Post your REAL flag here. Your real nation

Post your REAL flag here. Your real nation.
i.e if you're Bavarian and consider yourself Bavarian first and foremost

Der BavariANUS

rip

egdy

Do you have ties to Rhodesia?

SCARBOROUGH IS TORONTO
FITE ME

1933 never forgive

it's so far from Toronto that there is no need to fite you

T'bh

>Toronto

This flag is both amazing and a fucking mess

Yup, the centre of Canada, the only place that matters
REEEEEEEEEE

looks like a leaf-poo going down a toilet haha

Yeah it's cluttered but still somehow very nice. It works. Probably the best provincial flag.

Your flag just says "The UK still owns me" and looks like a slightly more boring Kiwi flag

>menstrating leaf

HAHAHAHAA FUCK TORONTO AHAHAHAHA

Why does it curve at the top? This makes me upset.

t. poopy leaf flag

I think the flag is based on these buildings

It is. And it forms a "T" for Toronto

Rest of Canada is just jealous because Toronto is the only place in Canada that matters. Fourth largest city in North America after Mexico City, New York and LA.

montreal > toronto

My only guess is that you've never actually been to either.

Fuck off

Gorgeous post.

Why are anglo Canadian flags so ass

After travelling across Canada for work and pleasure, I feel safe in my opinion that though it may be a financial and industrial hub, it's on the verge of Detroiting itself to death, and all sense of community has gone down the leaf shitter.

Montreal is at least brought together by a common enemy: the rest of the god damned world... aside from the driving and parking, Montreal is a great city - occasionally completely classless in certain areas, but still with some sense of identity and pride.

If things go extremely well, or extremely poorly, I'm heading out to BC. Vancouver and Victoria felt like home from the minute I set foot to soil.

dude 4 plants lmao

fucking terrible

>complains about Anglo-Canadian flags
>flag of Montreal is literally the fucking ENGLISH flag with British/Irish symbolism

The GTA is a shithole with the most niggers, pajeets, and mudslimes I've seen. A scarborough high school I visited was 99% black and muslim and has been for a while. No restrictions, that's just how bad it is.

Well it belongs to French speakers now. Anglos cucked by France yet again.

>Detroiting itself to death

I was born in Toronto in the early 90s. My parents worked minimum wage and could buy a house. Nowadays, even though I love Toronto I keep fearing I'll never be able to live there myself. It's nice that we slapped an instant 15% tax on chinks who buy up properties despite cuckservatives whinging on about how "we didn't do enough research" but 15% is too low. Landlords need to get castrated here and foreign buyers need to fuck off.

Toronto should be affordable for Torontonians. That includes the 50% non whites too.

weak bait

>his ''''''country'''''' has seperatist movements

>french people live in a city under an anglo flag, in an anglo majority country, under a british queen
>"haha cucked you!" he said in english

mental gymnastics 101 in session

stop fighting REEEEEEEEEe

And?
See:

wait a second, something is off about this alberta flag

I think you're confusing me with other posters. Glad you agree with me though.

Yeah, because nobody has ever seceded from the US.

all leafs look the same

I am so provincial I have to post my sub region