What is the best way of getting drugs past a sniffer dog?

What is the best way of getting drugs past a sniffer dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW8tyTgoQiI
youtube.com/watch?v=FUoHB2hEvAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By not having drugs

>getting drugs past a sniffer dog?

It pains me to white knight, but you seem really stupid: Dogs can smell a joint through a fucking brick wall, and I mean that literally. Do NOT try and get drugs past a dog.

tape dog whistle to drugs

There MUST be a critical amount of plastic that a dog can't smell through.

Other than that you have to be immaculate and wash everything a dozen times (including yourself).

I'm just theorizing here

Pull all the deoderant out of a deoderant contaner. Cut deoderant stock in half and fill the wmpty space with several bags inside of bags worth of drugs. Replace top peice of deodorant stick.

you don't. i just went through TSA this weekend and they used bolt cutters on my luggage simply because i had a few game controls and an external hdd.

if it's the mail though you can triple wrap your shit but you can't even touch the outside of the bag and get residue on your plastic or you can be fucked.

kill the dog 1st

this guy knows the deal
youtube.com/watch?v=SW8tyTgoQiI

You'd need a perfectly airtight container with ZERO residue anywhere on the outside or on yourself.

It's possible, a dog can't smell a substance if that substance can't get out, but it'll be fucking difficult.

Especially since said container will also have to get past whatever other security they have set up.

Put the drugs in a container buried in cayenne pepper

There are sprays to confuse the dog

youtube.com/watch?v=FUoHB2hEvAs

bribe doggo some smonk kek

I should get a canning machine. Hermetically sealed. Absolutely not even an atom will get in or out and it says "vegetables" on the can (after being bathed in steam for 20 minutes)

and go to jail for ruining the dogs nose, AND for the the drugs that the dog smelled anyway.

have a large amount of sausages on you

Good luck getting that through customs.
Not suspicious at all.

People bring cans all over the place and the x-ray machine will have a hard time seeing past metal.

>People bring cans all over the place
Do you know that, or do you just think that?

...wat?

Canned goods are common therefore canned goods are common in luggage. You just have to declare it.

Thanks for all the tips, I will be sure to tell my doggy colleagues .

distraction

Op here
Will festival sniffer dogs even be trained to smell md or ket?

-put drugs in a condom
-eat the condom
-get past dog
-shit the condom

its a really uncomfy way to do it but its 100%(unless you use bad quality condoms)

Supposedly this is the answer you are looking for, vacuum seal the product, then vacuum seal it again, on the outside of the second layer put talcum powder, aka baby powder. Then vaccum seal it for the third time. Never been caught that way but never have had a dog try to smell it either but I've heard if it has been under like 5 hours a dog can't smell it

Might be a myth but it read somewhere that sniffer dogs can't smell past chocolate. A few of my mates have gotten weed back from Amsterdam hiding it in side a kinder egg (like a small Easter egg) they hid the weed in the plastic container inside and resealed the egg by melting it with a hot needle. They got past customs but not sure if a sniffer dog was present.
But my advice would be to sort a dealer on the other side.

Jesus christ, all that effort for weed? Just buy locally.

When dog getts close.
Shit in pants.
Dog sniffs shit.
Go to bathroom.
Singing don't worry.
Every little thing is gonna be alright.

Are you this retarded OP?

In international law you can't carry more than 100 ml of liquid in one container. That means you can luckily carry a tube of toothpaste with you, and even then, you'll have to take it out of your bag, show it and declare it.

All canned goods are submerged in liquid or are counted on volume like milliliters, so you're basically retarded, you didn't even study international flight law before starting this thread.

>tape drugs to inner thigh
>Put dog whistle halfway up to your asshole
>When dog comes near you let out a big one and hopefully the whistle will send the little bitch running
>If that doesn't work we'll just don't have drugs on you

what about if he is trying to get into a festival?

stuffing them inside another dog

>Op here
>Will festival sniffer dogs even be trained to smell md or ket?

Well then shove it up your ass. It's the safest way to get it past.

And if your container breaks, get ready to get reeeeeallh high through your sphincter blood vessels.

What kind of festival has dogs? Just buy it on the inside.

>get ready to get reeeeeallh high through your sphincter blood vessels
That's a good way to die.

Pepper spray him

Wolf urine

just take a female dog that is visibly in heat with you. no amount of training will keep a male dog away from a female in heat. most drug dogs or police dogs are not fixed, the sniffer dogs will go crazy and they will just push you along to calm there own dogs

>twice the price probably half the quality
sure thing mate

Put drugs in comdom. Mix cayenne pepper with KY jelly and lube condom. Stuff up asshole. This is the only proven method OP.

Putting all your marijuanas into a food dog bag. When you be stoped, you can say:
'lol, stupid doggo, this is just dog food, not drugs. Teach to your stupid doggo to search for drugs, not for his fucking lunch, you moron"

zero risk

Human body is a perfect hermetic seal

>fill some condoms with your illegal substance
>introduce illegal condom in your rectum
>?????
>bypass sniff sniff doggo
>profit

>bolt cutter

Your fault for not having TSA-approved locks. Why would you use a regular lock knowing that it's going to look suspicious as hell in 2017

What festival are you going to OP?

Fucking good idea!

Dies'work dogs small though cans

punch the dog in the nose.
they can't find your drugs if they can't smell.
that's how I got through miami

just put the drugs in an smell free baggy, and put that baggy in a smell free baggy. hide in shoe or bag.
i've had weed in a baggy in my shoe and walked right past a sniffer dog and nothing happened.

her·met·ic
hərˈmedik/Submit
adjective
(of a seal or closure) complete and airtight.

