He hasn't been to David Bowie's star on the Walk of Fame

>he hasn't been to David Bowie's star on the Walk of Fame

it's like you don't even listen to Bowie you poseur

Disappointed it's not a black star desu

Ah yes, I also listen to Pierce the Veil and Panic! at the Disco on my Crosley with a Blink-182 turntable mat on it! I stole Hunky Dory from my parents, it's such a classic! I'm so unique for liking David Bowie!

oh cool. it's another "post a photo of a cute girl, speculate about her musical tastes, and insult it to sublimate my profound sexual frustration" episode.

post a few hundred more and you'll get laid, and the ghost of David Bowie will appear to personally thank you for valiantly protecting his integrity.

Bowie was shit and a complete fag

>going into the LA area on purpose
bleh, no thanks

this

ive been to LA plenty of times and its too crowded and a pain in the ass to get around

And the people are just awful, I'd rather go through Times Square on a crowded day rather than step foot any wear near LA

I'd kick this bitches ass for her looks alone

>tfw sexually frustrated

I'd fuck this bitches ass on looks alone

big fans of free bleeding and armpit hair I see

No, I'd just fuck her ass, that's all

Punk = feminist?
Did you just learn the term "free bleeding"?
First time off of Sup Forums?
I'm confused

Still though, is bowie my father? Why was his the first video to give it all away? About everything. His entire discography... about the lonely astronaut, cat people, black and white. The black star. The occult. The center of worship.

When he died, that's when all of this seems to have started.

Did I take his place?

Did Bowie go through everything that I am right now?

What the fuck is the connection between me and him?

Is he still alive?

Take your medication, user

this is so stupid the only ones who can even give a shit about his death are his family and the people he was close to. people like trent reznor who he actually saved and not "oh david bowie saved me with his music"
why mourn for just him? why stop there? why not spend your entire life, mourning every death that statistically happens every ten seconds

>I'm confused
oh i can tell

They took my meds from me. because they are assholes.

I want to have sex really badly right now for some reason. Probably from seeing all those girls dressed up in exactly my style.

sluts with daddy issues is everyone's style, underaged.

tasteless thots you mean?

underage, pfff

new yorker fag spotted

who is this