ITT: biggest tragedies in show business

ITT: biggest tragedies in show business

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy83kXlpEMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>was literally perfect and on the cusp of turning 18
>commits suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy83kXlpEMA

I think one of the biggest with Elvis and few others.

Actually amazing the world just glossed over this and moved on. Guess people can't consume Hollywood things whilst also being aware how it chews up and spits out it's workforce. Sad reality.

Robin Williams case was so unexpected that was like a shock that people don't want to remember.

It happens to me, when I saw a photo of him I barely remember that he commits suicide. It will be hard to see his movies again remembering that.

i cried when this man died.

i would probably kill myself if i got diagnosed with parkinsons.... fuck... wouldnt you?

fuck him he never stuck his neck out for anything or anyone

>we never got to see sharon tate's potential as a movie star

Even when he was proven completely innocent he was blacklisted.

watched Aladdin a few nights ago, RIP

why is everyone ignoring the greatest tragedy of all time - ariel's tits

Yea this whole thing is fucked

You thiccposters have never actually seen a naked girl, have you? That right there is the kind of body that loses all shape when you remove the clothing. Amorphous body type.

I don't know who this fat kid is.

Someone enlighten me?

'nerdy' girl in Modern Family.

She later then goes on and has breast reduction at such an early age. Don't even like her that much, it's a fucking disgrace that she even did it.

>fucking faggot dad couldn't handle his daughter being succesful and famous
fuck you asshole now i'm sad again

My father died a few weeks after Williams. I broke down and cried harder for Williams than I did for my own father. My father wasn't around for any of my childhood, and I'd known him for only a few years -- I didn't hate him or anything, but I had no emotional connection to him. Williams had been entertaining me my whole life, either in his kids movies when I was little, his adult dramas when I was older, or his adult standup now. To think as this man as one of the funniest men alive and then hear the news about him committing suicide has never really clicked in my mind. For a few weeks after it legitimately felt like I was in a fucked up tangent universe where Robin Williams could actually decide to kill himself.

My nigga, that's a sad story

to be honest fatty movies were shit.

RIP in peace Fatty

Proof that bitches and the media have always been shit

august ames' lip job

Yeah, looking back on the last ten years of his output it really makes you wonder what masterpiece we'll miss in the future.

>Yep! Yep! Yep!
Who was responsible for this

This is the only celebrity death that I've ever felt from

was planning on a nice fap but now I am sad. fuck that dad

He has been missed, Millennials need not apply.

Dani Jensen's boob job

gawd he had so much more to give
why did he kill himself?

I was incredibly surprised to see how he actually died. Who would have known. Easily one of the best actors to be on film.

R.I.P. Jack black I love all of your work so much

JUST

She literally should kill herself. She fucking mutilated her mammary glands, she literally destroyed her worth as a woman.

I don't care, I want to live in her blob body.