X-ray through matel, no problem. You need to use a very thick walled container of some very heavy metal. This would be suspicious.

easy op, Buy a deodorant, empty it and put the drug inside, the drug should not be inside more than 2 days or the smell of the deodorant will disappear

I brought some weed on a domestic flight. Hid it inside my steel toe boots. Probably just got lucky but it worked.

>need to get drugs past sniffer dog
>pug drugs inside other dog
>sniffer dog sniffs other dogs ass
>totallynormal.jpg
>once past sniffer dog with other dog, remove drugs out of other dog

it's like you people never smuggled drugs

When borders in Europe still existed, we smuggled weed from the Netherlands into Germany by vacuum sealing it, putting that in a bag of coffee, vacuum sealing that and put that whole thing again in freshly ground coffee, vacuum sealing again and putting it in the tincan the coffee came in.
It's well possible that the dogs didnt react because most people had some residue of weed on them anyway.
Also, my gf at the time smuggled it in a condom in her pussy. Seems to work as well

people in this thread are acting like sniffer dogs are fucking super heroes.
Think about how many people smoke weed, if these dogs are truly as sensitive as people are saying they would be going off on every person who has ever smoked weed in their house, or in the car they came to the airport in. Because they would have traces of weed smell still on them.

You can't beat the dog, what you need to do is beat the human officer.
>mentally of course

Dog would react to that. A reaction would create just cause for a manual search.

cum on your pants

Molecular diffusion fucks airtight

these dogs would be going off on like every other person.
use a vacuum sealed bag or two, or use a nitrile glove. fill the glove tie it off, reglove and tie off again.

>mentally of course

You are an idiot. You can put whatever you like in your luggage, 100 ml is just about what you take into the cabin.
I fly quite often, and people commonly take all kinds of stuff with them, also in the cabin.
Excerpts from my last flight:
- A big blender
- A big pack of sausages, two hundred or so (might as well be an idea for drugs)
- kilogramms of milk powder (this is INSANELY common)
- A stuffed dog
Bringing cans is seriously not suspicious

OK officer

>doggos can smell cancer in you
Fucking cancer! You really think you can beat them?

>learn which dog is meanest sniffer dog on team you will encounter
>learn where dog is kept
>approach dog at night
>walk past dog and turn head as walking past
>throw dog your most lustful look
>learn dog's routine
>bump into dog at a coffee shop
>"mistakenly" bump into dog and drop your coffee
>laugh as you both reach for cleaning up the mess
>your eyes meet
>you feel his breath on your cheek and open your mouth and move closer
>you make out with the dog in the coffee shop
>you give the dog your number
>on the first date, the dog will get very handsy with you, but don't give in, make him yearn for you
>on third or fourth date, after he's crazy with lust, give in
>tell him you want to be his forever girl
>get engaged to dog
>have wonderful time
>become suddenly distant and stop talking to dog
>mail him back the ring
>now you can sneak anything past this dog
>he will be too emotionally distraught to do anything to you
>it's that easy!

True. They are limited to specific scenarios

Pull out a ham sandwich.

That's because brick walls are porous, you stupid cunt.

are you the same idiot who claimed that dogs can smell through brick walls?

kek'd

>Nitril
We are talkin about highly volatile organic compounds.
You should have done your homework in organic chemistry.

you could try waxing the package like cheese. Don't know if it'll work but I don't see how the dog could smell through a thick layer of wax

how do you know they're not just trying to sniff your balls? dogs love balls

Really? Tell us Mr. Know it all, what is the threshold ppm that a dog's nose can detect of some drugs.

And the white knight is talking backwards…
–Grace Slick

Vacuum seal it, wash the shit out of the bag, vacuum seal the bag, wash the shit out of it, repeat at least 5 times. We got 10 kilos across the Texas border that way many times.

how to ppl come up with this shit

Oh, you mean the "hey come look at/steal my shit" locks? Only the mentally challenged use them. Any retard can open those locks. Buuut why bother explaining that to a sheep.

Watch the mythbusters episode about it.

Works great except for the times when the condom breaks while in the digestive tract. Ooops!

Kinder eggs are illegal in the United Snakes.
People have been fined tens of thousands of dollars for trying to bring one in through Canada.

it helps to not be retardedly normal

kill the dog

Put it in a checked bag if flying internationally if you're going further mail it to your destination

Sounds like a disaster if that condom breaks.

I'm talking about getting personal amounts passed. If you are trying to straight up smuggle drugs you'll need to worry about more than dogs, but if it's a small amount then yeah vacuum sealing, or even a well tied glove, cleaned and the bagged in a second or third well tied glove will get you through just fine.

>Bring your own dog
>Hide drugs inside your dogs ass
>drug dog sniffs your dogs ass
>become good friends
>friends dont rat out friends

It cant fail

Its not getting drugs past a sniffer dog then is it, its just going around a sniffer dog

Kill the dogs before they can get to your bag.

Work for the government
Corrupt airport personal, risky, humans are devious
There's another drug thread that needs stitching

united snakes

Imagine user tries to bring drugs in a kinder egg and gets busted because its a kinder egg

these are my posts. I don't claim to be an expert, but this has gotten me through several small and a few major airports with little trouble.

if you are only taking weed i wouldn't even worry too much especially if you are in r even close t a legalized state. Mofos be trying to take that shit home on the plane all the time.

Autism

good question! I'm pretty sure this is way below ppm range.

Bribe the dog beforehand. Maybe threaten the dog's family.