim is paranoid as fuck and not very sharp either.
>>Trump is paranoid as fuck and not very sharp either.

Hope so. Would be a funny diplomacy fail.

CoD isn't real life.

Guilt by association

>I was born into a family so great that I could do whatever I wanted
>I went to school in Switzerland
>I could eat as much food as I wanted: they gave me it for free
>I worship myself, as I am a god
>I outlaw religion: I want to be worshiped as the god I am
>My father, and his father before him were also gods, we are a whole pan...
>Hnnnngghhh

So their missiles hit something before they fail

some countries still remember the japanese atrocities during wwii that japan has never apologized for.

yeesh and here I was thinking

If US bombs North Korea then China gets involved.
If China gets Involved then Russia gets involved.
And If Russia gets involved then we have a freaking world war in our hands.

And now while USA is basically Russias bitch there is no supremacy that it will end with Russias supremacy.
And Europe will be their wartime playground again.

no japan = no pokemon

I can live with that

Yfw Dennis Rodman's a spy and he's going to kill Kim.

no japan = no lolicon

my air force buddy is deployed there atm so fuck yes I'd care

Shadman unfortunately will live without Pocky

Why do you think Russia will get involved when China is their enemy as well? You know they have rocket batteries pointed at Pyongyang right?

Russia has every reason to smash a near superpower next to their main industrial and mining cities if they have a solid chance of success.

he made his choice to be in harms way. it's all good.

Yeah it's pretty shit user un like Battlefield.
That's pretty real

This.
It's no secret that Kadena AF Base is a key US strategy in the Pacific, not to mention the other 7 to 8 bases stationed there.

>>fat orange kid will mock fat yellow kid
>>fat yellow kid will mock fat orange kid
this will go until somone cries, or the world burns

Actually Kim's grandfather fought against them in WW2, when they occupied both North and South Korea.

Implying NK missles will hit target

oh and those times that they raped the women and conducted experiments on people.

They made a lot of advances. It's not a space program. They can hit us.

yes, you could gain annihilation from bombing those places

Depends on how close guam is

He's been threatening to bomb guam for years...

if he was actually going to do anything he wouldn't be announcing it.

you don't announce your attack plans if you want to start a war.

You also don't start a war with a country that would absolutely annihilate you.

it's all posturing nonsense. Trump is too stupid to realize this.

official nuke guam soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU

We're all going to die.

Yes.
Yes we are.

>what is posturing
>what is a show of force
>how does sabre rattling work again?

>Autism

Kys

yea im sure the shit materials they used will survive the transcontinental ballistic arc under massive friction heat thanks to the long flight path or shallow arc necessary to hit america..... ya

Please do not bomb our most vital city....

I think a better question is did he?

poor barron has to feign autism so his father doesnt feel bad.

No. I think this whole north kore shit is made up kinda like 911

guess you did too when you chose to reply negatively to my post. Sending you a RIPeroni pizza extra RIP as we speak

>Will this fucker actually bomb guam?

Is that what the Jew media told you this morning?

The world is hanging on the whims of a nuclear armed madman.

And that madman isn't Kim

We cant fuck up north korea. We have allies in the south. If we tried to fuck them up in a single go it would create problems for our southerners

are americans really that retarded?

Before this piggy could begin a war with the allies of the US the chinese would assasinate him and topple his regime.

Tomahawks

ayo kim, if you're reading this
NUKE MECCA INSTEAD!

This is America faggot. Trump is a real American. 8 years of Obama bending over showing his anus to North Korea and taking that 3 inch Asian penis has turned you into a little bitch like he was.

>thinks the Chinese are going to betray an ally to help the US
Trade isn't that good

I think we need to give Kim a break, he was born into dictatorship and at some point he started using fear as a tactic to stay in power. If he suddenly started being nice he would be immediately killed by someone in his own country for being incongruent. The poor fucker's fucked.

what are you saying user?

And why would they do that? Until shit hits the fan China is enjoying the NK slave labor, and next to free coal imports.

trading threats is one thing but if he attacks Guam thats quite another we would be forced to respond . i think china would rather have some type of buffer state rather than a shared border with an irradiated US occupied territory . but who knows? the fat little fuck has painted himself into a corner .

I think the us should go into the north ans iliberate the people. Theu have been divided and are unable to be with their families

kill yourself

Why can't China just install their own puppet government, Soviet-style?

Because China is closer to NK than Guam

He is the next Saddam....can't wait to see democracy in North Korea.

We should unite the Wildings and the Crows to take on North Korea

Okay, After you cut your mutilated jew dick off and your little ballsack.

Reverse psychology, it seems.

>I think the us should go into the north ans iliberate the people.

Do you have any clue how badly the US fucked North Korea? Destroyed their cities, napalmed their farmland, et cetera?

Do you think North Korea has forgotten that?

You reap what you sow.

There will be minimum refugees. If they get caught trying to leave they will be killed for abandoning their country.

It's guam. who'd miss it

(if you'd miss it, you're a faggot jew nigger that should stop liking what I don't like this instant because I am better than god if he knows what is good for him)

Dude they're gonna be lost without theor great leader

If he is going to how long would it take for the news tell everyone when it's happened?

Im sure theyre reminded everyday on their propoganda machines

After is escelates to full on war

Hey fuck off with that shit, you know its really miami.

That would probably raise the living cost.

>other
What is other?

They probably bought a couple of functional russian missiles too.

I am more concerned they will put one of those nukes onto fishing or cargo ships and seal them into a major city harbor like say... Seattle durring a Football game or something. I don't think they have a realistic chance of launching a missile and it hitting it's target.

>What
Who

It's got more of a chance then in Iraq. Iraqis had power and lived comfortably for a turd world people. American fucked all that up and couldn't get the power and water working while removing all of the Ba'ath party from government positions which meant the country couldn't operate

98% of North Koreans don't have electricity or water other than wells and rely on the yearly turnip crop. It's also rascally full of Koreans not like the middle east which if full of inbred Tribes and follow Islam but different sects and start committing genocide on each as soon as they're able. North Koreans don't follow Islam so they won't react as bat shit crazy.

If he does nuke Guatemala i hope that he doesnt

No. But the US will bomb its own territory as false flag.

Focus will be on pacific while large ISIS event occurs in UK or US on the 21st. May also be solar event or orchestrated natural disaster to shake grid in order to enact martial law.

Russia will be blamed. Europe burns.

Now is a good time to take a little vacation in the wilderness. Energy is amassing as large objects in our near system align. This is not new.

Just send Rico Rodriguez and hell take care of it