I'm getting scared Sup Forums

I'm getting scared Sup Forums

Good goy.

TIL we still use the M3

those fucking faggots are stupid enough to begin WW3...
Fuck them i have almost saved enough money to buy a proper gaming PC, i don't want to take a fucking MOAB because of their micropenis complex !

Your letting Sup Forums, CNN, and Fox's fear mongering get to you. You clearly haven't been paying even menial attention to NK in recent years if you think there's anything to be worried about.
Unless you're in the military, then you'll probably die.

Then move out of North Korea, Kim...

don't worry, God has bestowed unlimited power to trump
he will save us all, halleluja!

You only have to worry if you live in South Korea, Japan or Guam. And even if they do attack, they will be fucked beyond imagination by pretty much every super power in the world.

Don't be retarded. They won't do shit.

Petty, impulsive madman surrounded by kiss-asses versus petty, impulsive madman surrounded by kiss-asses!

What could possibly go wrong?

Q: What's the best way to boost pathetic and sad presidential approval ratings?

A: Start a war!

and since has the lowest approval ratings of any president ever in the history of the world, if I was young enough to be drafted I'd be worried....

"Kim, Kim wants us to finish this painting ASAP. What do imperialist dogs wear?"

"I don't know, Kim. Ushankas and grease guns or something?"

"I dunno, Kim. Call Kim or Kim and ask them what Kim probably wants us to do? Last time Kim said to do it one way, and Kim wanted it another way, and Kim did it the way Kim told Kim to do it, and Kim got really mad."

"Wait, who the fuck are we talking about now?"

"Kim, you dumbass"

>if I was young enough to be drafted I'd be worried....
Are you afraid to die?

>gaming pc
You deserve to die

Like those missiles will stay in the air for long even if they fired.

Maybe he's afraid to kill?

just send some guys to south korea and fuck north koreia up, no one but the SJW will care

Give me liberty or give me death, commie faggot

Thats not the point retard gayboy, its tgat youre a useless neet cuck lmao kys

Don't be mad at PC gaming simply because you're too stupid and poor to do it.
>Inb4 classic underage comeback

>Give me liberty or give me death
You'd cry like a little bitch if someone pointed a gun at your head.

Why? If he kills me then I won't be around to worry about it. If he doesn't shoot ill still be alive. What's there to cry about?

>when you project about your life online to others
Wrong again school boy, I bought and build own pc but I barely use it because its a waste of time, who the fuck can spend 10 hours a day hunched over playing the same game for more than 2 days.
Now go ask mummy for allowance

>I bought a PS4 from Walmart! It was so hard deciding whether I wanted the uncharted bundle, or the not bundle! Phew so much hard work! Mom can I get 70 dollars so I can buy the horse girl sex racing game?

Now tell me how building a PC (which can be used for gaming and real adult work) makes me a useless neet?

You can go to sleep now, we have been able to shoot down missiles since Ivan wore a hammer and sickle on his shoulder.

>implying I have consoles
ReadSo sad and pathetic that you have to samefag as 2 people LMAO
Now kill self disgusting neet

You specifically called it a gaming PC

I judge a situation by the reaction of the plebes in California and so far they seem to be making hay while the sun still shines-----soI am not concerned, one iota !

WE shuold just continue appeasement like Obama did.

If clinton hadn't given them nuclear material in the 90s and had bombed them back then we wouldn't have to have trump clean up the mess.

Liberals are taking the side of the north koreans, what a surprise.

I am not, I am fine with either country being destroyed.

This

It'll never fly

We gotta get rid of Trump and get another Democrat to replace him. Republicans are cowards.

proof?
you mean south korea and north korea?

To everyone: Stock market doesnt care. Neither should you.

Is that electromagnetic railgun we have ready to just shoot their nuke out of the sky like nobody's business?

Kys liberal

You're not even replying to the same person. If a PC can play the latest games, what's stopping it from being able to run SAS JMP, Excell, word, PowerPoint, photoshop, Maya, zbrush, and the list goes on and on and on...
Do you really think that there are people out there who build a nice PC and just install games onto it?

>proof?
this thread.

Haha, look everyone. The snowflake got triggered.

Projecting.

Easier said than done you dumb fuck hahaha.

I don't think you understand what that word means.

There's a reason he calls his "Lil Floppy".

All you're telling me is that you'll be the one crying and maybe even soil yourself. People live and die everyday. Why would I consider myself above death?

Woah!! Dude you're so unique and different frome everybody else!! Everybody looks up to you for not playing pc games.

And we regret that you have more than one post to give to Sup Forums.

Did baby get triggered? And now you're crying because you have no control over my free speech?
Typical commie lefty.

hope kim sends some nukes to murica, trump dont have the balls to respond

Ugh God you fucking cringey edge lord faggot I'm saying most people put up a big front about how they would react in certain situations but when the shit really hits the fan they really don't know how their fight or flight response will be. Stop trying to act like you're fucking terminator you fucking retard.

