Can we have an ingrown hair bumps on private area thread? Im a bit scared

can we have an ingrown hair bumps on private area thread? Im a bit scared.

I slept with that fat anime chick you posted with ingrown pubes. She was in a position just like in the pic. I squatted over her and powerfully reverse farted, sucking in air and making her bumps get really long and wiggly, and then I rode them with my ass while she stared at me with this look that was awkward and horrified but strangely aroused all at once. I squeezed her tits while I rode her ingrown hair bumps hard, and then she started to jerk off my erect cock. I felt like I was going to explode, but I held myself back just a little longer. I turned her over and plowed her cunt with my cock until we both came, and then we just cuddled and went to bed with me stroking her distended, shit covered ingrown hair bumps. I left my cock in her all night. I think she's pregnant now.

I honestly don't know which is these is more autistic.

Shut up man take your dubs and stuff them. You need to be a little more open minded.

dang! I like it very much, but I was hoping for some pics~ Ingrown hair bumps pics!

I don't see her having any ingrown hair bumps. You need to post stuff relevant to what you're asking for. This isn't /r/

I'll show you mine if you show me yours~
btw I'm a girl~

You mean a guy in real life?

No fuck you I'm a femanon. Go beg for tits somewhere else.

Fuck you this is Sup Forums.

Hey OP is the herp in the picture title a herp as in herp derp or a herp as in herpes?

Why aren't more people posting in this thread? Doesn't anyone appreciate ingrown hair bumps on a woman's vaginal area?

k! But pls, Dont make too much fun... !Its really ugly!
And by herp I meant help.

Is that what this is. How do I get rid of this? Shave?

I would grind my cock against your ingrown hair bumps. Don't let the haters make you think they're anything other than sexy. I'd love to blast them all with cum and use my dick to rub in the semen and impregnate your pores.

Gross. I can't respect your quads when I'm too busy puking.

Pluck.

Youre lovely! Wish You could impregnate me and my pores... Yeah! I often fantasize about being impregnated~

yea but its not that bad

Do you look like the girl in the OP pic at all?

This is a fucking weird thread, but I can actually contribute
Anyone else dealing with this needs to exfoliate, shave against the grain and buy some bio oil.
This is what i get for shaving down to nothing for my fiance. Foliclitis is a bitch.

Is that your pubic region?

razor burn and ingrown hairs is disguting.

grow your shit out. most men will dig a nice feminine bush.

Im OP! And yeah! Vewry much. Why?

Yes

As a female, i love you user. I wish more men liked bush. It really does make it so easier to keep healthy.

>against the grain
>prevent razor bumps

Because she made me very hot and bothered, OP. I totally want to shave my pubes and get ingrown hair bumps to grind against a woman like hers while I pound away at her wet pussy. I'd blow my load inside her but afterwards I'd rub my leftover cock goo on her ingrown hair bumps and then wiggle against her so our sex fluids would make our bumps stick together while we cuddled. Then we'd be a sticky mess when we woke up.

Sorry i just reread my post and i meant with the grain
I just woke up sorry nobody hurt themselves

Its fine, just made me spit out my coffee kek.

Where are you? EU By any chance?

Aussie

We could be very happy together... can I have a dick pic?
:3

Great artist choice though

>underrated