Nothing is going to happen. Its all propaganda to keep you sheeple talking about it while actual worse things are happening like laws being passed underneath us to take away more freedoms from Americans.

FUCK THE FAGGOT CUCK!

>Americans
Fucking morons think they own an entire continent.

>Trump bombs two countries
>Nothing happens
>Trump instigating a country that always cries about having missiles and shooting them
>OH MY GOD WERE GONNA DIE

Remember when you all thought we were warring with russia? Go back to sleep everyone

kek

We own the world and galaxy and moon and universe, stay mad eurocuck Lmao!

We do, except el Salvador. Nobody really wants that shit hole

>Buzzwords the post
You gotta be at least 18 to post here, kiddo

toughen up snowflake .. its only the end of the world.. thank you for too many years of Obama doing nothing.

OK, crybaby. Just because you don't take the necessary steps to prepare for your premature demise doesn't mean everyone will have a mental breakdown at the first sign of danger.

Maybe you should think about growing some balls someday

Two countries with no nukes or China you dumb fuck. Also, we didn't have an irrational thin skinned retard as a president during the cold War.

I'm glad we've ended this man's reign. Good work, America. You are good people.

Once Trump is gone we get pence. Another fucking retard but just a democrats have good ideas so do republicans. I just hate that we have to choose one or the other.

Scared??! North Korean will hit Guam and we nuke NK then begins the weekend

I bought one to do audio engineering but figured hey may as well make it play games and do video editing too. Been digging it. Only got a gtx 1070 but so far any game runs 60fps on max settings. Wish i could transfer my xbox games over though

>if I was young enough to be drafted I'd be worried....

HAH HAH HAH HAH

I just realized, literally majority of the stupid motherfuckers on here will be drafted. Including the god damned "shitposters" who are here 24/7 ruining this board and website in general. Jesus Christ, I cannot wait for the incoming purge. I'm glad that I'm an 30+ oldfag. This is the best realization in awhile HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sup Forums will finally be great again because the nitwits in charge of ruining it will be out on the front line getting their shit fucked up AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH

And so would you. What's your point?

Scared of what? The 15 minutes it will take to turn north Korea into more ocean? If ole kimmy thinks he's bad enough to start something one day instead of all this manlet posturing, it'll make desert storm's 45 days look like Afghanistan's 16 years and counting.

Shit they remember us using a grease gun. This was barely used in ww2

Your'e*

>I'm getting scared Sup Forums
>pussy

Nothing will happen, until it happens.

There's a larger chance that another dinosaur killing asteroid will crash into Earth first, before another nuclear war occurs.

If you worry about the world ending, it's due to social apathy. Dumb teens, glue to their smartphone, too clueless that you could finger-fuck them without them noticing. Identity politics. Self-entitled SJWs. Overpopulation. .....the list can go on.

....do you think humanity will go out with a bang? A nuke? An asteroid? lol. Fuck, nope.

It sounds like you're the one that needs to ask mummy for allowance. The other guy is an idiot for having to save money for a gaming PC and making it sound like it took multiple years. But the way you type makes you sound under 16 years old, or like you're autistic.

I think your fedora and or MAGA hat is on too tight hahaha this is literally you tough guy.

I would never report for a draft. My life is going far too well to throw it away and go play soldiers with people who, at best have a GED.

Ended? Oh snowflake. Get your tissues ready, for it has only just begun.

Maybe he is afraid to live.

Oh shit, I didn't even notice that. Honest typo.

When shit REALLY hits the fan, you will have no other choice. Either go fight or face jail time will be your only options.

>implying your education level determines your eligibility for being drafted.
>implying you'd have any other option

>GED
yeah. what idiots... haha...

>literally majority of the stupid motherfuckers on here will be drafted

Oh man, I hope they impose the draft.

I'd jump the border, and fuck all their women....

>never heard of deferrals

Then I'll go to jail if I can't make it across the border to my cousins place in Canada. That way the government is forced to have multiple people who could be fighting guarding one person who poses no threat but refuses to fight. Have fun dying in some foreign shithole while everybody back home forgets you ever lived.

>don't limit muh free speech
>WE NEED MORE JESUS IN SCHOOLS

kek kid

There's always an option.

dont be .Its just another false flag ,stop browsing Sup Forums its pure fucking cancer

He didn't really seem like he wanted to kill himself rather than go to war.

He could always preemptively join the National Guard once they announce a draft.

This the number of Trump threads currently on Sup Forums. I think the retards have reached diminishing returns.

Or just carry on with his regular life knowing that there were literally no consequences for the guys who burned their draft cards in Vietnam.

No need.
Neither Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum are willing to actually do anything more than blabber.

Aliens and Supervolcanoes should be your prime concern. They are basic. Is you feel ambitious, worry yourself about cancer and heart disease.
+1 internet for advanced subjects like material science and other diseases